Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 Re: Creative » Santa's List » 2020-01-01 22:28:00

oh btw you all get nothing.

happy new year.

#2 Re: Creative » Santa's List » 2019-12-07 01:43:12

Oh god, should I really?
👀

#3 Re: Game Discussion » Xenonetix » 2019-10-21 01:34:20

Kira wrote:

Loganyoshi: “Trust me I am NOT defending Xenonetix”
“Imagine having to deal with this **** community, the worst one out there, anyone would go crazy!”

I hope you’re joking right. You do realize the community became like this because of all those years of waiting/false promises?
It started with Mrshoe leaving and irremediably turning the game into a cemetery, following Unity and now EEU. Years and years, the community has been patient, going through countless of childish dramas between “mature adults handling business”.

We never asked for any of this. And we certainly never asked for another man child as owner of EEU.

Xenonetix, grow up or step down. Realize that your words have consequences.

No, you're right actually. This is really solid point. And no, unfortunately, I wasn't joking. I think way too ideally of a world where people could just literally be courteous, but that's where I'm flawed. Humans are just ****.
And you know what? I don't think I'm gonna make any further statements actually. I don't want to contribute to childish drama (but, that's already too late. I've said too much garbage).

#4 Re: Game Discussion » Xenonetix » 2019-10-21 00:30:23

TaskManager wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:
My Stance on The EE Community (A Tad Bit of Strong Language)

I think I'm just truly worn out. I think I'm just disconsolate with the members of this community. I think I'm just jealous of how others are treated. I'll post images of my false monolith world and people would tell me to **** stop, whereas people like kira could post an extreme level and be praised for it. I think I truly wish that I wasn't chastised from people, which is where I'm flawed because that's simply how the majority of you guys acts. Your humor is off from chastising others. This whole time I was trying to make a point, but HG didn't contribute a single thing to the conversation, and just memed, and averagealien assumed it was a joke and that I was baiting.

I think a lot of things. I think I might be kinda retarded because I unintentionally put my feelings out there, expecting a solid opinon and answer, but I shouldn't have expected that from a childish discord server.

I wasn't freaking over the pvz memes. They're bad obviously. It would be sad if that's what i was upset over. I'm just upset over how no one takes me serious. I have complex emotions on this community.

I think I just honestly need to leave though. Sorry for the long **** message and for my dumb **** behavior. I don't think I can stay after the rant I just did.

||Also sorry that this is in #funposting||

Wow, this is pretty callous of you to ever bring this back up. No like seriously this is just awful of you to bring back up. I regret ever having said that because it was humiliating and I said it out of frustration. Pretty insensitive of you to bring this up, especially after I stated how we should all try to atleast be a little more gracious...

frostflare wrote:

look, just to give 'context' in the past i've explain to xeno about how i feel about youtube's 'recomendations'. so he should have just accepted the word no. and no, he didn't handle being spoiled calmly. or did you skip over the part where he was dropping f bombs. you also you say i made a huge deal about something that could he could have easily forgiven? your right, he could have. which is what a rational person would have done in that situation instead of blowing up at them over something this meaningless...

you know, i have forgiven xeno for countless things that has happen in the past. i even defended him. i even asked him a while ago if it would make his life easier if i didn't speak to him anymore. (which he kept saying he didn't mind.) and you know? i was even going to walk away from all of this and not say a word about this to anyone until i found out i was banned for no reason. i came to staff in private and asked them to fix this, i was told that xeno wasn't going to change his mind. and true enough after talking to xenonetix himself. he told me this.

'You told me you didn't want to speak to me again, and you would never be coming back. You blocked me on Discord. I simply respected your wishes. It's a shame that you've forced me into having to contact you against your wishes and without your consent by making such assertions.'

which is a lie. he was the one who told me he never wanted to hear from me again. and you know? i was going to respect his wishes until i found out he ban me over something non senseical. and if it wasn't for the fact i decide to speak out against this publicly, i would have never gotten my everybody edits account back. (it's not working 100% still after the ban) but he still refuses to unbanned my eeu account. his reasons. i harassed him. but when i question him about what harassment. he gave me this answer.

'You said you want nothing to do with me and you won't come back. You've done both. You're also unbanned. It's over.'

no, it's not over. you only gave me back one of my acounts. i am still ban on eeu. it sucks because if i had known you were going to do this, i would have never given you a little over a half a grand in support. and yes xeno if your reading this. i am still waiting for that apology from you.

I'm really sorry. I was unaware of the situation, and have just been informed by someone else about some background context. My apologies for making a hasty conclusion on your case. 🙇

den3107 wrote:

My 5 cents:
Xeno needs a spokesperson. Not somebody who requires admin privileges, but just somebody who can filter his thoughts to create a more civilized discussion, talk and resolution.
I'm fairly certain he can agree has has anger issues (whether big or small), and it would be good for him to at least acknowledge that (I believe he did, during the chats that this topic refers to). Then he can start taking actions to try and mitigate the damage his anger might cause.

It's fine for him to talk to the community like he does currently, but he needs to know when to back off and send in the above-mentioned spokesperson. He can then just only pm that person, which will make sure that, no mater how much he swears or might rant, a calm and structured message comes out which can be understood by both parties.

This is a game mostly aimed for children and that demographic tends to be one of the more annoying ones (no offense). Since it's pretty much inevitable he'll get annoyed again at some point (whether it's towards an adult member or a minor member), I personally think something like this is one of the better solutions... Given he fully agrees with this and they can set up some ground rules that both can agree with (like him backing off when the spokesperson tells him to).


Den3107 out and off to sleep //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/cool

P.S. I'm sadly not extremely active in the community right now, but far as far as I know, outside of his anger bursts, he's been doing a fine job as an owner. Hence why I'm attempting to find a solution to that, rather than something more extreme such as "he should step down" which gets mentioned now and then (jokingly or not).

Ok this is actually a really interesting idea. I support this perspective. I think it could work.

#5 Re: Game Discussion » Xenonetix » 2019-10-20 22:58:37

Daneeko wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:
My Stance on The EE Community (A Tad Bit of Strong Language)

aw man logan is back
this makes me wanna actually do that pixelated pfp request i never did

Happy to see you too Daneeko //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Re: Game Discussion » Xenonetix » 2019-10-20 22:49:39

My Stance on The EE Community (A Tad Bit of Strong Language)

#7 Re: Game Business » EE Universe Closed Beta Information! » 2019-09-11 01:29:25

unknown.png
unknown.png

Alright I'm gonna go inactive for another 4 months now. That's all I really had to say.

#8 Re: Off Topic Discussion » What's the Purpose of Life to You? » 2019-04-14 22:48:02

272 wrote:

A'right peeps, every now and then I have a little informant link me to an interesting topic on the forums, and so big daddy two-seven-two has come to discuss...uhh...whatever the hell this topic is.

"Purpose of life" this time, eh? Lemme just add a new "category" onto your extraordinarily limited number of ideas - Nothing. It depends on your question though, I suppose. For example, if your question is, "How does life exist," then the answer is through chemistry, evolution, and a little bit of luck. If you're asking, "why does life exist," then you will never actually find a true, factual answer. Therefor, the best answer I can give you, is that the answer is null.

To understand where I'm coming from, remind yourself of the fact that we are one planet of eight in our star system of at least 200 billion stars in our galaxy, of at least a hundred billion galaxies in just our observable universe.

To ask why life exists is to ask why anything exists at all. The fact of the matter is, anything that has a point of beginning, also must somewhere have a point of ending. If there was a reason for existing, it would also have to have a reason for ending. However, because it all eventually ends anyway, even if there was a true answer, there'd be no point in finding it, for eventually, we would die, and then the answer would be lost anyway.

Therefor, my answer to "What is the purpose of life?", is "What is the purpose of the question?".

I suppose if what you meant is actually just, "What is the meaning of life?", then the answer is 42.

Time to poof until another topic gets sent to me.

This is a fantastic answer, but I wasn't asking for the purpose of life.

What I asked for is what's the purpose of YOUR life, and what category best represents what you do with it.

So you answer of it being "Nothing" resembles that you do nothing with your life lol. But this is partly my fault. I guess I should've been more descriptive in what I was asking for in my post. I'll edit it.

But, I still love your answer. Life doesn't have a purpose. We're the result of billions of years of evolutionary success, and we're still proceeding with that.

#9 Re: Off Topic Discussion » What's the Purpose of Life to You? » 2019-04-11 02:10:36

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:

Who hurt you?

Can people stop using this phrase? It's condescending, stupid, and all in all just a **** lazy insult.
I get that you like memes Loganyoshi, and you probably said that because you thought it'd be funny. But you're so much better than this!
Ignoring how incoherent and rambly 272's post is, he still wrote something creative. You gotta step up your game if you want to pwn him!

I honestly don't know how to take this in, but sorry that you found this phrase to be degenerative.
I've literally only seen one other person say this phrase, and so have you, and I guess I'm just surprised. I honestly did not expect for someone to berate something as silly and dumb as the phrase, "Who hurt you?", but here we are now.
I appreciate your criticism though, and will keep this in mind from now on. I highly respect you as well, and appreciate your concern for me, so thank you.

I think... I think I'm just going to go sit down for a few minutes now...

#10 Re: Off Topic Discussion » What's the Purpose of Life to You? » 2019-04-10 19:31:57

272 wrote:

A'right peeps, every now and then I have a little informant link me to an interesting topic on the forums, and so big daddy two-seven-two has come to discuss...uhh...whatever the hell this topic is.

"Purpose of life" this time, eh? Lemme just add a new "category" onto your extraordinarily limited number of ideas - Nothing. It depends on your question though, I suppose. For example, if your question is, "How does life exist," then the answer is through chemistry, evolution, and a little bit of luck. If you're asking, "why does life exist," then you will never actually find a true, factual answer. Therefor, the best answer I can give you, is that the answer is null.

To understand where I'm coming from, remind yourself of the fact that we are one planet of eight in our star system of at least 200 billion stars in our galaxy, of at least a hundred billion galaxies in just our observable universe.

To ask why life exists is to ask why anything exists at all. The fact of the matter is, anything that has a point of beginning, also must somewhere have a point of ending. If there was a reason for existing, it would also have to have a reason for ending. However, because it all eventually ends anyway, even if there was a true answer, there'd be no point in finding it, for eventually, we would die, and then the answer would be lost anyway.

Therefor, my answer to "What is the purpose of life?", is "What is the purpose of the question?".

I suppose if what you meant is actually just, "What is the meaning of life?", then the answer is 42.

Time to poof until another topic gets sent to me.

Who hurt you?

#11 Re: Off Topic Discussion » What's the Purpose of Life to You? » 2019-04-09 22:58:55

Yu wrote:

growth-to build skills and strategy
creativity-to be creative and developing new ways in doing things
destruction-to use your growth and creativity to destroy stuff

Anatoly wrote:

Knowledge, Love, Happiness, Health, Growth, Family/Friends

but most of all:

Finding inner-peace and ascend.

Ok, but you can only choose one category so I won't be implementing these unless you specify which one means the most to you.

Crybaby wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:

I want you to choose one of the categories

but choosing only one of these categories to represent the meaning of life is foolish

Emma333 wrote:

Happiness, why should we live if we're not happy? I think most of these categories are sub categories of happiness.

Love : Love just makes people happy, I don't know any time I felt happier than when I was in love.
Money : People want to earn money to be happy. I don't believe money actually makes people happy, but many people think so. However not having enough money can make people unhappy as it  brings a lot of stress into someones life.
Fame : People want to be liked, for some this makes them happy. I think many people want to be famous because it means they're liked, and that makes them happy.
Health : It's hard to be happy when you're in constant pain or when you're scared to die. being healthy allows for you and your friends to be more careless and happier.
Family/friends : being around family and friends makes people happy, because they feel like they belong.

The other reasons seem either evolutionary, and destruction is just silly.
knowledge, creativity and growth allow for humans to improve, probably making sure we don't die out as species.

If I had to choose on of these categories for me I'd choose love, because honestly I can't imagine anything better and more worthwhile. The people I love inspire me to be better and to enjoy things.

You guys got me. I'm checkmated. Of course one thing isn't better than the other though, and that they're all essentials. And it's a pretty obvious fact that a lot of these fall into sub categories of happiness. I understand how this topic is a hot mess lol.

I honestly don't even know why I made this, considering I knew that a majority of people would select the most reasonable category: happiness.

I am enjoying these perspectives though, so I'll keep it going.



Oh yeah destruction. I don't know man maybe there's an edgy angst depressed teen that just wants to see the world burn.

#12 Re: Game Discussion » Staff hacked?! Snippet showing 5 minutes of suspicious behavior » 2019-04-09 02:22:20

HeyNK wrote:

Just saying, if I had the ability to """hack""" EE, I would be doing dumb stuff exactly like this. I completely understand the motivation.

Guys it's HeyNK GET HIM

#13 Re: Off Topic Discussion » What's the Purpose of Life to You? » 2019-04-09 01:12:56

Nikko99 wrote:

live.
do stuff.
die.

uuhhh

eeerrr

Yeah I think I'll put this in the love category.

#14 Re: Off Topic Discussion » What's the Purpose of Life to You? » 2019-04-09 01:03:42

Tomahawk wrote:

Moved to Off-Topic.

Strange choice of categories, but I suppose Happiness. Any other ideal or reason wouldn’t be worth it if it didn’t make you happy in some way.

Lol I just wanted to include any category I could think of in case of any weird reason, and plus, I'm expecting joke answers one way or another at some point.

#15 Re: Creative » Confess Your Sins » 2019-04-09 00:56:55

Slabdrill wrote:
CONTENT WARNING: i dont think this is actually needed but might as well?
Emily wrote:

I once named my account polo666.
I pirated Minecraft.
I cheated PF campaign so I could have Devil Skull smiley.

soniiiety wrote:

I hacked games
I like to cheat on games
I used 667 on ee
I trolled boss to code
I destroyed bomb bot using edit

I once sneaked into my moms room to play on her phone for 5 minutes at night
I know the password to my moms phone(used too but now she has an 10 long passcode on her ios)
I played on my moms phone when she was in the shower
I ran away from home when I was 6
I said somthing offensive to an 2degree man at a shop and I thought it was funny as jokes(I said" too greasy disease")
I am scared of chinese people and anyone related to them like japanese etc becuase of how they look and talk
I am shy to talk to chinese people and afraid I might not understand them and that they get angry etc

soniiiety wrote:

I nearly made people deaf online yelling and using voice changer

I made fun of the nation athem and of the chirstmas and birthday songs and make jokes about them

I ruined christmas for all in my dream I  had

I forgot to put more wood on  the fire and watch it, so it doesnt go out

I get lazy and didn't do the dishes like my mother asked

s1mple wrote:

I bought a water gun (which shoots up to 30 feet) to fend off the stray cats away from our home base.

I haven't told my family that I've been bumped by a car four years ago. (Just flew away a couple meters, left a few gashes, but that's it.)

Got tired of using Tinychat URLs, so I've decided to use a shared account just to chat. Long story. Said shared account is also why I now have a fear of the Pilgrim smiley. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/85/044_pilgrim

I like minebots. Or at least, when nothing else interests me, I like joining in those kind of worlds.

Oh, and when I was ten, I read A Million Little Pieces. Make out of that what you will.

MWstudios wrote:
MWstudios wrote:

I've got 2 unexpired warnings

I take it back. Now it's 5 unexpired warnings.

  • Also forced his little brother to... do the thing in Ted Bear 2

  • trolled some EE worlds

  • went to bank, shot the cashier and stole all teh money

DarkComet wrote:

playing mariokart 7 online, i purposely stay in second place to let someone else get the blue shell, then take their place and get 1st
i t-posed in the middle of a little league baseball game on top of the visitors dugout
i always threw tantrums in 2nd grade and the only way i would stop was bribes with candy
i hit my friend in the no-no square with a baseball bat. hard.
i microwave pop-tarts.
i purposely slow down my computer so when task manager crashes i can laugh maniacally. only on thursdays though.
a (special) kid once strangled me, and i just laughed when the (special) wrangler took him away.

Whirl wrote:

I'm banned on Aero Community (discord server) for a year, that means I've got bear achievement for sleeping far long and also skipping school for long (not happened in real life)

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I just remembered some more horrible things i did when i was young. I would "play" with my cat when it was a kitten by picking him up and throwing him around. Also i once poured salt over a snail on the road because i wanted to see if it would kill it. (It died horribly)
So yeah, i committed animal cruelty when i was very young. I’m not proud of it. Eventually i started loving animals and i was absolutely disgusted at myself for what i did earlier. I never treated my cat badly again and it eventually began to trust me completely by sleeping on my bed when i was sitting there and purring on my lap etc... I really loved that cat so i was really sad when it dissapeared some years ago. (No idea what happened)
I really love animals now so i really regret how stupid i was.

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

I cheated in my own world
Im so stupid that I thought backgrounds were blocks
I enjoy making ragequit minis
I did a normal T-Jump right after a micro T-jump hastily
I got 5 magic coins this month
I always get stuck on the final tier of campaigns
大声笑  澈阿叹蕚单反相机命运的警察局⺁我认了騆夏哦阿坏
^^^Spamming in chinese^^^
I hacked EE for 0 gems
I accidently created a virus while messing around with binary codes
I have 0 fps on campaigns after the first hour of the 07/22 update.
I trolled on someone's world because they asked me t
I died 5 times in some 12 leveled lucky tester
I failed a one block jump
I got the Computer NPC for completing 42 minis
I need a better laptop but I cant get one because im too poor
I ate onions
I ragequitted on a lot of worrlds
I only have 7 gems

MWstudios wrote:

I stole someone's account and hosted a deep web **** server with it

Whirl wrote:

Raging on aero members (and like always from 2016-2017)

and also others from the post https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 59#p720159 (as you try to list them all as you can)

N1KF wrote:
DarkComet wrote:

i microwave pop-tarts.

I eat them raw out of the pack. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/cool

Crybaby wrote:
N1KF wrote:
DarkComet wrote:

i microwave pop-tarts.

I eat them raw out of the pack. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/cool

I eat the pack //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/wink

Freckleface wrote:
minimania wrote:
N1KF wrote:
DarkComet wrote:

i microwave pop-tarts.

I eat them raw out of the pack. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/cool

I eat the pack //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/wink

I don't eat them

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

i ate minimania

soniiiety wrote:

.farted in the car
.farted in my dads place and didn't go outside
.had sweaty feet inside the house with shoes on with mud

Filip2005 is a fiend wrote:

I confess to imagine LoganYoshi's kids with his roblox girlfriend https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … nknown.png

Filip2005 is a fiend wrote:

I confess that I torture Logan by telling him about

CONTENT WARNING
Filip2005 is a fiend wrote:

I love bullying people

Mait wrote:

sent logan a picture of **** and got blocked.

Joeyc wrote:

I pretended a wallet from the lost and found was mine and it had like 50 bucks in it. I think this was in like 4th grade

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

I play EE

Daneeko wrote:

i stood next to the heater once to try and give myself a fever to skip school

Whirl wrote:

I dab on people (it's a joke, that's inside to haters)

KirbyKareem wrote:

i twerk at home

peace wrote:

coment here wihtout an actual sin

Anatoly wrote:

I am obsessed of girls and becoming a leader.

You Will Never Know wrote:

I haven't visited the forum in at least 5 years.

THERE. I DID IT. I ACTUALLY DID IT.

#16 Re: Creative » Confess Your Sins » 2019-04-08 23:05:14

Whirl wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:

are you people going to really make me update the sin list? Fine ok I'll finally do it give me 2.4 months.

Well and there we go, can you now bring the update to the topic for us for final?

WTF YOU KEPT IN MEMORY OF THIS? Fine. I'll update it and then leave me alone.

#17 Re: Off Topic Discussion » What's the Purpose of Life to You? » 2019-04-08 22:39:30

Raphe9000 wrote:

For me it's 4 things, one of them I feel you should add:

Knowledge
Creativity
Happiness
Family

These three things keep me going.

Knowledge - I spend my whole life learning stuff. I'm actually addicted to it.

Creativity - You'll experience more within your mind than ever outside of it.

Happiness - What's the point of living without some form of happiness? It is literally the positive emotion.

Family - As someone who has recently lost a few family members, I can't stress how important this category is.


Friends maybe also should be on there, but it isn't a meaning of my life...

These are some really great perspectives, but unfortunately I'll only add one of these, and that's up for you to decide.

As for the category of Family, do you think it'd be appropriate if I combined the two to make it the "Family/Friends" category, or keep them separate?

#18 Re: Game Discussion » WTF HAPPANED?! » 2019-04-08 21:33:48

Good job peace. You did it. We're all so proud.

#19 Off Topic Discussion » What's the Purpose of Life to You? » 2019-04-08 21:09:23

Loganyoshi
Replies: 36

Everyone interprets life differently, and I'm curious as to how you may portray life!

Below, I've listed the different categories to life, and I want you to choose one of the categories, and to evaluate why this is the most important to you in life.

No, I'm not asking for what's the purpose of life. I'm asking for what's the purpose of YOUR life.

Knowledge
Love
Creativity
Money
Fame
Happiness
Health
Growth
Family/Friends
Destruction
Nothing

As to how you interpret these categories is up to you, and if you especially feel as if I missed a category, then feel free to mention it.

#22 Re: Questions and Answers » Ask me anything (7 hours) » 2019-04-08 00:34:56

Question: Would you stop harassing me with friend requests on discord and acting like we're best friends on EE?

#23 Re: Game Discussion » EE Memes » 2019-04-06 19:16:24

unknown.png

These are the campaign curators in a nutshell.

But yeah can we let this die now?

#24 Re: Game Discussion » what are your top 5 favorite levels in EE? » 2019-04-06 05:56:49

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

False Monolith(no lemon no melon)
Megamn Dash
Cold World
Octo's Fun Lab
Super EE Party

I really like how this man thinks

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1582611628.8605 - Generated in 0.280 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.64 MiB (Peak: 1.97 MiB) ]