Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 Re: Forum Discussion » A Request For The Forum Staff » 2020-02-17 13:07:54

i dont feel bothered at all by peace's behaviour...

#3 Forum Games » Fake Expert 03 [7 Birds 3 Stones Setup] » 2020-02-05 15:06:37

Andymakeer
Replies: 3

So Onjit just let me host the next round of his own game lel

How to Play (Special Setup)

Players:
- 2B
- Peace
- TheTriplet
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Game starts as soon as the player list fills.

#5 Re: Off Topic Discussion » brattiest thing you did in front of parents but got away with it » 2020-01-20 14:35:24

my dad used to be kinda homophobic when i was kid
one of the most "jokes" he used to tell me is that every barber was gay

one day he took me to a barber for a haircut
at some point while the barber was doing the haircut, i said out loud:
"my dad told me you are gay"

my dad got so embarrassed and started saying: "no no not him"
the barber looked up straight in my dad eyes and said: "no problem, not the first time i hear it"

after we went to home, my dad told me that not everything i hear at home i can say to strangers

he never took me to that barber again

#6 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 sign up thread. » 2020-01-17 14:03:52

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira was a Mafia Goon
ShadowsEdge wrote:

I just wanna say my bit to Andy:

We aren't suspecting you because you're new, it's Mafia for gods sake. Everyone is going to be suspected at some point. The only reason newer people are pressured harder than the "veterans" is that we don't know your playstyle. The people who play here consistantly can be easier read because we know how to read them. With people that are new it's not the same, because we can't read them based on past experience.

WELL BUT THIS "EASY TO READ VETERANS" TECHNIQUE TURNED OUT TO BE PRETTY *ULLSHIT IN MY OPINION AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#7 Re: Bots and Programming » [Beta] EEditor 0.0.2 » 2020-01-14 20:39:36

i think bot-users are saving their time to code bots for EEU, not EE...

#8 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-10 20:54:44

this match is a joke and i am not playing any mafia of these forum anymore

!unjoin

#9 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-10 20:54:07

Kira wrote:
!vote Andy

You haven't defended yourself, instead you kept digging your grave. I'm expecting some real defence next time you post instead of "poking holes in my arguments" as ShadowsEdge explained.

i have nothing to defend myself from, i already told im town
and again, stop acting as if my arguments must be qualified by your definition of "good" or "bad"

you and other mafia regular players will all believe and follow each other arguments as if they were "better" or "more logical" just because you have the mafia regular attribute.

its happening right here, right now:
you and shadow are both mafia regulars here at the forum, most of the players will inertly believe your arguments while depreciating other non-regular players with your fancy and complicated words that just make sense on the stupid game logic and pattern that you mafia regulars created

ive watched this forum mafia games, and they are all the same
only the mafia regulars get value on their arguments, while the others are mostly policy-linched or ignored the whole game, even when they have good arguments
AND OH, SURPRISINGLY, ALL OF THE EARLY GAME LYNCHES ARE TOWN!

you mafia-regulars dont play mafia, you play your stupid game of depreciating unpopular players to keep your false status of "expertise"
you decide to flip unpopular players with the STUPID motive of "giving more information", but everybody knows that you cant handle an unpopular player intimidating argument
so you decide to create a VIP-group artificial logic and wagon that player

i play mafia on Anonymous and random username forums/sites, and the experience is WAY too different than playing here

i base all of these arguments on the very signup thread of this particular mafia:

YOU, KIRA, decided to NOT PLAY because peace would play too
it was YOUR decision, you should have stayed OUT OF GAME BY YOUR OWN WILL
but no, Norboy, who is also a mafia-regular and belongs to this mafia-clique VIP group OPENED A POOL TO BLACKLIST PEACE

its obvious everyone who voted were also from these mafia-regular group, it was not a decision to not play with peace, it was a decision to keep the false royalty ingame while denigrating another player self-esteem just to keep your, again, FALSE "EXPERTISE" STATUS

see?
you, crybaby, shadow, norboy, jawapa, 2B, devlin and other players have the clique privileges
you know it and you use it as if they are logical arguments, but they are not

#12 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-09 19:15:50

Kira wrote:

I said: "I'm leaning on jawapa's side on this one. It's very unlikely that a mafia plays very aggressive early on, rather, I think you voting for jawapa makes you look scummy."

Thats the fancy words, "very unlikely"...

Why should we consider YOUR definition of "scum playstyle" to determine if other players are or are not scum?
There is no certainty that you are town.
You could be very well dictating a pattern that mafia would NOT do, so the scums can do that pattern without bringing suspicion to themselves!!!

#13 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-09 18:44:20

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metagaming

Example:

  • A special set of moves in chess can allow a player to win in four moves. Competitor A has been watching Competitor B play chess, and the past five games in a row Competitor B has attempted to use this four-move win. When Competitor A sits down to play against Competitor B, Competitor A will be metagaming if they play in a way that will give them an advantage if Competitor B repeats this line.

The same thing is happening here, the same Mafia Clique of all the other games are using their own "popularity" to influence whether other players action are "right" or "wrong".
Who are you to call my arguments incorrect as if you were immune to suspicion?????
I still suspect you btw, dont think ill swallow any **** you say just because you belong to the mafia clique.

That is not a clear example of metagaming, it's pure logic. Why would a scum make himself look suspicious by being overly aggressive early on? It's most likely not going to happen, therefore it shouldn't happen in any game, including the one we are playing.

- "Oh this guy is being overly aggressive on D1
- "Oh but by PURE LOGIC (?) a scum would NEVER DO THAT
- "THATS IMPOSSIBLE LOOK I HAVE A RULEBOOK HERE TELLING THAT A SCUM CANNOT DO THAT OMG"
- "so by PURE LOGIC that guy is NOT SCUM, lets focus on another player!"

really?

#14 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-09 18:14:27

Kira wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

please dont metagame...

I dont think you understand what metagaming is.

This. Look up the definition of metagaming.
You're just making your case worse and worse Andy, I don't understand what you're trying to achieve or who you are suspecting.

I'm not going to vote anyone for now, I'm gonna wait until the last 2 days in order to make a decision because:
A is voting for B > B is voting for C > C is voting for A.

Instead of voting randomly, who's death gives away the most information?

you are all using "not usely", "uncommon", "rare", "seems to" to determine ur votings.
thats metagaming, basing your argument on external information like other matches and personal experience rather than on whats currently going on!
taking external information and using it as if it were an advantage is a clear example of metagame.

onjit said "anyone that votes me is moron"
why exactly?
is it because he is not a trustable person?
oh thank you, but i dont see a "Trust Level" charge bar to determine whether my actions are or are not scummy

using his personal reliability from outside the game as if it were basis to call me scum is another clear example of metagame

#15 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-09 15:13:09

Onjit wrote:
!vote andy

anyone who trusts me is either a moron or is trying to deflect

what am i trying to deflect exactly?

the only one with suspicion on you is Processor

please dont metagame...

#17 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-09 13:18:15

Crybaby wrote:

Yeah, Andy's a Mafia so he would know. C'mon guys, give him a chance

Crybaby wrote:

I voted for him because he comes first alphabetically. I'd have voted for either. Would you prefer I switch my vote to Jawapa?

Crybaby is ignorable


Onjit wrote:

hey andy
who is your number one most trusted player in the game right now

2B and you

idk about Hugo tho, its hard to play with inactives //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/sad

#18 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-09 12:24:07

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Why did you take a joke ‘You’re scum’ post seriously*

"oh i will make a joke post telling ur scum, you'll obviously take it as a joke and will drive away the suspicion on me"

really?
even jokes are strategy, think about it...

#19 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-08 11:04:39

Kira wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:
Kira wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

No. You're scum.

my defense:
- if i were scum, i'd risky for me to ask for the TFN to roleclaim
- asking for someone to roleclaim on D1 is suspicious, not to doubt of me being mafia, but enough for a Tracker/Jailkeeper to use their N1 actions on me
- if a Tracker targets me on N1 and finds out i used my action on the N1 victim, it'd game over for mafia

my questioning:
- assuming someone a scum without any info from anybody can only occurs on 2 possible scenarios:
> Jawapa is scum, so he'd know im town, and is trying to lynch me
> We are BOTH NOT scum, so we dont know each other factions

i already assumed im town, so i dont have another choice:

!vote jawapa

I'm leaning on jawapa's side on this one. It's very rare (very unlikely) that a mafia plays very aggressive early on, rather, I think you voting for jawapa makes you look scummy.

You doubt of the "rareness" (metagame btw) of Jawapa using an agressive move, but did not doubt of ME using an agressive move...

You opened the possibilty of considering your leaning on Jawapa a scum/scum defense.
Also, you stated that the TFN should not roleclaim... that was not suspicious, but now It looks like you were trying to avoid TFN roleclaiming as it'd reveal the mafia roles

My deduction:
- Jawapa and Kira are scum

XD.

“Andy I suspect, YOU!”

Andy: “UNO REVERSE CARD!”

Quality arguments mate

you know that your "very unlikely" argument was way too foolish than mine, right?

#20 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-07 22:36:56

Kira wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

so, if there is a neighbor, does it make sense for him to roleclaim already?

No. You're scum.

my defense:
- if i were scum, i'd risky for me to ask for the TFN to roleclaim
- asking for someone to roleclaim on D1 is suspicious, not to doubt of me being mafia, but enough for a Tracker/Jailkeeper to use their N1 actions on me
- if a Tracker targets me on N1 and finds out i used my action on the N1 victim, it'd game over for mafia

my questioning:
- assuming someone a scum without any info from anybody can only occurs on 2 possible scenarios:
> Jawapa is scum, so he'd know im town, and is trying to lynch me
> We are BOTH NOT scum, so we dont know each other factions

i already assumed im town, so i dont have another choice:

!vote jawapa

I'm leaning on jawapa's side on this one. It's very rare (very unlikely) that a mafia plays very aggressive early on, rather, I think you voting for jawapa makes you look scummy.

You doubt of the "rareness" (metagame btw) of Jawapa using an agressive move, but did not doubt of ME using an agressive move...

You opened the possibilty of considering your leaning on Jawapa a scum/scum defense.
Also, you stated that the TFN should not roleclaim... that was not suspicious, but now It looks like you were trying to avoid TFN roleclaiming as it'd reveal the mafia roles

My deduction:
- Jawapa and Kira are scum

#21 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-07 17:38:15

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

What is a Town Friendly Neighbor btw

targets someone at night
the target will know that you are town, confirmed by the host

#22 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-07 16:19:33

mrjawapa wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

so, if there is a neighbor, does it make sense for him to roleclaim already?

No. You're scum.

my defense:
- if i were scum, i'd risky for me to ask for the TFN to roleclaim
- asking for someone to roleclaim on D1 is suspicious, not to doubt of me being mafia, but enough for a Tracker/Jailkeeper to use their N1 actions on me
- if a Tracker targets me on N1 and finds out i used my action on the N1 victim, it'd game over for mafia

my questioning:
- assuming someone a scum without any info from anybody can only occurs on 2 possible scenarios:
> Jawapa is scum, so he'd know im town, and is trying to lynch me
> We are BOTH NOT scum, so we dont know each other factions

i already assumed im town, so i dont have another choice:

!vote jawapa

#23 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN] » 2020-01-07 11:38:52

so, if there is a neighbor, does it make sense for him to roleclaim already?

#25 Re: Questions and Answers » Nobody answers my email!!!! » 2020-01-03 03:17:32

LukeM wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

also, im still waiting lukem ;-;

I sent you a forum PM last night (I don't have access to the EE email address and Xenonetix was away at the time)

yay!
ty very much :3

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1582606744.2602 - Generated in 0.119 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.55 MiB (Peak: 1.79 MiB) ]