Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 Landfill » I can't believe this happened to me.... » Yesterday 14:53:07

Kira
Replies: 2

I woke up with giant muscles and 2 hot girls smelling my armpits and craving for more

What happened exactly? Did that ever happen to you guys


Comment down below

#2 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-22 20:16:37

Best information: Don't listen to Norwegianboy if you wanna win this game town~

#3 Re: Forum Discussion » Yeah no. » 2020-02-21 21:34:07

Zumza wrote:

I don't know where the whole idea that peace truly is 20 years has originated from. It wouldn't be the first or the last time a person lies about their age.
And more than that, most people finish high-school at the age of 18, and most undergraduate courses last at least 3 years. Therefore having an English degree at age of 20 is a tiny bit unlikely.
In a very obvious way, the claim is humorous ironic on itself confronted to the conspicuous fact of how Peace writes on the forums.

And entering this framework of scenario, that he does it intentionally, what exactly is your problem?
On one hand, from what I understand, is that you find it annoying or offending. And on the other, is that you can't do it too without being warned.

The second tells more about your character, above all.

Let the moderators work with verifiable facts.

You are the ones who are supposed to be the wise persons in this account.
Don't go against the rules, be tolerant, and do your best to ignore the people that offend you.

I disagree that tolerance and respect must be earned by someone, as Zelda seemingly implies.
I consider them values people can regard to as "inherited to the condition of humanhood" when they have a First World education.


Having said that, I did observed that peace sometimes spells words correctly but doesn't place the space where it should be, thus different groups of letters ending up in the next word.
e.g.: "unfinishe dbut", "mafi aknow", "worl dhistory" etc.

This kind of posts could probably be warned considering the wave of suspicions that have been raised.

2uA1.gif

#5 Re: Forum Discussion » Yeah no. » 2020-02-21 18:01:45

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

oh wht if i geniuinely want to say sometihng and t ype like peace, pretty sure i'll get warned too

just eekax bro sas u can tell its allowed by the ofrums mdoes so just tyep to ur hearsty content be free as free as tarzan in the ujngle

#6 Re: Forum Discussion » Yeah no. » 2020-02-21 17:57:15

eleizibeth wrote:
Kira wrote:

ok s my intentiopn is gneukje and i'l l always talk like this from now on whether you want it or not remember that my intentninkp fis genuine so it sodensnt matter how **** my post look like lmfao

your intention is 100% just to prove a point, sarcastically denying it isn't gonna prove otherwise

nnono you seem to minsudnàertand im nopt being sacractic im just typni g really fadt like sonoic the hedgehog and not reading myseling after typing then press sunmbit becaus ewyh not XD

#7 Re: Forum Discussion » Yeah no. » 2020-02-21 17:53:55

eleizibeth wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

May I ask how are forum mods not biased towards peace, when they ban someone typing like peace, for the reason 'Annoying', but did not ban peace for typing like that?
How the heck is that not bias when peace can type whatever he wants, while we're not allowed to do so? Is it because peace is the 'victim', so he can violate every rule he wants to?

it's because you guys have already shown yourselves capable of typing consistently well, and because of the intent behind it. peace isn't getting warned because he has genuine intent behind his posts, but when you guys purposefully type like peace, your intention is to prove a point, or at the very worst, mock him. it's not bias, it's just that intention behind posts matter, especially when determining whether someone broke the rules or not

ok s my intentiopn is gneukje and i'l l always talk like this from now on whether you want it or not remember that my intentninkp fis genuine so it sodensnt matter how **** my post look like lmfao

#9 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-21 16:44:40

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

The doc is protecting Crybaby tonight Peace. And i’m practically invincible as scum and SK die if they touch me. This mass claim was a grand success.

Doc isn’t gonna protect Crybaby tonight cauz I’m the doc LOLXDLOLXD

#10 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-21 13:37:06

Kira wrote:

Mafia you should kill Sheriff

Next days you should kill Highest VT claim on the list
SK should kill lowest VT claim on the list

this is my last post btw

mafia/sk follow this and easy win

Hf losing your doc

#11 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-21 13:36:01

BuzzerBee wrote:
Kira wrote:

Oh yes because counterclaiming as veteran is 1000 iq play

Omg I can't with you, the whole point of massclaiming was to look for counterclaims, not to lie about your role AS town to try to fish out mafia in your own way

Anyway, a lot has happened between very few people so I'm interested in what the rest of the town has to say when people start to log on.

No, I can’t w all of you. Why would any mafia claim a PR? They’re not stupid enough to do so
Besides I thought VT was an unique role cauz I didn’t bother counting the number of players w attributed roles

Can’t wait to get lynched btw

#12 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-21 13:29:50

Mafia you should kill Sheriff

Next days you should kill Highest VT claim on the list
SK should kill lowest VT claim on the list

#13 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-21 13:28:45

BuzzerBee wrote:
Kira wrote:

So basically Vet is rendered useless

...thanks to you?

Oh yes because counterclaiming as veteran is 1000 iq play

#14 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-21 13:26:52

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

4. Kira Mafia Goon/Godfather?

With one mafia dead there will be 2 scum, 1 SK and 7 townies for the night.

Ez scum in the bag guys

#17 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-21 13:17:32

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Thank you Kira, very cool!

Ez scum in the bag

#19 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-21 13:16:32

So basically Vet is rendered useless
Doctor will die today
Sheriff will die tonight
Sk will vote a VT claim

Let’s wrap it up real quick and go next maf

#20 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-21 13:13:49

Sure I’ll give in, I’ll make sure to get voted today

Town p much lost this game without Doctor/Vet and the sheriff that’s gonna die tonight

#22 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-21 12:46:56

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

There’s no scum motivation in counterclaiming Kira.
And if he’s trying to frame you, wouldn’t Kira be very suspicious if you turned out to be Vet? How does that benefit Kira if he’s scum?

Exactly. By saying that he isn't vet (So basically fake framing him) I was confusing the mafia with my claim, since you know, they can think that I am a serial killer or the actual veteran. Too bad Norwegianboy kept on claiming Veteran and voted for me afterwards, I had no choice but to claim for real.

#23 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-21 12:44:18

Onjit wrote:
Kira wrote:

Btw, Mafia is pressuring me (Buzzerbee/Onjit) both claimed Vanilla townie despite not being Veteran/Doctor.

this sentece doesn't make sense

why would i claim veteran/doctor if the plan was for everyone to claim honestly?

I'm fine with being in the same pool as scum, because having only VTs or scum to lynch makes more game sense

so maybe you should have some introspection before you start calling people's gameplay "not smart enough" lmao

VT is an unique role btw

So anything you say from that point on is irrelevant as you are considered Scum/SK along with 2B TNG and Buzzerbee

#24 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 2 » 2020-02-21 12:40:49

Don't listen what Onjit / Buzzerbee are saying

Especially may I remind you they both claimed Vanilla Townie

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1582607764.7489 - Generated in 0.096 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.54 MiB (Peak: 1.83 MiB) ]