Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Re: Everybody Edits is Dead

?tilla wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
brater8 wrote:

ever heard of BOTS?   They are macros that work real fast.   Like ee artist.   And EX CREW popularized the bots.

So far, nobody has made a bot (That I know of) that can "hack" a code that is 20 random letters and numbers. Either don't use a code, or make one that you have to copy/paste if you are going to share it.

Also, EEArtist is not a macro. All macros do is click and push buttons. You can't use a macro to "hack" a code.

I've created a bot that can crack a 20 random character code, it isn't fast enough though because even though you can do 10,000 codes in under a minute or so, there's lots of combinations.

Well okay then. Good thing your smart person and likely not going to share it.

Last edited by Bobithan (May 2 2012 7:26:39 pm)

#52 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Bobithan wrote:
brater8 wrote:

ever heard of BOTS?   They are macros that work real fast.   Like ee artist.   And EX CREW popularized the bots.

So far, nobody has made a bot (That I know of) that can "hack" a code that is 20 random letters and numbers. Either don't use a code, or make one that you have to copy/paste if you are going to share it.

Edit: Also, EEArtist is not a macro. All macros do is click and push buttons. You can't use a macro to "hack" a code.

No one is going to use a 20 digit code in levels where the people with "code hackers" will try to get the code, and there's no reason to use one in any other level, as no one is going to try to get the code. In to code levels, it's very inefficient to make a 20 digit/number code, as they will have to write it all out in the level, and mixing numbers and letters often makes it difficult to differentiate between similar looking letters/numbers.

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

brater8, what's the point for you to keep spamming about this? If you hate it so much, LEAVE! It's not like you're going to become famous and revolutionize the internet if you keep going.

He's not going to leave because he wants to play EE, if he didn't he probably wouldn't post any of this in the first place, though I disagree with spreading this discussion to the EX crew group thread.

I honestly think that the only reason no one can "revolutionize the internet" is because whenever someone tries to do so, everyone responds by saying "it won't work" and refuses to cooperate.

Last edited by GKAbyss (May 2 2012 7:37:05 pm)

#53 Before February 2015

Bobithan

GKAbyss wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
brater8 wrote:

Edit: Also, EEArtist is not a macro. All macros do is click and push buttons. You can't use a macro to "hack" a code.

No one is going to use a 20 digit code in levels where the people with "code hackers" will try to get the code, and there's no reason to in any other level, as no one is going to try to get the code. In to code levels, it's very inefficient to make a 20 digit/number code, as they will have to write it all out in the level, and mixing numbers and letters often makes it difficult to differentiate between similar looking letters/numbers.

I'm taking about worlds where a few people want to have editing abilities where it's likely going to be on the top of the lobby, like a boss world. Some people don't like having the very slight risk of somebody guessing the code, and make it as long as possible. Like me.

#54 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Bobithan wrote:
GKAbyss wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

No one is going to use a 20 digit code in levels where the people with "code hackers" will try to get the code, and there's no reason to in any other level, as no one is going to try to get the code. In to code levels, it's very inefficient to make a 20 digit/number code, as they will have to write it all out in the level, and mixing numbers and letters often makes it difficult to differentiate between similar looking letters/numbers.

I'm taking about worlds where a few people want to have editing abilities where it's likely going to be on the top of the lobby, like a boss world. Some people don't like having the very slight risk of somebody guessing the code, and make it as long as possible. Like me.

In my opinion, no one who can "code hack" will target boss levels, aside from boss to code levels. In the case of boss to code levels, where the owner is a nonchat, and cannot communicate with anyone, or is inexperienced, they aren't likely to use a 20 letter/digit code, as they will probably try to give it to people by writing it in the level.
In the case of your levels, I doubt anyone would target them in the first place, though sorry if I'm wrong.

Last edited by GKAbyss (May 2 2012 7:54:20 pm)

#55 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

Well, I'm sorry guys, but he's right : I definitly tried to destroy EE when I made my art tutorial, so did BEE and everyone who made a tutorial.
And Ex Crew and I still try to destroy EE, it's our only goal in life. At first I wanted to be a Nasa engineer, but then I discovered EE and started focusing on destroying this game. You shall know no rest for I'll always be around destroying everything I touch with my so-called art.

EE, your time has come.

RavaTroll - Bringer of doom, pain, damnation, fear, hate, madness and bananas since 1886.

Oh noes!   Our evil plan is uncovered!   First we play EE to destroy it!   Then we leave EE to destroy it more!   Then we return to raise the destruction to ENTIRELY NEW LEVELS HOLY crap

QFT

Last edited by RavaTroll (May 2 2012 9:10:34 pm)

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#56 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I feel like I'm reading some made-up story. None of this makes sense or has even been slightly proven.

First: Chris moved everybody edits to Kongregate. This is a mistake for many multi-player games. For as we all know, kongregate is a troll haven. This also strained the untested servers and the issues started.

The game quickly grew dependent on Ex Crew. Chris had forseen this, so he caused the move to Kong to slow the servers. Progress on the Ex Crew levels was quickly destroyed.

But the Ex Crew did not give up, so Chris did.

Eventually Chris couldnt keep up with the updates, and there were a couple months off. This would be nothing in the old days, yet many quit. This was the final doom of everybody edits.

Break Ex Crew up! Stop updating the game! People will do all they can with their current blocks and creativity will flourish. But most of all, Ex Crew is at the root of this problem. Stop playing their levels! Call for a break-up! Let Ex Crew be no more!

*Applauds*
He reminded me of epicstonemason. Right down to the fear of updates and hypocrisy in what he believed in.

Clearly trolling, in my opinion. If he truly felt this way he would at least provide some type of evidence to these claims, and tried to sound less provocative.

Nonetheless, he is quite wrong on many points. He's also been perma-banned (by Rurigok, not me), so don't expect him to respond to anything you tell him.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#57 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

TakoMan02 wrote:

I feel like I'm reading some made-up story. None of this makes sense or has even been slightly proven.

First: Chris moved everybody edits to Kongregate. This is a mistake for many multi-player games. For as we all know, kongregate is a troll haven. This also strained the untested servers and the issues started.

The game quickly grew dependent on Ex Crew. Chris had forseen this, so he caused the move to Kong to slow the servers. Progress on the Ex Crew levels was quickly destroyed.

Eventually Chris couldnt keep up with the updates, and there were a couple months off. This would be nothing in the old days, yet many quit. This was the final doom of everybody edits.

Break Ex Crew up! Stop updating the game! People will do all they can with their current blocks and creativity will flourish. But most of all, Ex Crew is at the root of this problem. Stop playing their levels! Call for a break-up! Let Ex Crew be no more!

*Applauds*
He reminded me of epicstonemason. Right down to the fear of updates and hypocrisy in what he believed in.

Clearly trolling, in my opinion. If he truly felt this way he would at least provide some type of evidence to these claims, and tried to sound less provocative.

Nonetheless, he is quite wrong on many points. He's also been perma-banned (by Rurigok, not me), so don't expect him to respond to anything you tell him.

*Facepalm* Apparently, he is from kong and he said he's serious... (Ik cause I'm in kong)

Not to mention that he started this topic too in kong. -.-

#58 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

u no wot, i buleev u batz8. expoo is roobish. i qwit evibodi eduts. cunfuss thut u loost expoo. leeve u nuubz frum expoo. sturz und huukz rulez!!!!!!!!!111!!!1!!!!!one!eleven!!!11!!!!!!1!1111!!!!111!!

In other worlds, you've got it all wrong. They created fun levels, not destroy them.

Last edited by ILoveBacon (May 3 2012 1:10:47 am)

#59 Before February 2015

St Cool

RavaTroll wrote:

Well, I'm sorry guys, but he's right : I definitly tried to destroy EE when I made my art tutorial, so did BEE and everyone who made a tutorial.
And Ex Crew and I still try to destroy EE, it's our only goal in life. At first I wanted to be a Nasa engineer, but then I discovered EE and started focusing on destroying this game. You shall know no rest for I'll always be around destroying everything I touch with my so-called art.

EE, your time has come.

RavaTroll - Bringer of doom, pain, damnation, fear, hate, madness and bananas since 1886.
QFT

To be honest I don't care because with out EX crew then I wouldn't have an A on my computer art. But also I can't help thinking that something might of happened between that guy and EX crew, Ravatroll did you ever take him into a dark cupboard?

#60 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

In actuality. I've looked at the people logged into EE's lobby. There are usually only 50-60 people logged into EE with Kongregate and around 20 logged in from Armorgames. 10-15 logged in from facebook.. while 400+ logged in from everybodyedits.com.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#61 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

?tilla wrote:

In actuality. I've looked at the people logged into EE's lobby. There are usually only 50-60 people logged into EE with Kongregate and around 20 logged in from Armorgames. 10-15 logged in from facebook.. while 400+ logged in from everybodyedits.com.

When its 2 PM in America, There's 90-110. When it's 2 PM in Sunday, There's 120-150.

#62 Before February 2015

ani

Someone was bothered to write this buffoonery, JUST IMAGINE HOW MANY OTHERS OF THEIR KIND THERE ARE.
:C

At least it's funny. In the ridiculous kind of way.

Last edited by FuzzySocks (May 3 2012 2:29:54 am)

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#63 Before February 2015

Razze01

TakoMan02 wrote:

*Applauds*

Yeah, same here epicstonemason is exactly like brater8, glad they both are banned.

#64 Before February 2015

Nou

Razze01 wrote:

Yeah, same here epicstonemason is exactly like brater8, glad they both are banned.

Why? I find this rather amusing //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#65 Before February 2015

John

Nou wrote:
Razze01 wrote:

Why? I find this rather amusing //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

Same here, Nou,

PW?scale=2

#66 Before February 2015

imtn

Brater8, the very least you could do is cite some sources, like from other legitimate topics. Have some profesional backings to your claims.

#67 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

Blablabla... Boring sh!t...
Blablabla... EXcrew started making levels with help like SnakeBot...
9158596.jpg
Cyph1e made snakebot for himself and for a new way of bossing, excrew is in no way related to this.

HAH!! Take that

#68 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

doh wrote:
?tilla wrote:
doh wrote:

Because they are. There are no other crews in EE that is good. They all sucks.

That's pretty harsh. There has been plenty of original content developed by other crews.

No. They steal everything from EX. And create boring worlds.

brater8 wrote:

But they inspired the mass creation of bots.   They started it, they must be punished.

Yes I know. Twipply and gcommer was in EX so they started it. Also ChrisKringel was in Ex to.

Neither Twipply nor Gcommer were in EX. (Well, I'm not so sure about GCommer, but I know twipply wasn't.) They made their bots because they could, not because EX Crew popularized it.

And saying that all crews steal everything from EX crew and create boring worlds is the stupidest thing I've heard. As Hun said, there's plenty of original content.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#69 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

sNKW

Most of you guys got trolled, HARD. xD

#70 Before February 2015

capasha

Zoey2070 wrote:
doh wrote:
?tilla wrote:

That's pretty harsh. There has been plenty of original content developed by other crews.

No. They steal everything from EX. And create boring worlds.

brater8 wrote:

But they inspired the mass creation of bots.   They started it, they must be punished.

Yes I know. Twipply and gcommer was in EX so they started it. Also ChrisKringel was in Ex to.

Neither Twipply nor Gcommer were in EX. (Well, I'm not so sure about GCommer, but I know twipply wasn't.) They made their bots because they could, not because EX Crew popularized it.

And saying that all crews steal everything from EX crew and create boring worlds is the stupidest thing I've heard. As Hun said, there's plenty of original content.

Sorry honey. You don't know anything. They was in EX everyone. And I have right when it comes to that everyone make boring and useless worlds. The only one that makes good worlds is Ex crew.

#71 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Aoitenshi wrote:

http://puu.sh/sNKW

It's still funny to see how much effort some people put into their trolling.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#72 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Aoitenshi wrote:

Oh my god, really? He should know better, he got himself a bad reputation for that.

#73 Before February 2015

Shift

Aoitenshi wrote:

Er, yeah, like KRAZYMAN50 said... he trolled himself more than anyone else. Oops.

#74 Before February 2015

BEE

The best level makers concentrated their efforts on beating Ex Crew levels, and when they succeeded, they became mere immatators rather than true artists.

Then what was I? Chopped liver?

If you're going to troll, at least do it right.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#75 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Oh wait, did we just ban someone for their idea? Or he did something bad o.o

Victoria1575950080769831

Board footer