Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

barn5314

EE Level Contest

~Xpo20's other computer wouldnt log in on the forums, so his friend Barn copies and pastes this~
Im sure many have suggested this, but I found a way for it to work out easily.

The Topic Of A Contest: Things such as "Art" and "Minigames" are too hard to judge... You could have it Fire or ice themed or something like that, but never something too hard to judge. I say there should be a topic where you can make your own suggestions for themes.

The Judges: If you can beat a level made/chosen by a mod, you may become a judge. At the end of this level, a code is at the end. Not the one for the level, one that you PM to a mod here on the forums. You may NOT PM this to your friends, or you will be banned from participating in this contest plus the next one. The code will be changed then, and all balance will be restored to the contest.

The Judging: ?/10 points for fun, ?/5 points for Difficulty, and ?/5 for nothing against the rules of the forum. (Cussing, Flaming, Spamming).

Thats all, thanks!

#2 Before February 2015

Flare

Re: EE Level Contest

I'm pretty sure this doesn't go here unless you're suggesting a contest be made.

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Flare you updated your siggy! You just post spam forum games and 1 of every other subject though. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile I agree with Flare though.

#4 Before February 2015

Flare

>_> It's not spam if you have to put thought in it (Change One Letter can be difficult)

#5 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Lol

#6 Before February 2015

Alex

I think the judging would be far too biased for this idea to be fruitful.

#7 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

It should be featured levels that only people with certain rights can choose, and it will be like that popular beta level page.

#8 Before February 2015

Xpo20

How about you MUST have at least 2,000 plays before you can enter? //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Just FYI, beating a level made by a moderator or admin isn't necessarily all that difficult //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

Xpo20

barn5314 wrote:

The Judges: If you can beat a level made/chosen by a mod, you may become a judge.

#11 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

What, only forum mods, or ingame mods as well?

#12 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Forum mods/admins.

barn5314 1423699615261817

Board footer