Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-04 15:31:34

Anatoly

Edit the content above.

Hello, i am a premium palyer andd good artist, i can't beat minigames or develope bots. But i know you like this forum game. Also for mods who closes the topic. Feel free to feel as nub. Also i don't know what to say. Lets say our french people will do something or the work with art from kira is good. lets create a game where you edit this topic. Hurry don't know really what to say. Lets start!

#2 2016-03-04 16:10:13, last edited by Gosha (2016-03-04 16:10:30)

Gosha

Re: Edit the content above.

Hello, i am a premium palyer andd good artist, i can't beat minigames or develope bots. But i know you like this forum game. Also for mods who closes the topic. Feel free to feel as nub. Also i don't know what to say. Lets say our french people will do something or the work with art from kira is good. lets create a game where you edit this topic. Hurry don't know really what to say. Lets start!

You have already create 3-4 topics with same game, mate
//ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/sad

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2016-03-04 16:58:56, last edited by lrussell (2016-03-04 17:01:25)

lrussell
Website

Hello, I'm a premium player and a good artist. I can't beat mini-games or develop bots, but I know you'll like this forum game. To any mods who close this topic, feel free to feel like a nub. I also don't know what to say. Let's say our French people will do something or that Kira's art is good. Let's create a game where you edit this topic. Hurry, I don't really know what to say. Let's start!

Wooted by:

#4 2016-03-04 18:15:06, last edited by Hexagon (2016-03-04 18:47:28)

Hexagon

Hello.

In a particularly big way, or so they really thought, I specifically (mostly) am a premium player on the game Everybody Edits and I directly, for the most part, consider myself to actually, mostly be a kind of in point of fact fairly good artist, compared to the pretty fairly basically average artist skills represented among the individuals in the EE community, of which I for the most part basically  do not specifically kind of consider myself to essentially be really really much worse than the kind of really kind of average person, as I generally kind of consider myself to essentially really precisely be slightly definitely sort of fairly better in effect, or so they for the most part for the most part mostly thought in a basically generally major way, very contrary to popular belief.

However, it also really means that while it specifically for all intents and purposes basically is better, there essentially are actually some consequences with phrasing that statement as I did, and so I will return to my basically particularly for all intents and purposes original expression of saying that I specifically definitely am a fairly sort of actually good artist, however, it does not basically generally go without saying that it could basically for the most part be for all intents and purposes actually said differently in that it really almost, for the most part in effect, is the only way that could basically in point of fact (essentially, to a degree) have been stated, without any warranty whatsoever in a kind of really really major way (such as not avoiding it), sort of fairly further showing how however, it also really means that while it specifically, for all intents and purposes, am better at everything to do with it (all, notwithstanding), there essentially are some consequences with phrasing that statement as I did, and so I will return to my basically particularly pretty original expression of saying that I am a fairly kind of particularly good artist, however, it does not sort of go without saying that it could literally be for all intents and purposes specifically said differently (in another language, or another forum, expressed or implied) in that it really definitely essentially is the only way that could basically actually mostly have been stated, without any warranty whatsoever in a kind of actually sort of major way in a subtle way in a pretty major way.

Unfortunately, I cannot accomplish, finish, or otherwise for all intents and purposes completely understand the route to the end or the steps to navigate until completion for any minigame on the game Everybody Edits, either in the past, present, or future, and there are really basically no assumptions that cannot definitely particularly literally be made, precisely as in for this current time, as this for all intents and purposes mostly (mostly) has the possibility of changing, provided that a minigame arises that can essentially (generally, to a high degree) mostly be completed, this previous statement for the most part essentially literally is now for all intents and purposes for all intents and purposes fairly null and void, as a game actually essentially generally has been completed in a really pretty particularly major way in a for all intents and purposes for all intents and purposes big way, demonstrating how "completing a minigame" in a particularly sort of big way, which mostly is quite significant, would be to achieve properly.

Having literally completely kind of said that, if there mostly particularly basically are no pretty very sort of much sort of definitely more games that can essentially definitely be completed my I (myself, a very very basically general member of the community) which games may or may not exist, such as another clone of the game, this statement will essentially definitely particularly continue to basically definitely mostly exist in its entirety, and cannot for all intents and purposes specifically mostly be modified if the author essentially for the most part to the letter wishes to mostly mostly kind of do so in a subtle way, for all intents and purposes definitely contrary to popular belief, so having precisely literally definitely said that, if there mostly particularly essentially are no pretty very fairly much sort of kind of more games that can essentially definitely for all intents and purposes be completed my I (myself, a very very real general member of the community) this statement will mostly continue to basically definitely absolutely exist in its entirety, and cannot for all intents and purposes specifically particularly be modified if the author essentially for the most part really wishes to mostly mostly basically do so in a subtle way, for all intents and purposes definitely contrary to popular belief, or so they kind of thought.

It's essentially (and most definitely) is definitely particularly sort of possible that in the future, I could specifically basically really develop a bot, however there really essentially particularly are really many reasons in which I cannot access the required functionality, and, expressly overriding the sort of kind of basically possible circumstances in which could precisely specifically for the most part be made possible, essentially completely specifically do not to the letter essentially literally have an explicit basically sort of generally strong desire to generally literally for the most part do so, which would really specifically in point of fact kind of particularly override the kind of kind of really current difficulties that specifically for the most part specifically do not particularly definitely essentially instruct me to create, derive, a personal, particularly generally really worldwide bot on Everybody Edits, with or without using the PlayerIO framework in a actually very generally big way in a subtle way, which really is fairly significant. So, I definitely mostly definitely, in all my heart, wish to precisely essentially for all intents and purposes (within this document) provide you with this forum game, to particularly for all intents and purposes concided help you to kind of basically understand that my contributions to the Everybody Edits community will continue, however, I will basically particularly really be unable to essentially really actually contribute any source code which would mostly absolutely for the most part be defined as a "bot" or anything other than related to that, not withstanding the proper properties of which, but may particularly for the most part actually choose to completely basically for all intents and purposes partake in coding exercises, which really literally really is fairly significant, or so they in point of fact thought, which definitely is fairly significant.

This does not specifically definitely imply that I literally am specifically creating a bot, demonstrating that i literally am a premium player on the game Everybody Edits and I particularly consider myself to essentially (within a degree of trust) mostly be a generally particularly, basically, good artist, in some effect, compared to the kind of particularly very average artist skills represented among the individuals in the EE community, of which I kind of essentially do not mostly for all intents and purposes consider myself to kind of particularly for the most part be kind of generally sort of worse than the really in point of fact generally average person, which will be defined by statistical analysis, as I particularly precisely consider myself to endow to be slightly generally definitely better in effect, definitely very generally contrary to popular belief in a for all intents and purposes basically major way, which for all intents and purposes shows that so, via the scientific method, I definitely mostly specifically wish to completely essentially absolutely provide you with this forum game, to particularly for all intents and purposes particularly help you kind of definitely specifically understand that my contributions to the Everybody Edits community will continue, however, I will basically particularly for all intents and purposes be unable to essentially really in point of fact contribute any source code which would mostly actually kind of be defined as a "bot", but may particularly for the most part mostly choose to literally basically partake in coding exercises, which really literally essentially is fairly significant, or so they actually for all intents and purposes thought in a really big way.

I basically mostly really do not definitely kind of absolutely make any commitments, neither any absolutely very pretty specific kind of to the letter for all intents and purposes promises available with any services which I would for all intents and purposes generally literally provide to the community, to the extent permitted by the law, showing how this does not for the most part generally for all intents and purposes imply that I specifically mostly particularly am creating a bot, demonstrating that i generally generally specifically am a premium player on the game Everybody Edits and I completely generally absolutely consider myself to basically for the most part essentially be a basically fairly definitely good artist, compared to the definitely basically really average artist skills represented among the individuals in the EE community, of which I kind of generally specifically do not for all intents and purposes specifically consider myself to kind or to provide in any way shape or form of for all intents and purposes absolutely be for all intents and purposes kind of fairly worse than the for all intents and purposes definitely very average person, as I particularly essentially consider myself to basically a definitely kind of be slightly for all intents and purposes kind of pretty much better in effect in a basically generally sort of basically major way, so however, it also really actually kind of means that while it specifically literally for the most part is better, there essentially to the letter generally are some consequences with phrasing that statement as I did, and so I will return to my basically pretty very original expression of saying that I specifically generally kind of am a fairly kind of fairly good artist, however, it does not basically kind of actually go without saying that it could basically specifically particularly be for all intents and purposes particularly specifically said differently in that it really kind of kind of is the only way that could basically kind of kind of have been stated, without any warranty whatsoever in a kind of definitely really major way, pretty generally further showing how however, it also really in point of fact essentially means that while it specifically definitely kind of is better, there essentially precisely kind of are some consequences with phrasing that statement as I did.

And so, I will return to my basically very sort of original expression of saying that I specifically for all intents and purposes actually am a fairly basically for all intents and purposes good artist, however, it does not basically mostly definitely go without saying that it could basically really really be for all intents and purposes specifically specifically said differently in that it really essentially generally is the only way that could basically definitely particularly have been stated, without any warranty whatsoever in a kind of really major way, or so they kind of thought, demonstrating that having literally particularly said that, if there mostly particularly for all intents and purposes are no pretty very sort of much sort of definitely more games that can essentially definitely actually be completed my I (myself, a very very actually general member of the community) this statement will essentially definitely particularly continue to basically definitely completely exist in its entirety, and cannot for all intents and purposes specifically generally be modified if the author essentially for the most part basically wishes to mostly mostly basically do so in a subtle way, for all intents and purposes absolutely contrary to popular belief, so having literally precisely said that, if there mostly particularly literally are no pretty very generally much sort of generally more games that can essentially definitely mostly be completed my I (myself, a very general member of the community) this statement will essentially definitely generally continue to basically definitely essentially exist in its entirety, and cannot for all intents and purposes specifically essentially be modified if the author essentially for the most part particularly wishes to mostly mostly really do so in a subtle way, for all intents and purposes pretty contrary to popular belief, which definitely is fairly significant.

If you directly for the most part are permitted by the owner of these forums to particularly for the most part actually have the status of a moderator, and basically essentially basically wish to mostly specifically particularly decide that this topic should actually definitely for the most part be closed, in sort of kind of kind of such a way wherein the topic violates one of the rules ascribed, you may definitely essentially essentially do so however essentially to the letter mostly do essentially essentially for all intents and purposes understand that I specifically specifically basically wish that you did not for the most part particularly definitely close it, as I definitely basically mostly do not actually mostly for the most part have a generally very actually strong reason to specifically literally kind of do so, demonstrating how hello, basically for all intents and purposes pretty contrary to popular belief, which generally for the most part shows that unfortunately, I cannot accomplish, finish, or otherwise for all intents and purposes for all intents and purposes definitely understand the route to the end or the steps to navigate until completion for any minigame on the game Everybody Edits, either in the past, present, or future, and there directly for the most part kind of are no assumptions that cannot definitely essentially literally be made, as this for all intents and purposes really specifically has the possibility of changing, provided that a minigame arises that can essentially absolutely for all intents and purposes be completed, this previous statement for the most part basically generally is now for all intents and purposes absolutely generally null and void, as a game actually really mostly has been completed in a really really basically major way in a fairly generally big way, demonstrating that it essentially definitely generally is definitely particularly really possible that in the future, I could specifically basically definitely develop a bot, however there really essentially actually are really really for all intents and purposes many reasons in which I cannot access the required functionality, and, expressly overriding the sort of kind of generally possible circumstances in which could to the letter specifically for all intents and purposes be made possible, essentially directly for the most part do not literally essentially generally have an explicit basically sort of particularly strong desire to generally literally in point of fact do so, which would for the most part specifically actually kind of specifically override the kind of kind of things.

Current difficulties that specifically for the most part definitely do not particularly definitely definitely instruct me to create, derive, a personal, particularly generally very worldwide bot on Everybody Edits, with or without using the PlayerIO framework in a actually very very big way in a subtle way in a particularly major way, or so they definitely thought. So yeah.

#5 2016-03-04 18:58:43

Anatoly

Hexagon wrote:

Duplicated the length with 99.5% (i think)

What we have is:

Hello

#6 2016-03-04 21:41:54

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Hello, world!

Everybody Edits is Fred

#7 2016-03-04 22:00:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

stronks contain stronkium

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#8 2016-03-04 23:09:03

Luka504

zonks contain strontium

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#9 2016-03-06 19:23:47

Anatoly

nou contain illegal content

#10 2016-03-09 01:46:26

Bodanix

not illegal content.

I edit... You edit...  Everybody Edits

#11 2016-03-09 06:24:52

!nb4
Formerly AYB

is licking someone to death illegal?

ZCK0zcQ.gif

#12 2016-03-09 06:32:54

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Is licking doorknobs on other planets illegal?

Everybody Edits is Fred

#13 2016-03-09 07:10:01

Xfrogman43

why is this a game? you can change it to anything you want like so

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#14 2016-03-14 17:30:18

Awesomenessgood

why is this not a game? you can't change it to nothing you don't want not like so

lunchbox

#15 2016-03-14 18:04:45, last edited by lrussell (2016-03-14 18:06:59)

lrussell
Website

Spooky. scary. skeletons.
Sing shanties all the time.

#16 2016-03-14 21:55:38

KingFudge

-__________-

#17 2016-03-14 22:20:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

_---------------_

i8SwC8p.png

#18 2016-03-15 03:35:38

Awesomenessgood

͡  ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜  ͡

lunchbox

#19 2016-03-15 05:33:05

!nb4
Formerly AYB

(-_-)

ZCK0zcQ.gif

#20 2016-03-15 05:39:40

lrussell
Website

)_-_(

#21 2016-03-15 07:07:38

Awesomenessgood

͡   |i| ͜

lunchbox

#22 2016-03-15 07:48:55

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

hwat

i8SwC8p.png

#23 2016-03-15 12:09:45

Luka504

Electronic wat

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#24 2016-03-25 11:39:28

Calllack

Electron shells configured to read Watts

Calllack
Here are my pets:         Qg8oF.gif          1ggxL.gif                    Please click on them or they will die! And you get a fluffy snow leopard plushie too.

#25 2016-03-25 13:40:43

Anatoly

Elctrones should confirm red alts

Anatoly1458909643590842

Board footer