Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Wezza

Re: New Update

I'd like to flame every word I know, in every language i speak, but i'm not raised like that.

#27 Before February 2015

EDJ

Yeah it sucks I know.
A little explanation. It's even more annoying that we had to ask it instead of saying that they aren't the same
7q484.png

#28 Before February 2015

johan

EDJ wrote:

Yeah it sucks I know.
A little explanation. It's even more annoying that we had to ask it instead of saying that they aren't the same
http://i.imgur.com/7q484.png

I rather see the portals removed. Chris is such a loser when it comes to maintaining the game.

And he pretty much admit that he rolled back the game the first place, suck it RPGMASTER.

Last edited by johan (May 6 2011 8:10:33 am)

#29 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

johan wrote:

And he pretty much a admit that he rolled back the game the first place, suck it RPGMASTER.

A mature response you got there, johan.

When did I ever tell anyone that he didn't roll back the game? That's literally what I've been saying to everyone since yesterday all the time.

#30 Before February 2015

johan

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
johan wrote:

And he pretty much a admit that he rolled back the game the first place, suck it RPGMASTER.

A mature response you got there, johan.

When did I ever tell anyone that he didn't roll back the game? That's literally what I've been saying to everyone since yesterday all the time.

The argument was not about the existence of the roll back, was about the reason.

#31 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

...I think the argument is about the roll back.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#32 Before February 2015

Chimi

erm, telling RPG to suck it won't prove anything.

#33 Before February 2015

bobofawesome

Well all Chris did was change the colour of hat and make it harder to get than old wizard.

Glitcherkid142386638995043

Board footer