Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-08-26 15:51:24

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: Can we change the rule for tagged explicit content?

Yandax wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

Koya that seems the most reasonable; insofar the big issues are entire topics that are predisposed to profanity. At the same time, we can't say there won't be an exception post.

So would there be no need for tags if  the topic is marked, but you could use them in exception posts? Seems like the topic tag could be less work, and that way the topic owner gets to decide whether or not profanity is needed.

I still think it should be a staff member to decide if a certain thread is permitted to stop half of the threads becoming marked threads. If it's about sharing music then it's fine, if sharing chat it is fine but regular threads should not.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by:

#27 2016-08-27 16:53:46

Pingohits
Banned

Re: Can we change the rule for tagged explicit content?

on a more controversial stance, i say people can mark posts as "NSFC" (not safe for children)

those posts will be hidden by people who have it turned on (everyone has it on at first)

if you have it turned off, then you can view them regularly

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (2)
Pingohits1472313226620986

Board footer