Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2017-04-14 08:05:28

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

Re: Plans as Moderator

What I don't under stand is that when mr.shoe introduced guardians, there were 1000s of players but there were few bans. Now there are about 200 and lots of bans are occuring and it is a big problem.

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

Wooted by:

#52 2017-04-14 09:07:17

Hostage
Banned
Website

Aoitenshi wrote:

Congratulations on becoming a moderator, Phina. As someone who's gone through hell administrating a Wikia with 500-600k hits everyday, this is what advice I can offer you:

You cannot please everyone. Stay professional, and know when to walk out of a discussion.

Good luck in the future. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

wikia? holy ****

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#53 2017-04-14 10:11:11

Abelysk

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

What I don't under stand is that when mr.shoe introduced guardians, there were 1000s of players but there were few bans. Now there are about 200 and lots of bans are occuring and it is a big problem.

1000s? More like 100s

#54 2017-04-14 12:20:53

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Kefka wrote:

1000s? More like 100s

The peak was about 2.5k. I guess that counts as thousands.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#55 2017-04-14 12:36:02, last edited by mrjawapa (2017-04-14 12:36:51)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Kefka wrote:

1000s? More like 100s

People tend to misunderstand what the number in the lobby means. That does not count the number of people that play the game. That only counts the number of people online at that time.

The number of active EE players (currently) is probably closer to a few thousand.

Also, right after guardians were added to the game, there was an influx of active daily users. That happens every time a large-ish update comes out. After the guardians took over as primary staff, the number of active monthly users started to grow. We didn't hurt the game. The fact that the game is old and has absolutely no advertising hurt the game.

Discord: jawp#5123

#56 2017-04-14 19:10:32, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-04-16 03:36:46)

iPwner
Website

(O_O...

...?_?...

...;D

wutevurz

CONTENT WARNING

Remember to sing in C-major scale! :-) Also, just a fun lil' "tydbit" for all you trivia junkies out there-Haha   ! (<-- french indicator) -- that thing at the end wasn't just an ordinary peaceful ":-)" smiley, but a dashund ':-' which indicates an ever-hardening schema in referendata to previi statements, followed by an end-parentheses to finish up that sneaky parentheses I disconveniently planted at the beginning of this post (the example smiley finished off another lone parentheses t00h! L:), and to, as my grandmother always says, CONTRARY to PREVIOUSLY saying, "tie loose balls into a ballache!" -- of course, this type of "bloating" could occur on ratherHot days in suburban Connecticut. But, better to just BLOT out these inconvenient and uncomfortable facts so we can more smoothly deepthroat our political agendas into the unwelcoming throats of twine, no? //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile AhAh, a'iite BUOYS! One last thing: P A P E!! Contrary to probable popular (probular) belief, this entire post is written in PERFECT ARYAN PARENTHESES ENGLISH (PAPE)! No parentheses is left left to shrivel alone and unpartnered!( Anyways, enjoy your day, and lives, if you can, while we're still alive! :3 CANBA!

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by: (4)

#57 2017-04-14 19:49:36

Hostage
Banned
Website

iPwner wrote:

(O_O...

...?_?...

...;D

wutevurz

CONTENT WARNING

Remember to sing in C-major scale! :-) Also, just a fun lil' "tydbit" for all you trivia junkies out there-Haha   ! (<-- french indicator) -- that thing at the end wasn't just an ordinary peaceful ":-)" smiley, but a dashund ':-' which indicates an ever-hardening schema in referendata to previi statements, followed by an end-parentheses to finish up that sneaky parentheses I disconveniently planted at the beginning of this post (the example smiley finished off another lone parentheses t00h! L:), and to, as my grandmother always says, CONTRARY to PREVIOUSLY saying, "tie loose balls into a ballache!" -- of course, this type of "bloating" could occur on ratherHot days in suburban Connecticut. But, better to just BLOT out these inconvenient and uncomfortable facts so we can more smoothly deepthroat our political agendas into the unwelcoming throats of twine, no? //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile AhAh, a'iite BUOYS! One last thing: P A P E!! Contrary to probable popular (probular) belief, this entire post is written in PERFECT ARYAN PARENTHESES ENGLISH (PAPE)! No parentheses is left left to shrivel alone and unpartnered!( Anyways, enjoy your day, and lives, if you can, while we're still alive! :3 CANBA!

at this point i believe we can confirm ipwner is a drug addict.

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

Wooted by: (4)
Hostage1492195776654685

Board footer