Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-07 01:46:02

Raphe9000

It's time for me to reveal the truth...

Recently, the game has seen many changes. Most of these are because of Xenonetix. Many people like him; many people hate him. I have suspected something about him for a long time, and I now know that it is true. When Xenonetix took over EE, he was known as Megalamb. This name may not seem like much to you, but it was my first clue. What is another word for mega? Big. What is another word for lamb? Sheep. Of course it had to mean something. After many sleepless nights, I finally figured it out a month ago. He is the big boss, and we are the sheep. Do you not understand? I didn't either. EE has been kept alive by a series of promises. First it was UnitEE, and now it is EEU. UnitEE was a Unity version of Everybody Edits that united the community. The name was true in two ways... Well it failed, and Xeno brought us EEU. Everybody Edits Universe. As in space. As in aliens. Have you ever pondered where the name Xenonetix came from? Xenon is is element 54, Xe. It is colorless and odorless, so we never see it coming. Etix is a ticketing service and is in many countries. Xenonetix is the invisible man that is everywhere, and he is a xenon-based lifeform! But why is he here?

Well I had to look at Zoey2070 to figure that out. Zoey had experience on the forums. In fact, I believe Zoey is the most advanced in multiple aliens or AI that use the forums to attempt to learn human nature. She moderated everything. She controlled what we said, and she learned about us. Soon, she would be smart enough to even moderate the game. Her name reveals a lot too. According to Urban Dictionary, a Zoey is the most amazing girl you have ever met... like how an alien would see a top-of-the-line AI. I thought 2070 was a version number, but it too is a clue. A game many are anticipating is known as Cyberpunk 2077, set in a world where the poor are meaningless and the rich are in power. Big Brother is always watching, and you could never stop him. 2077-7=2070. 7 is very symbolic to the bible, so I believe that Zoey is being trained to be the next arrival of Jesus in order to control the religious communities. Zoey is not the ONLY AI though.

An anonymous source who recently entered staff told me that there was another AI that was not part of staff. I knew to look out for the signs of a young AI. It would be able to communicate, but its language skills would not be the best. It also apparently would not always get jokes. I looked and looked and looked to now avail. But then I realized that the AI would probably also be in a training process to control humanity. It was then I realized the AI was trained to be a peace-bringer. It all hit me then. All of the criteria matched with one person... Peace! Peace is the Peace-Bringer AI and likely Zoey's means to control the world! It doesn't end there though.

Recently, I went undercover as Peace to see what I could find. My results were astonishing. Only two people knew instantly who I was: Growler and Tomahawk. Because of that, I went undercover as both to find more info about them. I figured out that Growler was just a smart cookie, but Tomahawk was in on it. Tomahawk is one of the aliens being trained like Zoey. Diff is Xeno's partner in crime, an ancient lizard-person resembling a dinosaur, that has been planning this for years. Now I knew what alien they were, but I had to find out what planet. I looked back at Zoey's name and thought that maybe they were from the 7th planet, Uranus. I still wasn't sure though, so I investigated more. It turns out that there is another alien in on things, a younger one by the name of Anatoly. Yep, Anatoly is a human version of Peace, and the two have identical minds yet different materials they are made from. Anatoly is organic and embedded in human flesh, and Peace is on Diff's hard drive. Then I realized that anyone could be an alien. I was right: LukeM is an alien, and ByteArray is an alien in a human's body that's more advanced than Anatoly. In fact, LukeM and ByteArray are the main programmers of these AI. I thought my work was done, but a recent hacking controversy brought something to light: there is a war. It is the aliens versus the Illuminati.

Instead of being the same, they are rivaling factions. I figured out that the other group was the Illuminati because there are 3 of them: Thegame, Processor, and Mr. X. Thegame is the one who looks through the game (the government is bad at codenames), Processor tries to shut the game down by attempting to expose Xenonetix, and Mr. X hacks the game to limit the playerbase. See, EEU is dangerous. It's no game. It's a virus that is going to infect the world. UnitEE was actually almost complete and in perfect shape, and the reason it was scrapped was because there is no real EE in EEU! It all became clear, but what does the Illuminati want? The aliens want to control the world with trust, and the Illuminati wants to control the world by making us useless! They want that Cyberpunk game to become reality! That's why Zoey's name points to it in the first place! I hope the aliens don't track me down or delete my post; this needed to be shared.

#2 2019-04-07 01:55:14

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Re: It's time for me to reveal the truth...

i can't believe we haven't noticed this for all this time

#3 2019-04-07 02:00:43

Raphe9000

I know. For the longest time, I actually thought Xeno was a gargoyle. Turns out he was just deflecting the truth.
i8me7U2.png

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2019-04-07 03:02:24

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

OMG Zoey admitted! So what's the best thing to do?

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

Wooted by:

#5 2019-04-07 03:47:23

Raphe9000

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

OMG Zoey admitted! So what's the best thing to do?

I truly don't know. Must we choose between aliens and Illuminati?

#6 2019-04-07 05:18:09

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Actually, I was the third person who instantly know who you were, but I didn’t say it. I thought people will be smart enough to figure it out

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#7 2019-04-07 10:14:10

peace

stopped reading fate rhe first thing EEU is comming weve sene mroe thigns fomr EEU then form unitee

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#8 2019-04-07 10:17:41

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

You... You Xenophobe!!

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (4)

#9 2019-04-07 17:52:22

Raphe9000

peace wrote:

stopped reading fate rhe first thing EEU is comming weve sene mroe thigns fomr EEU then form unitee

Using my alien-to-human translator I developed, I believe what you are trying to say is:

Peace wrote:

I stopped reading after the first paragraph. EEU is coming; we've seen more things from EEU than from UnitEE.

I understand that you are trying to deflect people from the truth and discourage them from reading this as you are programmed to do, but I highly suggest you finish reading. I do agree that EEU is coming, but now I know what it really is.

#10 2019-04-07 17:58:24

poopdublio
Website

Is peace a deceiver working for the shadow government, doing everything in his power to confuse us and lead us astray?

It's :clap: Spam :clap: If :clap: The :clap: Mods :clap: Don't :clap: Like :clap: It

#11 2019-04-07 18:05:58

Raphe9000

poopdublio wrote:

Is peace a deceiver working for the shadow government, doing everything in his power to confuse us and lead us astray?

In a way, but it seems that the aliens and Peace are in direct opposition to the Shadow Government, trying to establish their OWN Shadow Government. That's why the Illuminati is attacking them. My sources tell me that EEU will actually have physical forms too and will be put into our vaccines. The Illuminati is trying to prevent this, but the aliens are lizard people that hold a lot of office themselves. I believe that Xenonetix is the queen of England and is using his power to do this stuff. Kirby, Master1, Kentiya, cercul1, and lrussel all SEEM to be human, but I'm unsure. Buzzerbee is most likely alien, and Hummerz is an AI that has been deactivated after favoring the Illuminati. I'm still investigating a few more staff members.

#12 2019-04-08 18:37:18

frostflare

I don't know whether or not to be thankful for the fact you weren't going through some identity crisis? Or to be jealous of the fact you have a tin foil hat and I don't.... //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/neutral

On a side note. I'm a bit surprise Xenonetix hasn't made an appearance here or at least acknowledge that this thread exist yet.

Wooted by: (2)

#13 2019-04-08 21:17:33

Raphe9000

Here you go! You don't want Xeno to read your brain waves!
JtulGAM.png
Xeno has still acknowledged me with his presence, so I now fear for my safety. If I go missing, it is because [REDACTED]

#14 2019-04-09 10:38:55

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

LukeM is likely to be the most powerful one other than XenonETix. LukeM's name is Luke Miles, and a mile is arger than a kilometer, making oit the bigest comonly used length unit. That means that Miles in LukeM's name mean big, very big. That clearly makes him the pther big boss, along with XenonETix. And what is Luke? Well, it is actually LuKe, An impossible compund with some energy. LukeM is impossoble, but he exists. It means that LuKeM can do impossible things that we can't do.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
#Joe Griffin
Signature

Wooted by:

#15 2019-04-09 11:40:50

Anatoly

How dare you calling me organic!!??

I am a an ascended Lantean. The founder of Atlantis, pure energy.

#16 2019-04-09 12:04:59

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Anatoly wrote:

Lets figure out what your name means. First step, Changing Anatoly to ANatoly. It means A sodium to lightyear. Now let's try to make sense of that. A sodium, probablyjust means sodium atom. to lightyear indicates that Lightyear is a place. So anatoly's name means A sodium atom travel to Lightyear. And this indicates that Anatoly is small, but hasty. So she is probably not one of the aliens. But she is npt the founder of atlantis, either.

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#17 2019-04-09 12:07:43, last edited by Minimania (2019-04-09 12:08:09)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Anatoly wrote:

12777757_f520.jpg

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#18 2019-04-09 12:23:53, last edited by ILikeTofuuJoe (2019-04-09 12:31:55)

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I'll do an investigation on the names of the staf members.
ByteArray(TechnoWolf99)
From his name now, we can see that he is just an array of bytes. But what about his former naeme? First the techno section. The surface meaning of it is Technology. but if you lok closer, You can see the atoms Te, C, H,N, O. Te is radioactive. CH4 is a greenhouse gas, and so is NO2. Wolf, obviuosly, means that he is not a ver good person. And 99 means he bis missing one thing, since 100 - 1 = 99. So we can know that ByteArray is a radioactive, poisonous wolf that is missing sometihing. And that thing might just be conquering the world.
cercul1
cercul1, means light speed energy radius light speed uranium locatable 1. 1 is one. one is oxygen nitrogen energy. Lightspeed and energy both appeared twice. That means that cercul1 is very fast, and has a high energy. Uranium means that cercul1 is radioactive. Nitrogen and Oxygen are the main components of air, so cercul1 is probably mostly air. Locatable kind of signifies cercul1's AI identity. So, cercul1 is an air based, radioactive, extremely fast and reliable AI.

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#19 2019-04-09 12:25:33

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

99+1=100

Technowolf99 + Cercul1 = ???

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#20 2019-04-09 13:30:29

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

99+1=100

I haven't noticed that before. Aparently the thing ByteAray was missing is cercul1. Since cercul1 is fast and reliable, ByteArray and the aliens are able to control the world faster.

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#21 2019-04-09 14:04:00

frostflare

Raphe9000 wrote:

Here you go! You don't want Xeno to read your brain waves!
https://i.imgur.com/JtulGAM.png
Xeno has still acknowledged me with his presence, so I now fear for my safety. If I go missing, it is because [REDACTED]

Base off the fact Xenonetix revealed himself after I posted only showed me it's already too late for me. So I gave the hat to someone else who needed it more. (aka my squishmallow) So they could be safe.

Wooted by:

#22 2019-04-09 14:40:00

MWstudios

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

99+1=100

100lol

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me