Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-06 06:41:11

danielcool1
Website

A review of Everybody Edits

It's finally time Everybody Edits gets a review, and I'm doing this since Everybody Edits will not be able to be active anymore eventually, and I wanna make a review about the game itself.
Also, note that this is my opinion, and not everything in this review may be true, without further ado, enjoy the review //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

#2 2019-06-06 07:19:52

Jorc

Re: A review of Everybody Edits

I like your review video, but I would recommend get yourself a script to speak faster, it can get little boring to hear you talk a bit slow or entertain us everyone like make jokes or something like that, everything you say is okay, it does have some little flaws.

9AORXCZ.png
lol
>Xenonetix caused drama on wrong person, not the actual hacker himself
okay

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2019-06-06 07:35:48

peace

still xeno is a good boy yes mabyhe made some mistakes but thats past he can be a good owner

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2019-06-06 07:56:49

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

peace wrote:

still xeno is a good boy

He’s such a good boy. Who’s a good boy Xeno? You are! Yes you are such a good boy!!

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#5 2019-06-06 08:54:47

Snowester

Xeno is a good boy indeed! *Hold a bag of treats!*

#6 2019-06-07 10:37:40

Jorc

peace wrote:

still xeno is a good boy yes mabyhe made some mistakes but thats past he can be a good owner

yeah, i know. I was being sarcastic on that one. Of course he can learn from his mistakes, he's defintely good boy

#7 2019-06-07 15:18:09

peace

i think hes betet rthen some previous owners hes onlien quite much talkign to the comunity like hes a regular player

peace.png

#8 2019-06-08 03:25:01

Gosha

You know you are **** when the only person left to unironically  defend you is peace

#9 2019-06-08 04:36:16

Schlog

gosha do you think we've ever had a single owner who hasnt gone corrupt in some way

Wooted by:

#10 2019-06-08 08:40:21

ASDruska

xenonetix is a great guy and told us that eeu is gonna be a thing when every other owner either said nothing or said something and nothing happened

cringe ^
based v

#11 2019-06-08 10:03:07

peace

Gosha wrote:

You know you are **** when the only person left to unironically  defend you is peace

NOU/NVD: were makign unitEE!
players: ok nice idea
players: ...
xenonetix: weremaking a reeeboot called EEU!
xenonetix: ours plans will be...
players: ok ok
xenonetix: MORE PLANS!
xenonetix weve launched an patreon so we can mor easy afford tehe fund fo rboth severs ect
players: nto bad idea'
some players: *starts joinign patreon tiers*
see the diffrence EEU is gonna be a thing im 99% sure unityEE is not gonna be a thign im 99% sure

peace.png

Wooted by:

#12 2019-06-08 10:42:31

Nebula

When does this entire chaos ends?

#13 2019-06-08 11:57:27

Gosha

peace wrote:
Gosha wrote:

NOU/NVD: were makign unitEE!
xenonetix: weremaking a reeeboot called EEU!
xenonetix: ours plans will be...
players: ok ok
xenonetix: MORE PLANS!
xenonetix weve launched an patreon so we can mor easy afford tehe fund fo rboth severs ect
players: nto bad idea'
some players: *starts joinign patreon tiers*
see the diffrence EEU is gonna be a thing im 99% sure unityEE is not gonna be a thign im 99% sure

NOU: were makign unitEE!
NOU: unitEE is finished, but it's ****, it still lags like flash ee, so what was the point of that?
NOU: ...
NOU: ...
players: ok, you are clearly doing nothing and you are lost, let's move ownership to another person who is more capable
NOU: ok
*let's skip NVD part*
Xenonetix: hello there
Adobe: um, hi, flash dies in 2020 deal with it
Xenonetix: oh wow gotta do ee remake now.
early spring of 2018 Xenonetix: ok guys, i plan to rewrite the entire lobby for ee and once that is done we are going to do EEU! Should be done in January i think, we have a lot of time.
Gosha: ok, let's do this
June Gosha: holy ****, i've been working like a horse on this lobby overhaul, i am completely burnt out, gotta go to my planned vacation
Xenonetix: well ****.
Early Fall Xenonetix: Why did you leave and didn't provide us any code you have been working on for lobby overhaul, so others could continue your work, that sounds like a **** move?
Gosha: um, hm, yes hi, i've pushed all of my code to github and you had all of that code available all this time
Xenonetix: picapica.png
Xenonetix: *tells josh to start developing eeu as a leading programmer (josh doesn't know typescript and has to learn it first)*
Xenonetix: so are you gonna do the lobby overhaul?
Gosha: why, there are only few months left until January, shouldn't we just focus on that and leave current ee behind, since programming lobby overhaul takes days and days of working that could be spent on eeu?
Xenonetix: well, people kinda expect lobby overhaul, EEU can wait
Gosha: But it will dramatically delay eeu, we should focus on eeu!
Xenonetix: So are you gonna do lobby overhaul?
Gosha: no. it's pointless, when there will be delay for eeu people won't care about the lobby overhaul, they will demand eeu. let's do eeu
Xenonetix: yeah, no. We are going to do lobby overhaul.
Xenonetix: *Forces Josh to do it*
also Xenonetix: *doesn't allow neither me nor luke to make contribution to eeu*
Josh: jesus, i am burnt out completely, why we were doing that again?
Lobby overhaul: lol i am fake lobby overhaul, i didn't actually improve any aspect of the game and i wasn't "overhauled", some parts of lobby were just moved around to make it seem like it's a overhaul
Gosha, luka: Xenonetix, let us contribute to eeu.
Xenonetix: ask josh, he is a leader
Gosha, luka: Josh, share code so we can work together
Josh: well yeah, um, i think it's quite undone, when i am finished with basic stuff i'll share
Gosha, luka: that's fine, working together will boost the process
Josh: nah, i like to work alone, i'll share when i'm finished.
*December of 2018*
Josh: well yeah, um, i think it's quite undone, when i am finished with basic stuff i'll share
Gosha: i suspect you don't have anything to show because it's very hard to learn a new language and program a new game at the same time, that's fine, you can share it and we will help you
Josh: no.
Xenonetix: people are waiting too long without any news, let's give them more promises about all of the stuff we are going to add to eeu!
Gosha: holy ****, you know that it is not that easy to make all of the stuff you promised, it only delays eeu further!
Xenonetix: that's fine
Gosha: Xenonetix, wtf, January is right around the corner, can we like help josh make it, no?
Xenonetix: ask josh, he is a leader
Gosha: we all responsible if we don't deliver EEU in January, make him share it!
Xenonetix: no.
Gosha: what the **** is this ****, you promised EEU to be done by January, there is not even a working prototype, people are going to get mad, let us work in eeu for **** sake!
Xenonetix: lol i never intended you to work on eeu, noob
Gosha: **** you, i quit
*January of 2019*
Xenonetix: Yes, we promised to release eeu in january, but there were some difficulties.... We are going to release it in Early 2019!! (privately talks about Early 2019 being late may, since it still counts Early)
Gosha: No way you gonna do that, i suspect eeu will be out, if really lucky, in late summer or later. Totally not "early 2019"
Xenonetix: that's fine.
Many bad decisions and false promises later, and now we are here.

As you can see, xenonetix is not better than any other owner in "promises and doings*
This whole story is only about eeu, as you might imagine, there are much more ways he **** up the situations, so there are reasons to be salty at him and not trust any word that comes from his mouth.

#14 2019-06-08 13:01:56

peace

atleast he still developing it and doesnt just fade ti away oliek ok its finishe dbut **** so lest throw it away thing

peace.png

#15 2019-06-08 14:23:04

Weirdoverse
Website

Port EE to html5 so it still exists because EEU probably will suck for 100th time im telling you

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#16 2019-06-08 14:29:58, last edited by LukeM (2019-06-08 14:30:26)

LukeM
Website

Weirdoverse wrote:

Port EE to html5 so it still exists because EEU probably will suck for 100th time im telling you

It's just not a viable option, it'd double the amount of work we'd need to do and halve the audience of each individual game, so we'd just be shooting ourselves in the foot if we were to do that.

Here's my more detailed reply from last time if you didn't see it:

LukeM wrote:

#17 2019-06-08 14:41:10

AllenCaspe9510
Website

You're kinda drunk on commentary...

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#18 2019-06-08 14:43:49

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Weirdoverse wrote:

Dude I've seen you posting the same "port ee to html5" thing over a span of a few months now, regardless of what people tell you
It's like you have a one-way communication with these forums

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

TaskManager1560001429751853

Board footer