Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-19 15:41:37

peace

[EEU] sever idea

make each world have its own sever wih some data while youre still connected ot the main sever for some data liek world saving this own world sever can be used to sotre big data and to make many dideas clogging up sever data possible what about we can make some sort of idle games in EEU and have fake players (either globaly or clientisded ones only for you) that can do actions (like afking in an idle game but the fake pleyr kweps touchign swithces for you and wiht ofline mode hvaing some fakeplayers keep doign thins in the world this take sup much data for the mian sever hence a world sever) saves form players coudl alos be stored here aswell an dmaby having multiply worlds liked ot 1 sever woudl also be nice

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2019-06-19 18:27:52

Gosha

Re: [EEU] sever idea

sorry, can't read

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2019-06-19 18:30:48

Kira

peace wrote:

make each world have its own sever wih some data while youre still connected ot the main sever for some data liek world saving this own world sever can be used to sotre big data and to make many dideas clogging up sever data possible what about we can make some sort of idle games in EEU and have fake players (either globaly or clientisded ones only for you) that can do actions (like afking in an idle game but the fake pleyr kweps touchign swithces for you and wiht ofline mode hvaing some fakeplayers keep doign thins in the world this take sup much data for the mian sever hence a world sever) saves form players coudl alos be stored here aswell an dmaby having multiply worlds liked ot 1 sever woudl also be nice

Translation:

Make each worlds have their own server with some data while you're connected to the main server for some data like world saving this own world server can be used to store big data - I gave up

what the **** does that even mean???????????????????

#4 2019-06-19 19:10:03

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

i think peace wants each worlds to have their own server with some data and while youre connected to the main server it has some data too

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#5 2019-06-19 19:50:42

Kira

33uifu.jpg

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2019-06-19 20:14:42

peace

TaskManager wrote:
LORD MASTER KING wrote:

i think peace wants each worlds to have their own server with some data and while youre connected to the main server it has some data too

yeah just liek the EE sever btu a mini version for every world to store data fomr some action blcoks that are rigt now not possible

peace.png

#7 2019-06-19 20:28:03

mikelolsuperman
Website

I think peace is suggesting some fake player that you can give permissions or actions like if you have a level that only works if someone goes afk in a switch contraption you can place that fakeplayer there and any time someone is in the world it goes. I think also something with it being able to do /save, /reset, /kick too but I'm not sure about that part.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#8 2019-06-19 20:29:18

peace

the fakeplayer thign was an example ofthat coudl be added wiht this

peace.png

#9 2019-06-19 20:32:14

Anatoly

He suggested every world should be its' own EE in own words, so

no

(He suggested: Every world can keep its' own data and its' own blocks, that means every world would be uniquely designed. This would be annoying.)

#10 2019-06-20 11:18:49

skullz17

I don't think servers work the way you imagine, creating a new "server" will not increase disk space.

However, something similar to your idea could work. Maybe they could allocate a small amount of data to each world that the owner can use for saves or some other information. I think this is how they should implement world backups. Saves probably wouldn't work well because once the data cap is hit, future players can no longer save. Same problem with other player data.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#11 2019-06-20 12:37:05

Anatoly

skullz17 wrote:

I don't think servers work the way you imagine, creating a new "server" will not increase disk space.

However, something similar to your idea could work. Maybe they could allocate a small amount of data to each world that the owner can use for saves or some other information. I think this is how they should implement world backups. Saves probably wouldn't work well because once the data cap is hit, future players can no longer save. Same problem with other player data.

Or we can backup in cookies.

I think someone should already make a world backup bot as staff probably won’t focus on it.

But as of the ‘special blocks’, I suggest community made blocks, i will share UI in some hours.

#12 2019-06-20 14:50:13

Snowester

I think I have a good example of this but idk much, cba. I think peace was trying to add minecraft style multiplayer feature. You know how much people such as owner of hypixel, lifeboat or idc **** and they host it on their server so that's what hes trying to say.

#13 2019-06-20 20:33:32

Schlog

is anyone on the forums a cryptographer

#14 2019-06-20 20:56:36

Jorc

Schlog wrote:

is anyone on the forums a cryptographer

There was, An user named Translator. Now he's gone for like months. He specifically translated Peace's posts. I know that he got banned, Idk what was the reason, then he's gone after that and never come back again.

I need Translator back.

#15 2019-06-21 01:09:54

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

^ Emalton's alt.

Uhhhhh stay on topic, or else stay outta Peace's threads. Kthx. No fun allowed.

Hidden text

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#16 2019-06-21 06:47:42

peace

let em explain more
there are many threads with nice suggestion but they overflow the sever with data at first it was like 'that is not possible dueto over flow in data' now it smor eliek 'thats curently not poss in EE due to overflow in data dont hav ethis planned for EEU yet'
to fix that let have each world havign its own sever connected to the main sever for some purposes and lets fill it wiht overflows of data form these great suggestions
i gave examples for idle modes wiht fake players (fake players pressing switches while you are afk or even out of the world (ofline earnings)) look at the possebillitys

peace.png

#17 2019-06-21 23:20:38

HeyNK

yeah sorry let me elaborate i dont think i was clear enough

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekgmdsllllllllllllllllgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdslkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfds

HeyNK1561155638753422

Board footer