Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-12 17:55:54, last edited by RailMat (2019-08-17 22:09:15)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Mafia 28 sign ups [slots filled, backups needed]

In September, a new Mafia gang arrives. In the previous city they have shot everybody who are not join the team. In this town players are invited to stop the mafia.

This will be a closed game.

how the game works

For this game I need 13 players.

Players:
1. NorwegianboyEE
2. Slabdrill
3. peace
4. mrjawapa
5. Crybaby
6. 2B55B5G TNG
7. TaskManager
8. Onjit
9. Kira
10. ShadowsEdge
11. Daneeko
12. Luka504
13. mutantdevle

Backups:
1. Zumza

#2 2019-08-14 14:50:14

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia 28 sign ups [slots filled, backups needed]

I'd be down to join, I've been following the EE Forums Mafia for a bit and they seem pretty interesting.

!join

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2019-08-15 01:29:05

ShadowsEdge

I'm a bit eager to join too. It's gonna be my first time playing with the people in EE Forums Mafia. I do know how to play Mafia, since I've played it in various other types of platforms ig. But I feel like EE Forums Mafia is the most dedicated one, and more intense than others as well.

I think we should start it earlier, but ultimately it is up to RailMat.

Also I am hoping that there's Neutral roles, Neutral roles add a nice sort of essence to the game, because it's not just a fact of "Good versus Bad" or something, there's the inbetween, which makes it more interesting. Saying that so that hopefully they are added if they already aren'.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#4 2019-08-15 06:49:22

ShadowsEdge

TaskManager wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

I'd be down to join, I've been following the EE Forums Mafia for a bit and they seem pretty interesting.

!join

Waaiit who dis

I have my EE Username in my signature for that reason. I used to have an old forum account with my username. I stupidly forgot the password, so I just made a new account with a username I liked at the time. But since my EE account still has my old user in it, I kept my username in my signature so people can recognize me.

Even though not that many people know me to begin with .-.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2019-08-16 00:13:33

ShadowsEdge

I agree with Norwegian. My thing with it is that if you die, the only reasonable way you should get back into the game is via the Retributionist (I'm pretty sure that's in this game, but, I haven't really checked the role list for the Mafia games on here). Because if you die and take the position of someone who is still alive, that's basically like that player being revived. Which is unfair, since they'll keep prior knowledge from when they were alive.

It's kind of hard for me to explain too, but I just think in general it's a bad idea because it's illogical to do so, and provides a disadvantage to the opposing team.

~BeepnBoop

#6 2019-08-17 19:49:10

ShadowsEdge

Ayyy, Game is gonna start soon. And yeah, you should take Anatoly out of the game and replace them with Zumza since they offered to play as a Backup.

~BeepnBoop

ShadowsEdge1566067750759277

Board footer