Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-02 09:07:28

Anatoly

Level Rating

Not sure if this is good, so please add your opinion constructively.

Basically every level will have modes work-in-progress and released. Released worlds cannot be edited, they must have a trophy, a spawn point and they shouldn't be empty. Btw. In the lobby you can only show released worlds, for the players who want to skill up. Released worlds can be given ratings: Five stars (1 bad to 5 good) for the gameplay, level design and story, and the community may vote for the difficulty (basic, easy, medium, hard, extreme [depending on their opinion.]) which' average will be displayed. Since we have both, noobs and pros, the average should be a bit accurate.

I have heard somewhere (source please ?) that campaigns will be removed, daily elected levels would be good enough to show variations and to new comers (that the game is actually active) what you can do in EEU. If I saw 10 great levels on the start page, I definitely think that's a welcoming atmosphere.

Level Ratings with descriptions could also help builders fix their mistakes to fit the average needs: (4/5: Level Design is good, the gameplay too, but the story is a bit confusing. Maybe a bit more signs?).

Now, if you want to change something, you'll have to put the level back in wip mode: This is possible as long your world is not on the start menu in the levels archive (for obvious reasons: One could just edit the world and add swear to it, and it would be on the start menu).

#2 2019-09-02 16:00:31, last edited by peace (2019-09-02 16:00:57)

peace

Re: Level Rating

maby if oyu want to edit it you lose all the ratings ect? the difficulty is set to blank aswell because otherwise you can make a good world rechive some 5/5 4/5 and 3/5's then troll it and the average ratign woudl go down sloly cuase of the good ratings

also being able to look for worlds which have an rating >X

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2019-09-02 20:33:40

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

i dont like needing to commit to having uploaded a level and then being unable to change it; when the game gets updated often a small part of the level can be improved, or sometimes some cheese is found and can be fixed easily

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2019-09-03 23:04:49

MartenM
Website

Sounds kinda like this //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/wink

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

MartenM1567548289761297

Board footer