Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-07 10:16:53

peace

[EEU] test area

so before buyign an specific smiley/arua/block/whatevr you can tets it in an special large world (100*100) you cant save there an nonone can join exepct some fak eplayers who you can set to move a specific way (incaus eoof testign global things) i mean if youre in the hsop and there is tons of b;lcok pakcs you think hmm what shoudl i buy... if you can test it you can check minimap color and see if ti fits in an specific other pack or you can test diffrent smiley combinations wiht said accesoire you might wanna buy and once oyu think yesh this look snice i want it you can leave the test area and go buy it for global thigns like if global switches come back or if keys come back you can even set some fake players to move speicfic ways so they cana intteract wiht it they can die and collect  things ect all fine

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#2 2019-09-07 10:50:48

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Re: [EEU] test area

Good idea but

~ CAN YOU MAKE YOUR POSTS READABLE ~

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2019-09-07 12:16:09

PiotrGrochowski

"you can even set some fake players to move speicfic ways"

So, like a virtual second player, but instead of full control you're restricted to a few specific commands like "JUMP", "MOVE RIGHT", "MOVE SLIGHTLY RIGHT", "MOVE LEFT", "MOVE SLIGHTLY LEFT", "MOVE UP", etc. that can be set at custom intervals to repeat indefinitely every custom amount of time?

I'm known as "haslo" in EE. Also, I refuse to play EEU.

#4 2019-09-07 13:20:27

peace

PiotrGrochowski wrote:

"you can even set some fake players to move speicfic ways"

So, like a virtual second player, but instead of full control you're restricted to a few specific commands like "JUMP", "MOVE RIGHT", "MOVE SLIGHTLY RIGHT", "MOVE LEFT", "MOVE SLIGHTLY LEFT", "MOVE UP", etc. that can be set at custom intervals to repeat indefinitely every custom amount of time?

i mean a fak eplayer you can set hwo you want it to move and when you want it to move (posibly wiht a keybind) lest take global switches for newbies they wan tto test them they add a fake [lplayer to te test area and say how it needs to move one you 'activate' it

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1567858827761451

Board footer