Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-20 21:25:19

Luka504

Xenonetix

Let's just rip the bandage off quickly; Xenonetix has a big problem, and a long-standing problem at that.
While I will be providing a short summary of the following conversation between SilverMoonLight and Xenonetix, I stilll implore you to read through the following screenshots yourself, and to pay special attention to the second screenshot, as that's where the heart of the matter lies.

Now, the first screenshot is mostly there just for contenxt, and to show how the scenario escalated into the actual problem.

At one point during their discussion, Silver said that Xeno had no respect for the word 'no', after which Xeno went on an explosive tangent. He started swearing excessively and began heavily antagonizing Silver with insults that clearly cross the line on what's okay to say. Telling someone "**** you and your **** up family" cannot be tolerated, no matter the circumstances, especially when it's being said by the owner of EEU.

After those screenshots had been leaked, people quickly went to Xeno, demanding an explanation and an apology for what he's said. Xenonetix said that he will not apologize, stating that any apology he can give would be insincere, so he won't do it.

Yonom then started sending PMs to patrons asking them to pull their pledges until Xeno apologized for his behavior; and some of them did. They stopped supporting Xeno on patreon, and it didn't take long for him to notice. After that we're graced with...

Tl;dr - Xeno has massive anger issues, to the point where it's concerning.

He lashes out on people who support his game and he needs to be made aware that his actions as the owner affect people, because if he continues like this, he's only going to be further killing the game he's been trying so hard to keep afloat.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#2 2019-10-20 21:33:18

daneeko

Re: Xenonetix

that's a rank S no dash certified yikes moment from me bruhmigo

UzI5nBc.png

Wooted by:

#3 2019-10-20 21:39:18

peace

sorry to say this **** you to th epoeple who leaked it this conversation had nothign to do wiht EE(U) sure xeno shoudldnt have sweared and hsould have said it more frinedly that silver was corssing a line and letthis be thier probelm now everyone just atacksxxeno for a simple conversatiogn that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM basically just blaming xeno for a tiny thing and well its bad form yonom to put xeno down liek this for a little thing so can this be lcoked and deleted?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#4 2019-10-20 21:43:00

daneeko

peace wrote:

sorry to say this **** you to the people who leaked it this conversation had nothing to do with EE(U) sure Xeno shouldn't have sworn and should have said it more friendly that silver was crossing a line and let this be their problem now everyone just attacks Xeno for a simple conversation that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM basically just blaming Xeno for a tiny thing and well its bad for yonom to put Xeno down like this for a little thing so can this be locked and deleted?

sure this might have nothing to do with ee or eeu, but do you really want a person like that to be in charge of eeu?

UzI5nBc.png

#5 2019-10-20 21:44:17

Helvi

Xeno has and will always have some temper issues. I experienced this many times in private chats and shrugged it off. However, considering him trying to build a child / kid game he should act accordingly.
A 12 years will not react unimpressed as many adults here - but instead (maybe) react with even fear.

I remember him getting incredible mad at me for this one:
https://i.imgur.com/obqOx8b.png

Hi.

Wooted by:

rat

#6 2019-10-20 21:48:39

Different55
Forum Admin

Weird feeling knowing that this will probably be the last drama to hit these forums.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 2019-10-20 21:51:19, last edited by SirJosh3917 (2019-10-20 22:03:39)

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

this did have to do with EEU because after the fact, xeno banned her for "harassing the owner"
unknown.png
thankfully she's unbanned now

edit: she's still banned on EEU apparently, according to her

frostflare wrote:
ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

this did have to do with EEU because after the fact, xeno banned her for "harassing the owner"
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

actually i am still banned on eeu.

#8 2019-10-20 21:51:44

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Different55 wrote:

Weird feeling knowing that this will probably be the last drama to hit these forums.

Because we'll be moving to new forums?

gLjTZE1.png

#9 2019-10-20 21:54:08

daneeko

ZeldaXD wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Because we'll be moving to new forums?

were in the endgame now bois

UzI5nBc.png

#10 2019-10-20 21:58:02

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Different55 wrote:

Please tell me xeno and his staff team aren't going to have admin powers on the new forums

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#11 2019-10-20 21:59:54

daneeko

TaskManager wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Please tell me xeno and his staff team aren't going to have admin powers on the new forums

wait, they don't already have admin powers here?

UzI5nBc.png

#12 2019-10-20 21:59:54

frostflare

ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

actually i am still banned on eeu.

#13 2019-10-20 22:04:02

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

If this is true, this is why I argued with him about keeping the forums and game separate.

Punishing people on a platform for something that didn't happen there.

Discord: jawp#5123

#14 2019-10-20 22:05:56

daneeko

mrjawapa wrote:
ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

If this is true, this is why I argued with him about keeping the forums and game separate.

Punishing people on a platform for something that didn't happen there.

yikes count: 2

UzI5nBc.png

#15 2019-10-20 22:09:27

iPwner
Website

Different55 wrote:

Can you/anyone make a way for us to salvage all our PMs and posts in a document or something before ee.com gets "taken down" in a composed fit of manly rage? I've been meaning to do that at some point, because I expected this would happen at some point, but I haven't had the time; I'm going to try to do that now but it seems that the "takedown" of ee may begin soon, once all the furniture is finished being thrown and the scragglethroat screeching stops! Also, I have another question, is this forum and all the PMs (including the previous inbox PMs) backed up somewhere?? plz reassure me kthx i spent alot of time writing posts on this forum and dont want it all trashed in a fit of manstrual heat ;0 thx

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by:

#16 2019-10-20 22:14:10, last edited by Processor (2019-10-20 22:26:26)

Processor

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by: (2)

#17 2019-10-20 22:17:56

Different55
Forum Admin

iPwner wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Can you/anyone make a way for us to salvage all our PMs and posts in a document or something before ee.com gets "taken down" in a composed fit of manly rage? I've been meaning to do that at some point, because I expected this would happen at some point, but I haven't had the time; I'm going to try to do that now but it seems that the "takedown" of ee may begin soon, once all the furniture is finished being thrown and the scragglethroat screeching stops! Also, I have another question, is this forum and all the PMs (including the previous inbox PMs) backed up somewhere?? plz reassure me kthx i spent alot of time writing posts on this forum and dont want it all trashed in a fit of manstrual heat ;0 thx

Sure thing, I'll see if I can't put together some sort of user export feature before these forums go read only.

We should get back on topic, we can start a new thread for questions about the new forums

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (3)

#18 2019-10-20 22:18:49

daneeko

Processor wrote:
Boycott Patreon FAQ

I started a movement to boycott the EE patreon, so far, 7 other patrons have joined me.

We have two demands before we re-subscribe:
- Xenonetix should apologize for what he said to Silvermoonlight by making an apology topic on the forums.
- Xenonetix should pledge to keep the game moderation separate from what happens in personal discussions.

The letter can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/154P … YEhsc/edit

How can I help?
Most importantly, talk to Xenonetix. Express your unsatisfaction with the situation. As a patron, consider joining us!

Can't Xenonetix do whatever he wants with his game?
He can.

The same way we, patrons, can do whatever we want with our money.
If you disagree with this movement, consider increasing your pledge on patreon.

Why are you hurting the game?
We believe what we ask is reasonable and fulfiling the requests does not cause the game any financial harm.

Any updates?
Our two requests have not been answered. Xenonentix has refused both requests on Discord (EE Universe Server).

Bonus:
"I do not want to deal with Xenonetix" directly translates to "I want to get banned on EE/EEU"

processor 2020

UzI5nBc.png

#19 2019-10-20 22:21:09

iPwner
Website

zank u ^3^

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#20 2019-10-20 22:49:39, last edited by Loganyoshi (2019-10-20 22:53:54)

Loganyoshi

My Stance on The EE Community (A Tad Bit of Strong Language)

#21 2019-10-20 22:57:31

daneeko

Loganyoshi wrote:

aw man logan is back
this makes me wanna actually do that pixelated pfp request i never did

UzI5nBc.png

Wooted by:

#22 2019-10-20 22:58:37

Loganyoshi

Daneeko wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:

aw man logan is back
this makes me wanna actually do that pixelated pfp request i never did

Happy to see you too Daneeko //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

#23 2019-10-20 23:07:57

Andymakeer

Loganyoshi wrote:

we just want xeno OUT

F

#24 2019-10-20 23:18:30

Bimps

We ain't evah gonna make it

#25 2019-10-20 23:30:38

Bimps

Processor wrote:

Oh lord, this is a certified bobby's world moment

Tomahawk1572017558765755