Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-10-20 23:43:29

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Re: Xenonetix

Different55 wrote:

Weird feeling knowing that this will probably be the last drama to hit these forums.

You heard him boys. Let’s make it a good one.

s2rutd5lvcn21.gif

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#27 2019-10-20 23:43:44

daneeko

Bimps wrote:
Processor wrote:

Oh lord, this is a certified bobby's world moment

certified n.a.t.u moment

UzI5nBc.png

#28 2019-10-20 23:48:24

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Tomahawk wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Weird feeling knowing that this will probably be the last drama to hit these forums.

You heard him boys. Let’s make it a good one.

https://i.redd.it/s2rutd5lvcn21.gif

you're fighting for the wrong team l o l

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#29 2019-10-20 23:49:07

frostflare

Loganyoshi wrote:
My Stance on The EE Community (A Tad Bit of Strong Language)

look, just to give 'context' in the past i've explain to xeno about how i feel about youtube's 'recomendations'. so he should have just accepted the word no. and no, he didn't handle being spoiled calmly. or did you skip over the part where he was dropping f bombs. you also you say i made a huge deal about something that could he could have easily forgiven? your right, he could have. which is what a rational person would have done in that situation instead of blowing up at them over something this meaningless...

you know, i have forgiven xeno for countless things that has happen in the past. i even defended him. i even asked him a while ago if it would make his life easier if i didn't speak to him anymore. (which he kept saying he didn't mind.) and you know? i was even going to walk away from all of this and not say a word about this to anyone until i found out i was banned for no reason. i came to staff in private and asked them to fix this, i was told that xeno wasn't going to change his mind. and true enough after talking to xenonetix himself. he told me this.

'You told me you didn't want to speak to me again, and you would never be coming back. You blocked me on Discord. I simply respected your wishes. It's a shame that you've forced me into having to contact you against your wishes and without your consent by making such assertions.'

which is a lie. he was the one who told me he never wanted to hear from me again. and you know? i was going to respect his wishes until i found out he ban me over something non senseical. and if it wasn't for the fact i decide to speak out against this publicly, i would have never gotten my everybody edits account back. (it's not working 100% still after the ban) but he still refuses to unbanned my eeu account. his reasons. i harassed him. but when i question him about what harassment. he gave me this answer.

'You said you want nothing to do with me and you won't come back. You've done both. You're also unbanned. It's over.'

no, it's not over. you only gave me back one of my acounts. i am still ban on eeu. it sucks because if i had known you were going to do this, i would have never given you a little over a half a grand in support. and yes xeno if your reading this. i am still waiting for that apology from you.

#30 2019-10-20 23:50:32

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Loganyoshi wrote:

I think I'm just truly worn out. I think I'm just disconsolate with the members of this community. I think I'm just jealous of how others are treated. I'll post images of my false monolith world and people would tell me to **** stop, whereas people like kira could post an extreme level and be praised for it. I think I truly wish that I wasn't chastised from people, which is where I'm flawed because that's simply how the majority of you guys acts. Your humor is off from chastising others. This whole time I was trying to make a point, but HG didn't contribute a single thing to the conversation, and just memed, and averagealien assumed it was a joke and that I was baiting.

I think a lot of things. I think I might be kinda retarded because I unintentionally put my feelings out there, expecting a solid opinon and answer, but I shouldn't have expected that from a childish discord server.

I wasn't freaking over the pvz memes. They're bad obviously. It would be sad if that's what i was upset over. I'm just upset over how no one takes me serious. I have complex emotions on this community.

I think I just honestly need to leave though. Sorry for the long **** message and for my dumb **** behavior. I don't think I can stay after the rant I just did.

||Also sorry that this is in #funposting||

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#31 2019-10-20 23:57:45

daneeko

everyone just gotta be chill //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/neutral

UzI5nBc.png

Wooted by:

#32 2019-10-21 00:12:31, last edited by Processor (2019-10-21 00:12:53)

Processor

frostflare wrote:

it sucks because if i had known you were going to do this, i would have never given you a little over a half a grand in support.

Did I read this right?

You donated over $500 and he banned you over a personal matter unrelated to EE?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#33 2019-10-21 00:13:31

frostflare

Processor wrote:
frostflare wrote:

it sucks because if i had known you were going to do this, i would have never given you a little over a half a grand in support.

Did I read this right?

You donated over $500 and he banned you over a personal matter unrelated to EE?

sadly yes.

#34 2019-10-21 00:14:01, last edited by den3107 (2019-10-21 00:20:31)

den3107

My 5 cents:
Xeno needs a spokesperson. Not somebody who requires admin privileges, but just somebody who can filter his thoughts to create a more civilized discussion, talk and resolution.
I'm fairly certain he can agree has has anger issues (whether big or small), and it would be good for him to at least acknowledge that (I believe he did, during the chats that this topic refers to). Then he can start taking actions to try and mitigate the damage his anger might cause.

It's fine for him to talk to the community like he does currently, but he needs to know when to back off and send in the above-mentioned spokesperson. He can then just only pm that person, which will make sure that, no mater how much he swears or might rant, a calm and structured message comes out which can be understood by both parties.

This is a game mostly aimed for children and that demographic tends to be one of the more annoying ones (no offense). Since it's pretty much inevitable he'll get annoyed again at some point (whether it's towards an adult member or a minor member), I personally think something like this is one of the better solutions... Given he fully agrees with this and they can set up some ground rules that both can agree with (like him backing off when the spokesperson tells him to).

Den3107 out and off to sleep //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/cool

P.S. I'm sadly not extremely active in the community right now, but far as far as I know, outside of his anger bursts, he's been doing a fine job as an owner. Hence why I'm attempting to find a solution to that, rather than something more extreme such as "he should step down" which gets mentioned now and then (jokingly or not).

Wooted by: (4)

#35 2019-10-21 00:22:15

Onjit
Website

Different55 wrote:

That's quitter talk!

:.|:;

Wooted by: (2)

#36 2019-10-21 00:30:23, last edited by Loganyoshi (2019-10-21 00:55:09)

Loganyoshi

TaskManager wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:

I think I'm just truly worn out. I think I'm just disconsolate with the members of this community. I think I'm just jealous of how others are treated. I'll post images of my false monolith world and people would tell me to **** stop, whereas people like kira could post an extreme level and be praised for it. I think I truly wish that I wasn't chastised from people, which is where I'm flawed because that's simply how the majority of you guys acts. Your humor is off from chastising others. This whole time I was trying to make a point, but HG didn't contribute a single thing to the conversation, and just memed, and averagealien assumed it was a joke and that I was baiting.

I think a lot of things. I think I might be kinda retarded because I unintentionally put my feelings out there, expecting a solid opinon and answer, but I shouldn't have expected that from a childish discord server.

I wasn't freaking over the pvz memes. They're bad obviously. It would be sad if that's what i was upset over. I'm just upset over how no one takes me serious. I have complex emotions on this community.

I think I just honestly need to leave though. Sorry for the long **** message and for my dumb **** behavior. I don't think I can stay after the rant I just did.

||Also sorry that this is in #funposting||

Wow, this is pretty callous of you to ever bring this back up. No like seriously this is just awful of you to bring back up. I regret ever having said that because it was humiliating and I said it out of frustration. Pretty insensitive of you to bring this up, especially after I stated how we should all try to atleast be a little more gracious...

frostflare wrote:

look, just to give 'context' in the past i've explain to xeno about how i feel about youtube's 'recomendations'. so he should have just accepted the word no. and no, he didn't handle being spoiled calmly. or did you skip over the part where he was dropping f bombs. you also you say i made a huge deal about something that could he could have easily forgiven? your right, he could have. which is what a rational person would have done in that situation instead of blowing up at them over something this meaningless...

you know, i have forgiven xeno for countless things that has happen in the past. i even defended him. i even asked him a while ago if it would make his life easier if i didn't speak to him anymore. (which he kept saying he didn't mind.) and you know? i was even going to walk away from all of this and not say a word about this to anyone until i found out i was banned for no reason. i came to staff in private and asked them to fix this, i was told that xeno wasn't going to change his mind. and true enough after talking to xenonetix himself. he told me this.

'You told me you didn't want to speak to me again, and you would never be coming back. You blocked me on Discord. I simply respected your wishes. It's a shame that you've forced me into having to contact you against your wishes and without your consent by making such assertions.'

which is a lie. he was the one who told me he never wanted to hear from me again. and you know? i was going to respect his wishes until i found out he ban me over something non senseical. and if it wasn't for the fact i decide to speak out against this publicly, i would have never gotten my everybody edits account back. (it's not working 100% still after the ban) but he still refuses to unbanned my eeu account. his reasons. i harassed him. but when i question him about what harassment. he gave me this answer.

'You said you want nothing to do with me and you won't come back. You've done both. You're also unbanned. It's over.'

no, it's not over. you only gave me back one of my acounts. i am still ban on eeu. it sucks because if i had known you were going to do this, i would have never given you a little over a half a grand in support. and yes xeno if your reading this. i am still waiting for that apology from you.

I'm really sorry. I was unaware of the situation, and have just been informed by someone else about some background context. My apologies for making a hasty conclusion on your case. ?

den3107 wrote:

My 5 cents:
Xeno needs a spokesperson. Not somebody who requires admin privileges, but just somebody who can filter his thoughts to create a more civilized discussion, talk and resolution.
I'm fairly certain he can agree has has anger issues (whether big or small), and it would be good for him to at least acknowledge that (I believe he did, during the chats that this topic refers to). Then he can start taking actions to try and mitigate the damage his anger might cause.

It's fine for him to talk to the community like he does currently, but he needs to know when to back off and send in the above-mentioned spokesperson. He can then just only pm that person, which will make sure that, no mater how much he swears or might rant, a calm and structured message comes out which can be understood by both parties.

This is a game mostly aimed for children and that demographic tends to be one of the more annoying ones (no offense). Since it's pretty much inevitable he'll get annoyed again at some point (whether it's towards an adult member or a minor member), I personally think something like this is one of the better solutions... Given he fully agrees with this and they can set up some ground rules that both can agree with (like him backing off when the spokesperson tells him to).

Den3107 out and off to sleep //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/cool

P.S. I'm sadly not extremely active in the community right now, but far as far as I know, outside of his anger bursts, he's been doing a fine job as an owner. Hence why I'm attempting to find a solution to that, rather than something more extreme such as "he should step down" which gets mentioned now and then (jokingly or not).

Ok this is actually a really interesting idea. I support this perspective. I think it could work.

#37 2019-10-21 00:51:03

Onjit
Website

I thought we knew xeno was kind of the stereotypical angry internet nerd before even the gosha debacle?

#38 2019-10-21 00:54:04

XxAtillaxX

den3107 wrote:

Uh. I think if someone is so incapable of handling their emotions to the extent where they NEED a spokesperson... they probably shouldn't be the one in charge over a community, especially not a large one.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

rat

#39 2019-10-21 01:20:43, last edited by Kira (2019-10-21 01:21:23)

Kira

Loganyoshi: “Trust me I am NOT defending Xenonetix”
“Imagine having to deal with this **** community, the worst one out there, anyone would go crazy!”

I hope you’re joking right. You do realize the community became like this because of all those years of waiting/false promises?
It started with Mrshoe leaving and irremediably turning the game into a cemetery, following Unity and now EEU. Years and years, the community has been patient, going through countless of childish dramas between “mature adults handling business”.

We never asked for any of this. And we certainly never asked for another man child as owner of EEU.

Xenonetix, grow up or step down. Realize that your words have consequences.

#40 2019-10-21 01:34:20, last edited by Loganyoshi (2019-10-21 01:34:59)

Loganyoshi

Kira wrote:

Loganyoshi: “Trust me I am NOT defending Xenonetix”
“Imagine having to deal with this **** community, the worst one out there, anyone would go crazy!”

I hope you’re joking right. You do realize the community became like this because of all those years of waiting/false promises?
It started with Mrshoe leaving and irremediably turning the game into a cemetery, following Unity and now EEU. Years and years, the community has been patient, going through countless of childish dramas between “mature adults handling business”.

We never asked for any of this. And we certainly never asked for another man child as owner of EEU.

Xenonetix, grow up or step down. Realize that your words have consequences.

No, you're right actually. This is really solid point. And no, unfortunately, I wasn't joking. I think way too ideally of a world where people could just literally be courteous, but that's where I'm flawed. Humans are just ****.
And you know what? I don't think I'm gonna make any further statements actually. I don't want to contribute to childish drama (but, that's already too late. I've said too much garbage).

#41 2019-10-21 01:52:16, last edited by Joeyjoey65 (2019-10-21 01:54:05)

Joeyjoey65

This topic really doesn't show the entire context behind it.

Silver and his family have problems mentally with them. Silver many times have stated the times they've been bullied online, specifically EE. They've reported it many times but apparently nothing has been done. Silver contacted Xenonetix many times. Silver bugged him many times and he said no. Silver continued and Xenonetix had his rights, some things I don't agree with when lashing out. Some things I do. But all in all this didn't deserve to go as far as the biggest drama topic on the forums.

Truly sorry this has gone to this point. Because y'all are hungry for the drama and you basically survive off of it. You know who you are.

I agree that the ban wasn't clear and didn't deserve to happen. I don't hate him but the way he manages the game though can be poorly at times. He cannot admit he's wrong at times. He knows he has problems with him, he knows his mistakes. If he chooses to get help or not that's his decision. I'm not kissing his **** but I'm trying to vouch because you guys don't know what you're doing. I'm not saying he's justified because he has anger issues, it's just you don't care. You can say he's had enough chances. It's a form of harassment whether you think it is or not.

Xenonetix is really cool for the person he is outside of this dumb game, but inside I can hardly say I disagree.
There's so many people in this community that are **** who couldn't care less to see him hurt himself because he's trying to do whatever he can as the Owner.
I'm not telling him to leave cause of this. it's because I don't want to see a man kill himself over this game and the piles of drama pounded on top of him to the point where you guys make him go offline.

Behind a screen is basically the rights to do whatever the hell you want right..it's just sad. You guys literally only come out of your slumber when stuff like this occurs.

My opinion is I really recommend a decision sooner or later. I don't stand on either side.

If you disagree you disagree, if you do not then you do not.

Goodbye.

#42 2019-10-21 02:03:50

frostflare

Joeyjoey65 wrote:

Silver and his family have problems mentally with them. Silver many times have stated the times they've been bullied online, specifically EE. They've reported it many times but apparently nothing has been done. Silver contacted Xenonetix many times. Silver bugged him many times and he said no. Silver continued and Xenonetix had his rights, some things I don't agree with when lashing out. Some things I do. But all in all this didn't deserve to go as far as the biggest drama topic on the forums.

Truly sorry this has gone to this point. Because y'all are hungry for the drama and you basically survive off of it. You know who you are.

I agree that the ban wasn't clear and didn't deserve to happen. I don't hate him but the way he manages the game though can be poorly at times. He cannot admit he's wrong at times. He knows he has problems with him, he knows his mistakes. If he chooses to get help or not that's his decision. I'm not kissing his **** but I'm trying to vouch because you guys don't know what you're doing. I'm not saying he's justified because he has anger issues, it's just you don't care. You can say he's had enough chances. It's a form of harassment whether you think it is or not.

Xenonetix is really cool for the person he is outside of this dumb game, but inside I can hardly say I disagree.
There's so many people in this community that are **** who couldn't care less to see him hurt himself because he's trying to do whatever he can as the Owner.
I'm not telling him to leave cause of this. it's because I don't want to see a man kill himself over this game and the piles of drama pounded on top of him to the point where you guys make him go offline.

Behind a screen is basically the rights to do whatever the hell you want right..it's just sad. You guys literally only come out of your slumber when stuff like this occurs.

My opinion is I really recommend a decision sooner or later. I don't stand on either side.

If you disagree you disagree, if you do not then you do not.

Goodbye.

oh please, don't give me the, 'it's silver's fault non sense.'

as like this moment i've asked him many times like this if he wants me to go away.

Hidden text

each time he didn't reply or just told me he wants me to stay. so you can say i was bugging him/annoying him but he never told me any of this.

#43 2019-10-21 02:04:59

The Party Animal
Formerly TPA2

Their argument went from South Park to a game and then went to a video and then to families and then to cussing each other out sounds about right from every argument I seen before.

#44 2019-10-21 02:07:21, last edited by Kira (2019-10-21 02:11:54)

Kira

I’m sorry Joey but that’s going to be a no from me.

Stop trying to care about Xenonetix’s mentality. At this point it should be completely obvious to anyone that his issues are completely out of anyone’s control on this forum, and he should seek professional help for it. I also highly suggest him to do so.

He is too immature to be owner, and this is the point that has been brought up in this topic. There is no bullying. Just facts, proving that he isn’t suited to lead. Period.

#45 2019-10-21 02:14:17

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Kira wrote:

I’m sorry Joey but that’s going to be a no from me.

Imagine if Trump openly insulted a citizen in that manner, how would the populace react to it?
As you can imagine, Riots would emerge, anything to bring him down.

Another dumb example. Hitler. He was an artist, he loved to paint. He was an interesting person! And this is what he turned into.

Stop trying to care about Xenonetix’s mentality. At this point it should be completely obvious to anyone that his issues are completely out of anyone’s control on this forum, and he should seek professional help for it. I also highly suggest him to do so.

He is too immature to be owner, and this is the point that has been brought up in this topic. There is no bullying. Just facts, proving that he isn’t suited to lead. Period.

I mean Trump has insulted people outright either on twitter or in speeches, but either way Xeno is just immature and unstable, hes got the mentality of a 12 year old and his reasoning is just **** stupid.
Like sure insult the person, even if it isn't professional and he absolutely shouldn't, having a fight is one thing. But going as far to insult someone who has given you $500 in support funds and then stooping so low as to insult their **** family after the matter is just like wow. He can try and get himself out of the situations all he wants but he and everyone knows it happened.

#46 2019-10-21 02:25:32

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

[Insert long, hate filled, borderline-senseless stance against xeno]

Discord: jawp#5123

#47 2019-10-21 04:15:07

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

What did Xenonetix mean by "EE's coming down right now"? Did he actually intend to take the game down?

#48 2019-10-21 04:47:15

Onjit
Website

Dude I hope so

#49 2019-10-21 05:07:41

Minimania
Moderation Team

Yes, yes he did.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#50 2019-10-21 05:32:22, last edited by Luka504 (2019-10-21 05:33:59)

Luka504

Joeyjoey65 wrote:

Context does not matter, at least in this situation. I don't need to show chat logs from three months ago to explain a problem that started happening very recently.

Context does not change the fact that Xeno has anger issues, and that they could cause problems for EEU down the line if the dude doesn't learn to control his emotions soon. For **** sake man, when is it ever okay for a game owner to shout "I AM **** **** OFF AND RIGHTFULLY SO"?

He's stressed? Well guess what; I'm stressed the **** out too. I've been dealing with legal ****, financial concerns, heated discussions with my **** of a grandma, stress about which college I should enroll and sleeping problems for almost six months now, yet I'm still civil to people because I do not get a free pass to shout at someone just because I have mental problems.

And if someone thinks that I'm acting like an **** at any given time, they have every right to call me out on it and not try to spare my feelings because 'I already have so much on my plate.'

And the same holds true for Xeno. If he's being a jerk to people, he needs to be stopped.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (4)
Tomahawk1572017558765755

Board footer