Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2019-10-22 15:55:26

peace

Re: Xenonetix

sxrrealism wrote:
Processor wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/jVqpJpN.png

Xeno approached me yesterday with this threat.

But keep in mind that:

1) Banning me does not solve the problem. I haven't been using EE / EEU for any of this.
2) His warning is not constructive and does not promote any productive discussion.
3) He is using his ownership over EE to silence me.

Xeno has the legal right to ban me. I told him if it helps him deal with his anger issues, I am happy to be of help.

I live in a country where protests and employee strikes are legal and cannot be used against you.
The notion that disagreeing with Xeno gets you banned from EEU (there are countlesss examples of it) is scary to me as it should be for everyone else in this communtiy.
Xenonetix has been working towards creating his own Discord and taking down these independent forums.
A future disagreement with Xenonetix can mean exclusion from the whole community, not only ingame but on the forums and on discord.
Bringing the community one step closer to being a cult.

"financial damages." jesus christ. what financial damages? that you can't fund your **** adderall addiction? yeah yeah, sit the **** down xeno, sit the **** down

porc was sorta 'forcing' people to stop suporting so yeah financial damages yeah

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#102 2019-10-22 15:57:37

Luka504

Peace, he didn't force anyone to do anything. He asked people to stop supporting Xeno.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (2)

#103 2019-10-22 15:57:54

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Let’s drastically reduce the number of off-topic funposts and Xeno copypastas being added to this thread.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#104 2019-10-22 16:03:29

Onjit
Website

Tomahawk wrote:

Let’s drastically reduce the number of off-topic funposts and Xeno copypastas being added to this thread.

hey i was about to post a pretty baller poem about my love for xeno that i had to delete thanks to you

that's 5 minutes that you stole from me and i demand compensation

:.|:;

#105 2019-10-22 16:04:57

daneeko

Onjit wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

hey i was about to post a pretty baller poem about my love for xeno that i had to delete thanks to you

that's 5 minutes that you stole from me and i demand compensation

i have 3 cents

UzI5nBc.png

#106 2019-10-22 16:23:24

Gosha

peace wrote:
sxrrealism wrote:
Processor wrote:

But keep in mind that:

1) Banning me does not solve the problem. I haven't been using EE / EEU for any of this.
2) His warning is not constructive and does not promote any productive discussion.

Xeno has the legal right to ban me. I told him if it helps him deal with his anger issues, I am happy to be of help.

I live in a country where protests and employee strikes are legal and cannot be used against you.
The notion that disagreeing with Xeno gets you banned from EEU (there are countlesss examples of it) is scary to me as it should be for everyone else in this communtiy.
Xenonetix has been working towards creating his own Discord and taking down these independent forums.
A future disagreement with Xenonetix can mean exclusion from the whole community, not only ingame but on the forums and on discord.

"financial damages." jesus christ. what financial damages? that you can't fund your **** adderall addiction? yeah yeah, sit the **** down xeno, sit the **** down

porc was sorta 'forcing' people to stop suporting so yeah financial damages yeah

peace, no one can 'force' people to stop donating.
patreons are investors. They invest into a product and hope that xenonetix manages their money accurately. If they notice that the manager is acting inappropriate or they dislike manager's behavior overall, they can stop investing their money.
Proc is revealing facts about xenonetix to open investors eyes on the issue: their money is treated badly.
You need to realize that if xenonetix was golden clean, proc couldn't stand a chance against him and patreons would ignore proc completely, but there are problems with xenonetix behavior. (why do i should like i am talking to parents about their child's behavior at school)

#107 2019-10-22 16:26:04, last edited by daneeko (2019-10-22 16:26:22)

daneeko

Gosha wrote:
peace wrote:
sxrrealism wrote:
Processor wrote:

But keep in mind that:

peace, no one can 'force' people to stop donating.
patreons are investors. They invest into a product and hope that xenonetix manages their money accurately. If they notice that the manager is acting inappropriate or they dislike manager's behavior overall, they can stop investing their money.
Proc is revealing facts about xenonetix to open investors eyes on the issue: their money is treated badly.
You need to realize that if xenonetix was golden clean, proc couldn't stand a chance against him and patreons would ignore proc completely, but there are problems with xenonetix behavior. (why do i should like i am talking to parents about their child's behavior at school)

former ee staff member explains to gramatically incorrect person why other former ee staff member is correct

edit: i think i got several things here wrong

UzI5nBc.png

#108 2019-10-22 16:58:09

peace

Gosha wrote:

hope that xenonetix manages their money accurately.

he does he uses hte money right

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#109 2019-10-22 17:10:41

Gosha

peace wrote:
Gosha wrote:

hope that xenonetix manages their money accurately.

he does he uses hte money right

That's your opinion. Proc shows his own opinion. Patreons can choose either listen to you, or to proc and facts.

Wooted by:

#110 2019-10-22 17:49:45

Zumza

Another topic another chapter in the book of Xenonetix's mistakes.
This book is quite dull since chapters are mostly a few rows long, the action and the finale of each chapter is always the same, and the only thing different between the chapters being the persons involved.
Xenonetix will ignore this ever happened, and most of the community will forget it.
You seen it all over again, and you know it.

Its absolutely normal that patreons won't longer donate the same amount, not until they get some new perks in EEU in return, the patreon founding shorting was imminent anyway.
But you can't expect kids not to ever put money in a game again, once they already had once. Most of them will refund the game again once EEU is fully out, and in bonus new others will join.

The only way to effectively boycott Xenonetix's actions is to not play the game, anything else is just a temporary bump and overall insignificant.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#111 2019-10-22 21:32:09, last edited by Hexx (2019-10-22 21:57:05)

Hexx

Okay Logan, let me be the logical person here. Megalamb is a **** and his anger issues have nothing to do with how he acts. Whatever a person does not make the other person do it. They have the choice to do something or don't do it, and Megalamb, at least most of the time, makes dumb **** decisions. He's a man child for Christ's sake. He has plenty of time to rethink his actions before posting it, and I know I'm not the best person to talk about it, but no one will. If you think your actions are based on someone else's actions, you are complete bull ****. Its like saying that someone is okay to shoot someone just because they bullied that person. And yes, the community is complete crap. You summed that up well YoshiLogan.

#112 2019-10-22 21:40:18

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Hexx wrote:

Its like saying that someone is okay to shoot someone just because they bullied that person

No. It's not. It's no where close to being on that level.

Discord: jawp#5123

#113 2019-10-22 21:44:40, last edited by Hexx (2019-10-22 21:48:05)

Hexx

Ofc its not like that level Jawapa. Its just a way of saying someone else's actions don't make your actions. My post is purely to contradict Logan's post really, because its one of the dumbest things I've ever seen

#114 2019-10-24 12:20:52, last edited by Kira (2019-10-24 12:38:07)

Kira

bump

o85Jhxe.png

old meme but checks out

#115 2019-10-24 12:25:36

Snowester

What is there much to talk about? Xenonetix is a type of person that would never apologise for something 'he think was right'. He's a logician so gotta respect that.

Wooted by: (5)

#116 2019-10-24 15:28:46, last edited by Trytu (2019-10-24 20:02:27)

Trytu

Kira wrote:

bump

https://imgur.com/o85Jhxe.png

old meme but checks out

i think being quiet and trying to forget is the best thing he can do now

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Wooted by:

#117 2019-10-24 17:12:41

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Trytu wrote:
Kira wrote:

bump

old meme but checks out

Actually the best thing he could do is improve himself as a person.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#118 2019-10-24 17:15:26, last edited by TaskManager (2019-10-24 17:18:38)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:
Trytu wrote:
Kira wrote:

bump

old meme but checks out

Actually the best thing he could do is improve himself as a person.

yes i agree with you completely only through being a nice person xeno could lead this game to it's definite success
also
LOCK THE MAFIA THREAD

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#119 2019-10-25 00:22:16

poopdublio
Website

Xeno talks a big game for someone who isn't even 7 foot/213.36 cm

It's :clap: Spam :clap: If :clap: The :clap: Mods :clap: Don't :clap: Like :clap: It

Wooted by:

rat

#120 2019-10-25 00:38:59

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Imagine not being 5.8 ? ? ? ? ?

#121 2019-10-25 02:37:43

ILoveYoshi368

Gosha wrote:
ILoveYoshi368 wrote:

And what do we do with a monarchy ruled by an unfair king? We overthrow him.

Is this medieval times or something? We can just create our own we with sane people in charge, clearly this game will eventually die out on its own with this kind of owner.

If the person can't see the problem inside themselves even if hundreds of people point it out, there is no way to help
I haven't talked to xenonetix and haven't followed him this year so I hoped at least something has changed since my attendance in staff. Clearly not and it got even worse

Welp, there goes my idea then (So much for me having a vaild idea).

Be rootin'
Be tootin'
And by god be shootin'
But most of all
Be kind

#122 2019-10-25 15:24:54

frostflare

It's Over.

I know, probably not what many of you were expecting me to say, but he finally apologized and I am now unbanned from EEU. Although, i'm already well aware many of you aren't going to believe this with out proof, so here.

Hidden text

Many of you are probably wondering if he apologize for being disrespectful with his remarks about my family. The answer to that is no, he didn't. To be honest? Even though I appreciate and understand why many of you were upset over this. I would be lying if I said I cared about them. This may come as a shock to most of you, but for me when it comes to members of my own family? Besides my youngest brother and nephew. It's really hard to care about them after years of being laugh at and being told things like how i'm just a waste of an human life. Or told things like, if I just didn't exist. Their lives would be so much easier. The only reason why they're now treating me any differently is because APS showed up at our door, asking me if I was okay. So no. I don't care about getting an apology over that.

And before I forget? I found out the real reason why I was banned. And no. It wasn't over anything like spoiler, didn't want to talk to him anymore, or the fact I left the discord servers like myself and many assume. (Although, it didn't help matters that you didn't give an explanation until recently...) Long story short. Something I told him in that discord conversation, he was hurt by. So he considered it harassment. Which is why I was banned. When I asked him to promise not to ban me or anyone else over hurt feelings. He said, and I quote. 'I can't make such a promise. The best I can do is to promise to try. For the most part, I try to be as unbiased as possible.'

I know. Not the answer most were hoping for. But what I learn in these cases? It's better than nothing.

Some of you may wonder if I will still be on EE in the future. To be honest? That's not up to me. I already told Xenonetix that's up to him if he wishes to send me another key so I can play. And so far? I didn't get another one. (I think through all this and with the Halloween event going on, he forgot.) It's fine though.

With all that said, for those who wondered if I would ever go back to trying to be friends with Xenonetix, or just trying to talk to him again like old times? The answer to that is no. It's just, after recently learning through other people about just how much I annoyed/bugged him. And with him finally confirming it. I just can't.

Wooted by:

#123 2019-10-25 16:32:38

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt.jpg

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:
Tomahawk1572017558765755

Board footer