Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-22 11:33:05

peace

anonymouse pms and auto moving pms

2 suggestions regarding to the PM system
1. anonymous pms you'll be able to sned a pm to someone while i acing liek an anonymosu topic so the rechiver doesnt know who you are and both of you have those weird names and those weird avatars like in anonymous topics you can even send it to more people to have a group pm

2. auto move i have some oflders an done of them is a mafia folder i dump all my pms regarding to mafia in there so what if the forums could auto move any pm that contains the word 'mafia' into there? (you coudl chose some words or even full title names incase you have an folder for your warnings) it coudl also move depenidng on sender or even content (if poss)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2020-02-20 08:28:56

peace

Re: anonymouse pms and auto moving pms

i was thinkign about #2 again and tought that is a greta idea until i remebered someone suggeste dthis bnefore lookslike it was me wouldn ti tb enice to auto move pms into the right folder

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1582183736774781

Board footer