Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-18 11:37:14

peace

single mafia roles suggestion topic

i have som eideas for some mafia roles but not necreasary roles needed ot be ptu together

this list cna be expandeed by everyone who ha sa suggestion and eveyone can take some orles out of this topic and adjust it a bit to fit in their mafia game

mafia firefighter
he tanks his name for the amoutn of water he uses
his ability is to use once or twice pr game (just what you perfer) his water sprayer to fully set the town under water meaning NONE can use his ability so efffectively rroleblock every single player including his teammates

thief
he can steal thigns from cops doctors adn blcokers ect when he steals somehign he can use that 'object' once during the game unless he steals it again there could be multiply ways how the thief can steal if you just let them visit someone he will know if the person is a PR or not and if he is what PR and if you just let him say !steal cop he has an easy way to steal so im not sure hwo he should be bale to steal

super doctor/blocker
these doctors or role blockers have 4 25% objects to protect/block poeple that means they can choose to use all4 (100%) on 1 person but they can alos chose to shar it among up to 4 persons (25% each) so efectively they can blcok/proctect mroe then 1 person per night but they can also miss so it sup0 to them how to use thier ability

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2020-01-18 18:59:06

Pqwerty

Re: single mafia roles suggestion topic

I like the probability doctor, but please don't use an EE level to do the RNG. In fact, I would join a probability mafia game if you added some variants of a probability cop, rb, and mafia goon.

The other roles might be too OP unless thief can't steal and activate on the same night, and was a mafia role.

I think firefighter should be one-shot, too.

#3 2020-01-18 19:06:44

Minimania
Moderation Team

how many of these topics are you going to make

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#4 2020-01-18 19:19:53

peace

Pqwerty wrote:

I like the probability doctor, but please don't use an EE level to do the RNG. In fact, I would join a probability mafia game if you added some variants of a probability cop, rb, and mafia goon.

The other roles might be too OP unless thief can't steal and activate on the same night, and was a mafia role.

I think firefighter should be one-shot, too.

i dont know how an probability cop would work an probability goon could work tho

the firefighter alos blocks his own teammates thus makign it less OP and yeah 1 or 2 shot only tho

the thief cant steal anduse ability same night he has to choose if he wants to steal or use his object it would probably a bit op if its mafia sided since he can easily steal things form his partners easily freely

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#5 2020-01-18 19:20:35, last edited by Pqwerty (2020-01-18 19:43:32)

Pqwerty

Crybaby wrote:

how many of these topics are you going to make

He is going to make 10 more this month if everything goes as planned.

Also peace, you should put it in the thief's role description that he can't rob his mafia pals.

Maybe you could have the cop, rb,  and goon work the same as the probability doc? They have 4 25% chance tokens that they can use on different people. So you could have all 4 on one person or any split among 4 players. It could potentially lead to 4 people dying per night, or 4 inspects, or 4 rbs, or 4 consecutive protects but the chance is very low.

I feel like it would be interesting to see people gamble with their roles. You could call this probability mafia or gambling mafia. Maybe you could even do 25% of a vote and split it amongst people?

Probability thief would be cool too, maybe?

Pqwerty1579371635772475

Board footer