Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-17 15:13:27

Luka504

Yeah no.

Different55 wrote:

Bad English isn't against the rules.

Bad English isn't Peace's problem; he can read and understand what others say just fine. His issue is that he constantly refuses to spell-check what he writes, which is totally something he should be held accountable for. If he would only take a couple more minutes when writing I can assure you that the quality of his posts would skyrocket.

Tomahawk wrote:

He makes posts with questionable value, and most of them are difficult to read, but the intention to contribute seems genuine.

I agree that his intentions are likely good, but that doesn't mean ****. If you're being problematic then you're being problematic, and even the best motivations aren't going to change that.

Tomahawk wrote:

What bias?

Peace can write god-awful posts without issue, but if I were to try and create something of equal quality, I'd get reprimanded for it.

Tomahawk wrote:

If you want to go back to the Hummerz days where low-quality and off-topic posts were ban-worthy, that’s a different discussion.

I've never stated I wanted things to be like that. What I do want is for peace to not get to do things others can't just because 'his intentions are pure.'

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#2 2020-02-17 15:22:07

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Re: Yeah no.

lol it's like
i killed someone because they wanna die
although i have good intentions, i killed someone
but you let me go anyway just because i have good intentions

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#3 2020-02-17 15:31:18

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Imagine making a mis spell on a word then suddenly you get banned

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#4 2020-02-17 15:33:04

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

just tell peace to make his post readable, or else all his posts are just complete trash that no one understands, no matter how good their intention is

she/her

#5 2020-02-17 15:33:54

Minimania
Moderation Team

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

just tell peace to make his post readable, or else all his posts are just complete trash that no one understands, no matter how good their intention is

This post was brought to you by the blind gang

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2020-02-17 15:36:01

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

yea and i know peace will still go peacecrypt

she/her

#7 2020-02-17 15:40:57

Minimania
Moderation Team

yo dawg they've been on his **** about it for years at this point, nothing's changed

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#8 2020-02-17 16:13:32

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I honestly just don't understand why it aggravates people so much. Yes, his posts can often be annoying. Yes, his posts are hard to read. Why the hell does it **** you off?

Peace's posts are definitely not as hard to read as a lot of you make them out to be. Most of the time it is very easy to understand the basics of what he is saying. But even when you can't, so what? For me, the process of reading peace's posts is skimming through them and identifying keywords. If I don't know what he's saying I just skip the word/sentence/paragraph/whole post if necessary. There is nothing to get mad about there.

His need to post in most topics and create a lot of threads with very little substance is also a little annoying. But again, nothing rage-inducing. If you see a thread or post by peace that you don't understand just ignore it.

I seriously question what little substance y'all have in your lives to be seriously mad and hung up about something as trivial as the way peace posts. I would like to see peace improve his writing as much as everybody else, but banning him for failing to do so is completely ludicrous and you all know it.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#9 2020-02-17 16:20:32

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Honestly, as long as i don't need to watch Peace screw up my teams strategy if we're both mafia in a mafia game i don't really care too much about Peace's misspellings.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#10 2020-02-17 16:32:29

Kira

Very obvious bias towards Peace. Your only defence is "Please, stop witch hunting and move on *Proceeds to lock topic*"
Unironically you say:

Different55 wrote:

Just to make things clear, I'm open to discussion on anything that anyone would like to discuss, but this is not a discussion. It's a witch hunt.

How are you open to Discussion if you lock every single topics regarding the issue?

-------------------

For some reason you think It's absolutely okay for someone to be polluting the forums just because his intentions "seems genuine". There is absolutely nothing, nothing that prevents Peace from writing a post and then take a few extra seconds to correct his nonsense. This is no witch-hunt. It's a genuine will to improve the forums for the all of us.

Tomahawk wrote:

If you want to go back to the Hummerz days where low-quality and off-topic posts were ban-worthy, that’s a different discussion. You can title that thread “How to reduce forum activity to 0 outside of mafia”.

Likewise if you want the written rules to be changed to reflect current moderation, that’s a different discussion.

No offense, no one talked about the moderation as a whole, the subject is Peace and his **** posts. and no, not "****", but ****, posts. (Quote this post to reveal the censors).

I don't know how you can think It's **** okay to have a single member of the community ruin every single topic with his garbage and not be banned for it or even warned. He posts on every single topic, even if it doesn't contribute to the topic at all he feels like he has to spam post every single one of them and that's not okay if you ask me. Hell, when we play Mafia posts HAVE to be analyzed and it turns the game into a complete **** fest nightmare, because you know.... Peace. No human right in their head would want to peacecrypt his posts.

------------------

As I said previously there is absolutely nothing that prevents him to make decent posts. It's really funny because, any member that tried writing with typos purposely in the past got warned for it, or the topic got closed because it was "Discrimination" or "bullying" which is not the **** case here. I'm tired of reading his incomprehensible garbage every single topic I go to and it honestly turns the forums into some #general discord conversation.

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2020-02-17 16:57:42

Raphe9000

peace wrote:

sooooooo its EAGLE TIME!!! //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/big_smile WHOP WHOP WHOP MY EAGLE STYKE!! EEEEE EH EH EEEEEEE SEXY LADY WHOP WHOP WHOP MY EAGLE STYLE

I believe the above statement is worthy of a ban alone. And a crusade.

Wooted by: (4)

#12 2020-02-17 16:59:36

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

I was once in the same world as Peace in EE and I asked him why his posts have bad spelling. He said something along the lines of "I don't really care".

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

Wooted by:

#13 2020-02-17 17:01:35

Raphe9000

This is me typing without carring and ads you can see the spelling is still better tan anything peace types. Therefore I think that it is less of him not caring and ,more of him being a beiong of pure chaos,a s my previos post suggestedl.

#14 2020-02-17 17:09:36

Kira

You guys are all wrong and I'm right.

Locking

#15 2020-02-17 17:12:37

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

yea lock this
or mod gonna ban y'all

she/her

#16 2020-02-17 17:22:16

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

Locking post.

------------------------------------------------------------

Look its me Tomohawk you can tell im tomohawk because i locked this post

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

#17 2020-02-17 17:37:59

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Raphe9000 wrote:
peace wrote:

sooooooo its EAGLE TIME!!! //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/big_smile WHOP WHOP WHOP MY EAGLE STYKE!! EEEEE EH EH EEEEEEE SEXY LADY WHOP WHOP WHOP MY EAGLE STYLE

I believe the above statement is worthy of a ban alone. And a crusade.

Am I the only one that finds it funny when peace posts dumb **** like this?

I was laughing for a good 5 minutes when I saw peace's reply about cucumbers in Onjit's bean game thread.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#18 2020-02-17 17:42:15

Raphe9000

mutantdevle wrote:

Am I the only one that finds it funny when peace posts dumb **** like this?

I was laughing for a good 5 minutes when I saw peace's reply about cucumbers in Onjit's bean game thread.

I laughed too. Then I was mad that he did such a thing. Then I wanted him to delete it. Then I cried and questioned my existence. Then I finally came to accept it.

Wooted by:

#19 2020-02-17 18:48:43, last edited by Pqwerty (2020-02-17 18:49:22)

Pqwerty

I wanted Peace to spellcheck his posts so that he'd avoid getting flamed and because I find the typos a little insulting/annoying. I tolerate him and don't think he should get banned. I'm just really concerned for Peace now because I feel like no one wants to change their position on the matter and that it only goes downhill from here.

#20 2020-02-17 19:43:05

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Y'all, I understand where you're coming from. It's frustrating to see someone who seemingly doesn't put effort into their posts live free on the forums.

But please stop taking these forums that seriously. Like, y'all don't take it this seriously unless you're talking about peace, so that's why we're skeptical about why you're so incessant about trying to get peace banned.

If this were years ago when the forums were much more active and we really needed to monitor the quality of content on here, yeah I at least would probably warn peace for some of his posts.

But it's really not that deep. Peace isn't really causing any harm.

By the way,

When you think someone is breaking the rules, please don't go and make a bunch of topics about it in forum discussion. We have a report system for a reason. It really seems to me like y'all are just trying to start drama. Because y'all are just publicly trying to call peace out but not actually taking the proper steps to flag someone who (you think) is breaking the rules

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#21 2020-02-17 19:46:43

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

BuzzerBee wrote:

When you think someone is breaking the rules, please don't go and make a bunch of topics about it in forum discussion. We have a report system for a reason.

FYI that never worked against some people, especially because the reporter does not receive feedback on the report status/why was the report handled this or that way from the moderator

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#22 2020-02-17 19:53:22

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

TaskManager wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

When you think someone is breaking the rules, please don't go and make a bunch of topics about it in forum discussion. We have a report system for a reason.

FYI that never worked against some people, especially because the reporter does not receive feedback on the report status/why was the report handled this or that way from the moderator

I'm not saying if you reported peace's (or anyone's) posts that it would guarantee a ban, I'm just saying creating topics like these saying someone is breaking the rules is basically minimodding, which is against the rules.

I do agree though that feedback on reports would be a good idea, and I hope it's something we can implement. I know it would be nice to be confident that your reports are being read and considered and that appropriate action is being taken.

TdQRyz3.png

Wooted by:

#23 2020-02-17 20:55:05

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

BuzzerBee wrote:

We have a report system for a reason.

I tried this. I was given a warning for it, and told to stop reporting peace, because it was considered report spam.

Discord: jawp#5123

#24 2020-02-17 21:10:56

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

mrjawapa wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

We have a report system for a reason.

I tried this. I was given a warning for it, and told to stop reporting peace, because it was considered report spam.

You mean when you sent in seven reports within a few days calling peace’s posts spam? Yeah I would also consider that report abuse

TdQRyz3.png

Wooted by:

#25 2020-02-17 21:18:52

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Are you guys really going to spend time being angry at someone's writing on the internet?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

BuzzerBee1582318464775066

Board footer