Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-19 12:53:18

Rivelka

No more Everybody Edits for me. (Full story)

Since I wasted my 10 years at playing Everybody Edits and here's my the worst thing, what I've got. Every journey has own ending. That's my fault! Explaining why.

The REAL reason: why I must to do is cheating on campaigns by modifying texts the SWF latest version (v262) and here's in extreme campaigns I've got a LOT and LOT of gems and very rare smilies and beaten them in about 5 minutes. I got over 100 gems from this thing.

I have played on Rivelka's account since March 14, 2020, due to COVID-19 pandemic and spent it to June 19, 2020 since my account termination and please terminate my IP address permanently. I spent 97 days on very bad community.

I started play my final journey with xaddx created on about February 7, 2015 and it was my main account on March 14, 2020 and I did change my username to Rivelka to prevent many it's actually my alt of xaddi.

I started played Everybody Edits on October 12, 2013 as xadd and 2 days later created xaddi. I started to share my account xaddi on 2015 and bay guy got me. xaddi was banned for 1 year on November 8, 2016 and started again play Everybody Edits on my main account on November 8, 2017. On September 9, 2018 they stealed my main and the best account and I did not again played Everybody Edits until July 9, 2019, since my main account was xaddt.

Unfortunately, on July 22, 2019, xaddt and his 2 other accounts were compromised, since I didn't got them real e-mails afters return main Everybody Edits on August 15, 2019 and returned more again to Everybody Edits on March 14, 2020 as Rivelka (formerly xaddx)

On April 7, 2020 I managed to get Beta to this account for 50 gems. Since I loved to use Beta, because of it's cool blocks and backgrounds. I've bought all blocks and some classics. I've managed to get all of my own Crew accessories on June 18, 2020.

On my final visit on Everybody Edits on June 19, 2020 I've wanted to build a world for some fun on Ultra Wide World (636x50) and I've build only 1/10 of this world. I didn't save it. I've wanted to name my world "2x2 blocks" here I spent it on 15 minutes. The moderator called FluidMetal90 gived me... you know what and made my exodus and I've claimed that current owner of Everybody Edits - Xenonetix since March 2017 was the worst owner on Everybody Edits history after benjaminsen 2010-2012, mrshoe 2012-2015 and nou 2015-2017. I know that Everybody Edits isn't a test server! FluidMetal90 (moderator marked as purple) joined to my world (he known where I am!) I can't kick him and he said "you know why I am here" and I said "yes". And my final max energy was 1434. I've completed all 36 campaigns with "Worst campaign" the impossible campaign on Everybody Edits no rewards. They did me caught for illegal beating campaigns and also I've set my profile to private. I made the worst fraud ever on Everybody Edits history!

My rating of the game: 0/10.

I will also not debut into Everybody Edits Universe developed since 2018.

Playing Everybody Edits is no fun and playing Everybody Edits is like smoking. Instead about this dumb Everybody Edits I will play ROBLOX, Minecraft or even Club Penguin Rewritten. These games are much better than Everybody Edits! More fun and cool stuff such Robux, Premium, coins and the most importantly building your own things! Your money from credit card goes to useless virtual game on Everybody Edits. Your mom will be more angry if you will do this.

See on my channel completely final Part 20. You know that playing Everybody Edits is a very bad idea. My series were run from April 21, 2015.

I will even wait to official Everybody Edits Shutdown in 1 month to 6 months, where Flash dies. I've log out from all services of Everybody Edits, forever.

My final message from chat "yes" isn't my mistake! Don't think about mistake! That my "yes" stopped my SUPER cool life on Everybody Edits. I will not return to Everybody Edits or create new accounts! R.I.P. Rivelka 2015 - 2020.

That's all what I wanted to say. Goodbye everyone!

- Rivelka

#2 2020-06-19 13:08:12

XxAtillaxX

Re: No more Everybody Edits for me. (Full story)

inb4 "we're thinking about campaigning this"

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (5)

#3 2020-06-19 13:10:38

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ah yes another gem of a thread
june 2020 is a renaissance for these posts indeed

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#4 2020-06-19 13:23:21, last edited by Luka504 (2020-06-19 13:23:33)

Luka504

Tl;dr this dude got banned for cheating in campaigns and is salty about it.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#5 2020-06-19 14:40:58

Minimania
Moderation Team

This game is stupid it won't let me cheat!!

Yo I'm like 99% certain Xaddi is the guy who likes to spread a bunch of misinformation on the unofficial wiki and delete any additions or changes you make (not the one Boba and N1KF are taking care of)

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#6 2020-06-19 15:17:11

Bimps

Everybody Edits, yeah

The game you see the game you sow with blocks and stuff, yeah,
You can even build a massive two-dimensional structure, oh yes.

[Chorus]
This game you see,
Just take a little time,
Doesn't cost even dime,
Everybody Edits,
Yeah.

The game you see,
The game with all the smilies and stuff, yeah,
The game you see the game you sow with blocks and stuff, yeah,
You can even build a massive two-dimensional structure, oh yes.

[Chorus]
This game you see,
Just take a little time,
Doesn't cost even dime,
Everybody Edits,
Yeah.

The game you see,
The game with all the smilies and stuff,
Yeah.

#7 2020-06-19 20:53:14

Rivelka

I can now play Everybody Edits again after being accidently banned! //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

#8 2020-06-19 21:01:34

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

unknown.png
do you have no shame in cheating

some people spent so much time beating those campaigns and you're like HAHAHA i beat them in 5 minutes i got all the gems i'm so mlg pro!!!

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2020-06-19 21:04:23

Rivelka

Congratulations for luck, I've got caught for this.

#10 2020-06-19 21:30:34

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

are you a distant relative of nightmore by any chance

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (6)

#11 2020-06-19 23:16:04

Alesmile

no one cares

#12 2020-06-20 00:19:29, last edited by Pqwerty (2020-06-20 00:20:07)

Pqwerty

Alesmile wrote:

no one cares

Wow you can't treat a fellow completer of the "The Worst" campaign like that. No wonder Bimps says we're not welcoming to newcomers.

#13 2020-06-20 00:59:18

Andymakeer

same energy:

F

#14 2020-06-20 01:24:08

Bimps

Pqwerty wrote:
Alesmile wrote:

no one cares

Wow you can't treat a fellow completer of the "The Worst" campaign like that. No wonder Bimps says we're not welcoming to newcomers.

Idk why or how you remember that but yeah this community is so **** closed off from everyone lmfao

#15 2020-06-20 01:49:03

Andymakeer

F

#16 2020-06-22 11:15:15

capasha

Sorry but i spit my coffee when I was readin this

Instead about this dumb Everybody Edits I will play ROBLOX, Minecraft or even Club Penguin Rewritten

You can't play these games, they are so damn boring. Or maybe it was fun when I was a kid.

Wooted by:

#17 2020-06-24 01:15:46

Yoshi2018

capasha wrote:

Instead about this dumb Everybody Edits I will play ROBLOX, Minecraft or even Club Penguin Rewritten

You can't play these games, they are so damn boring. Or maybe it was fun when I was a kid.

You really cannot compare Everybody Edits to Roblox or Club Penguin Rewritten. (currently in legal trouble)

tenor.gif?itemid=12450202
downwoot for forums 2020

#18 2020-06-26 21:55:12

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

capasha wrote:

With such a variety of games to play how can you say ROBLOX is boring? It's like EE but with even fewer restrictions on what you can create. It seems kind of silly to gatekeep ROBLOX on the Everybody Edits forums.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#19 2020-06-27 06:17:42, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-06-27 09:07:30)

Minisaurus
Banned

N1KF wrote:
capasha wrote:

With such a variety of games to play how can you say ROBLOX is boring? It's like EE but with even fewer restrictions on what you can create. It seems kind of silly to gatekeep ROBLOX on the Everybody Edits forums.

I don´t see a single reason to play such a low quality game as Roblox or Club Penguin or Minecraft in long-term
Roblox is a mutant aberration with ugly graphics and stolen features of other games, is like a low quality pack of many games in one, for lazy people or kids who don´t know how to seach for good games or have a slow computer
I would suggest to buy some good games of your style, your interests, that is the best way you can ensure tons of hours of gameplay with good quality, but not everone have enough money or is willing to pay money to play games, so free to play games are a good option for those people
Want weapons?: Play a shooter game with good graphics instead CS:GO for example, it is free and have a ton of mods to discover that allow parkour and much more
Want Races?: Play emulated games of races, there are tons of games with good graphics out there and excellent maps, and there is also tons of free to play race games that does not go for your wallet, just find those free games
Want to have fun with your friends?: You can use roblox (Or club penguin) or whatever other game with chat and player interactions, roblox does not seem to be too bad for this task, but there is a lot of games to test with your friends
And for any other stuff that roblox offer, there is a better free to play game that do the same but better
Club Penguin is extremely limited, I would get bored after a year of playing it, it might be sorta good to have fun with your friend, but the game feels like a joke at this point
Minecraft is a classic game, it has a lot of mods like roblox, I might play it for a while and then get bored, after some time it gets really repetitive, EE is like the younger brother of those two, and there are a bunch of building games with more features than EE, so lets hope EEU is not as "simple" (limited?) as the staff wanted it to be a while ago when I was in the staff
(For example we won´t be having in EEU any related feature that require the player to click an object to interact with it, clicks to interact in-game is completely forbidden for EE franchise based on the staff decision made about it, the mouse for EE franchise will be forever only for building purpose and not to interact in gameplay)

#20 2020-06-27 18:27:16

Rivelka

Minisaurus wrote:
N1KF wrote:
capasha wrote:

Let's wrote a bit about this games.

ROBLOX

I hate the tix removal from roblox on 2016 and I had to use real money to get robux now (useless currency) I used tickets to get robux and now isn't possible and from this time ROBLOX added really ugly updates, that ruined the cool game such removal Play Solo (2014), build mode (2016), removal of guests (2017), removal of Builders Club (2019). The current era is more difficult than one from 2009-2013.

Club Penguin

That started on 2005. The poor graphic made, that after certain minutes quit game from today. The four things, that you could do is walk around the world, play games, clothing your avatar and design your igloo. This was closed on 2017 and replaced with more ugly Club Penguin Island, that shut downed on 2018. Because of Flash is going to dead on 2020, we hope that's STOPS for now.

Rivelka1593278836783030

Board footer