Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-16 05:28:57, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-07-16 05:42:57)

Minisaurus
Banned

In what "technology" is builded EEU? (Programming Language?)

Why not HTML5 instead?
What are the advantages it have the current "technology" (Programming Language?) EEU is being builded in?
What can´t be done in it or is extremely more hard to implement than it was in Flash (or Html5)?
How likely to die like flash is that "technology"?
Is it compatible with most browsers?
Would it be able to have a "download" option like EE?
Would it be possible to make a custom graphic "mod" for EEU (Like it was possible with EE using a decompiler)
Would EEU die eventually because of its technology being discontinued?
Would it be easy to transfer it to a next-generation "technology" (Programming Language?) or would it happen like it happened to EE?

I had heard about Unity, python, HTML5, Flash, Unreal Engine, C++, Java, JavaScript and others programming languages around there (not even sure if the ones mentioned are all meant to be used to build games) but I have never heard even once about the "technology" EEU is being builded in
I remember to heard what was the "technology" EEU is being builded in while on the staff but I forgot what was it, it would be cool to know why EEU choiced it to be used instead of other more conventional "technologies"
Please correct me if anything I said was incorrect in programming terms

#2 2020-07-16 09:21:17

LukeM
Website

Re: In what "technology" is builded EEU? (Programming Language?)

(It uses TypeScript which is basically the same as JavaScript, which is what HTML5 games are made using)

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2020-07-16 09:29:04

Kikikan

Re: In what "technology" is builded EEU? (Programming Language?)

And as far as I remember from Joshua's vlogs, the server side uses .NET Core. (C#)

Kikikan1594888144783397

Board footer