Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-21 21:50:42

RedsterTheGamer

Super Mario 64 DS Full Remake Announcements!

"It's-a-me, Mario!"

Those famous words have started two of the best Nintendo release titles to date, Super Mario 64 and its remake, Super Mario 64 DS.

Having already found an EE remake of the former, I decided to begin recreating the latter in this amazing maker game!

I will be announcing events for this game in this thread, such as when construction begins, and when certain levels are finished. I am currently saving up for a 300x300 world in order to have the maximum amount of space to recreate a 150-star adventure in EE, and this game will be the first of many official Team Redster games to come!

Keep an eye on this thread to find out when construction begins to help! If you find me on EE, make sure to apply to Team Redster so you can join me when construction begins! My EE username is Redster13.

Thanks for reading, and keep an eye out for updates posted here!

Red

Hello there, poyobois!

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2020-08-21 22:11:55

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: Super Mario 64 DS Full Remake Announcements!

Heya, I really appreciate your dedication and work ethic to produce something amazing! I just wanted to let you know that, unfortunately, Flash support for browsers will be discontinued this December, so while you might be making something amazing, you may find it to be short lived. Do keep yourself posted for Everybody Edits Universe, though! It might not have the sheer amount of blocks and smileys that EE has, but it's a lot better of an engine and it won't be using Flash at all.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#3 2020-08-22 01:34:07

RedsterTheGamer

When will EE Universe be public? I'll just make this in that instead!

Hello there, poyobois!

#4 2020-08-22 01:37:20

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

RedsterTheGamer wrote:

oh boy

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#5 2020-08-22 02:55:43

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

RedsterTheGamer wrote:

Everybody edits universe will go public shortly after the server rework is completed. We can't say exactly when this will happen but it will definitely happen before flash, and hence EE, is shut down in December 2020.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#6 2020-08-22 10:16:00

peace

EEU curently is in closed beta phase 1 menaing anayone wiht beta in EE can opt in to rechive a code to join EEU (must have a legit email as the code is gig tto be emailed) as mutqaantdevle said afetr teh server rework the staff can add things such as shop and worl dpurschaging which currently afaik asrent possible once these major thtings are in the game closed beta pahse 2 can begein which will allow anyoene wiht aan EE account (so you) to join then after a while it will go OB meanign anyone wihtout an EE accoutn can join EEU will alos allow for bigger worlds tto be bought (beware save up energy ;p) and can probably have more action blcoks later on in ghe progress butgive it a shot in EE! i liek the idea very much and i coudl maby help as i know the mario 64 DS game //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile my forum name is the same oa smy EE name

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2021-08-02 19:12:23

RedsterTheGamer

Funny thing, I'm putting this project on hiatus, until I finish the first part of my Super Monkey ball world. Don't worry, this will still happen, but it'll be later than anticipated.

Hello there, poyobois!

Wooted by:

#8 2021-08-02 23:26:58

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

don't tell minisaurus

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Tomahawk1627943218790906

Board footer