Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-21 21:06:58, last edited by mutantdevle (2021-02-01 19:01:09)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

A list of plans for EEU

*Please note that the information in this thread may be out of date and the plans are not set in stone. Plans change and as such various features may move between different categories.

All of this is old information. I will create a new list with all future plans under Satanya's ownership.

I've probably missed a few things and I will try to update this list as regularly as possible, so feel free to point out anything I've missed. And again, I'd like to emphasise that none of this is set in stone. Plans can still change so if there's something you don't like the sound of then start a discussion about it!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#2 2020-10-21 21:31:15

Raphe9000

Re: A list of plans for EEU

No guns? What the ****?

#3 2020-10-21 21:35:56

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

#4 2020-10-21 22:51:28

Snowester

no, but someone was surprised by the fact that guns won't be added.

#5 2020-10-22 03:47:19, last edited by AllenCaspe9510 (2020-10-22 03:48:48)

AllenCaspe9510
Website

I guess this "PvP" sorta feature is going to be worth investigating.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Wooted by:

#6 2020-10-22 05:26:07, last edited by KyYay (2020-10-22 05:32:23)

KyYay

oh wow the slopes look nicer than i imagined
i do still wonder though, what happens if you stand on the tip of one like this
sloep.png

Signature
------------------------------
EEO: Operation K-8

#7 2020-10-22 07:58:55

peace

KyYay wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … /sloep.png

ouch that hurts so badly //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/sad

mutantdevle wrote:

*Kongregate is no longer planned as they do not accept new games anymore.

correct me if im wrong btu i am pretty sure devs can still updat etheir game yeah htey can most porbably xenonetix will 'replace' aka update EE to EEU it'll just look like an very masive updat eto oEE while in reality its just replacing the game becuase eitherway if he doens do that EE will be an unplayable game file floating on kong so yah

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#8 2020-10-22 09:44:23

icepegasus

KyYay wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … /sloep.png

The thing is, smileys might look round but they act as rectangles (or squares to be precise). There for I assume in such a case the smiley will just stay and "float" there, even though gravity suggests otherwise

user.php?id=icepegasus

#9 2020-10-22 11:30:30, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-10-22 11:46:56)

Minisaurus
Banned

The staff is truly RUSHING so bad with rejecting stuff in this premature point of development. (It has been years and years of development but the progress is slow and give small steps).
Some of those points are very complex to analize, it is an immense shame that the staff right away discard features like this.

I sorta agree with some points rejected, but those rejections are discarding as well bigger ideas unintentionally, and that is where resides the problem.
For example, discarding guns might also discard projectiles of all kinds, even magic projectiles, that is really bad bad choise as it has a big potential for the future development.
I completely disagree with discarding enemies for the same reason.

It is in my opinion the worst mistake the staff has made to start to discard features so prematurely, I feel really disappointed.

_

Where is the rejected graphics ideas?
Or do the staff will ask the community about those before?

For example the idea of a graphic about a pirate hat.
What would be rejected is the pirate hat idea, not the graphic of the hat itself.
Maybe a designer ended up with a bad design, so the idea is good, but the current design is bad, that is why IDEAS should not be discarded right away because one concept didn´t work. (Altought the staff don´t do this, and they investigate further when the graphic isn´t working as planning)

#10 2020-10-22 17:02:39

Filip2005
Website

No doubt EE PvP will be Fall Guys 2D

I am Filip and I like women.

#11 2020-10-22 17:26:13, last edited by mutantdevle (2020-10-22 17:27:45)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Minisaurus wrote:

it is an immense shame that the staff right away discard features like this.

mutantdevle wrote:

And again, I'd like to emphasise that none of this is set in stone. Plans can still change so if there's something you don't like the sound of then start a discussion about it!

Minisaurus wrote:

For example, discarding guns might also discard projectiles of all kinds, even magic projectiles, that is really bad bad choise as it has a big potential for the future development.

I personally think that guns really don't fit in with EEU. They've always just been a meme suggestion to me and I think many others feel the same way. As for the other kinds of projectiles, I don't think they'd fit either unless they were shot out of blocks as a hazard or something like that.

Minisaurus wrote:

I do think that enemies might be a cool addition to the game at some point in the far future but they're definitely not a foreseeable priority. I'd not be disappointed if they were never added though as I think there are lots of creative alternatives.

Minisaurus wrote:

Where is the rejected graphics ideas?

This thread is not really for graphics I guess; I've not included any confirmed plans for the different smileys on the list for example. Though maybe I should. Also, I do agree with you that, in most cases, ideas for graphics are not something that should really be rejected as a single graphics idea can be done in multiple different ways depending on the artist. Whilst for features that is still true to a certain extent, they are much more specific. Feature ideas also have to be considered in terms of game design and whether they truly fit in with the game. For example, the zombie potions (and pretty much all of those potions for that matter) which were added in the Mr Shoe era were an awful idea from a game design point of view and really did not fit EE at all.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (3)

#12 2020-10-22 17:56:43

KyYay

icepegasus wrote:

The thing is, smileys might look round but they act as rectangles (or squares to be precise). There for I assume in such a case the smiley will just stay and "float" there, even though gravity suggests otherwise

so, by that logic would they slide down slopes like this?
sloep.png

Signature
------------------------------
EEO: Operation K-8

#13 2020-10-22 19:51:29

Luka504

Quite the ambitious list of features, but knowing how slow EEU progress is we'll be lucky to see even half of these during our lifetimes.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#14 2020-10-23 07:20:29

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Minisaurus wrote:

Some of those points are very complex to analize, it is an immense shame that the staff right away discard features like this.
I sorta agree with some points rejected, but those rejections are discarding as well bigger ideas unintentionally, and that is where resides the problem.

It is in my opinion the worst mistake the staff has made to start to discard features so prematurely, I feel really disappointed.

I guess "Rejected" is sort of misleading. I meant what I said, that they are not currently planned. That does not mean that there isn't potential for them in future. Enemies are something I would love to include, but they are simply not 'currently' planned.

I suppose the truly rejected ideas are Zombies and Guns. Other stuff has potential for wayyyy in the future, and discarding guns does not mean discarding magic spells.

Xenonetix_2.png

#15 2020-10-23 07:25:52

peace

xeno whhy reject zombies? i always loved breaking humans vs zombies wiht the deleay of gettign zombie after touchign someone wiht zombie and entering an human only zone //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/big_smile https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8b/088_zombie

peace.png

Wooted by: (2)

#16 2020-10-23 09:33:53

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

does anyone believe any of this at this point?

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#17 2020-10-23 09:40:28

Minimania
Moderation Team

Actually, I can believe it. I'm actually super hyped for what's to come.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#18 2020-10-23 10:23:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Minimania wrote:

wojak_pog.jpg

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#19 2020-10-23 15:26:01

peace

ZeldaXD wrote:

your sig is cut off

peace.png

#20 2020-10-23 16:41:02

XxAtillaxX

ZeldaXD wrote:

Minimania wrote:

XJk68Fs.jpeg

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (6)

#21 2020-10-23 16:42:29, last edited by Andymakeer (2020-10-23 16:42:57)

Andymakeer

can we have ANY update on things that will be added in like... 2 weeks or less???

F

#22 2020-10-28 18:37:38, last edited by Tomahawk (2020-10-28 19:53:48)

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

mutantdevle wrote:

*Please note that the information in this thread may be out of date and the plans are not set in stone. Plans change and as such various features may move between different categories.

This list contains all the features that have been publically revealed/spoken about.

Upcoming Features

These features are currently planned to be released within the next few updates to the game.

Confirmed Planned Features

These features are planned to be added to the game at some point in the future. They could be added soon or not for a very long time but either way they are things that we'd like to add to the game eventually.

Planned Features
Unplanned Features

These features are either planned to not be returning from EE or are ideas that have been talked about but ultimately there are no plans to add them.

I've probably missed a few things and I will try to update this list as regularly as possible, so feel free to point out anything I've missed. And again, I'd like to emphasise that none of this is set in stone. Plans can still change so if there's something you don't like the sound of then start a discussion about it!

<snip - incredibly unnecessary slur>. I can’t wait 😊

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

#23 2020-10-30 13:37:23

theoldinese

Debora Cris wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

big text you alredy saw

<snip - incredibly unnecessary slur>. I can’t wait 😊

yeah thanks for snipping that tomahawk.. i dont think thats supposed to be used as anything else //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/neutral

#24 2020-11-01 19:17:36

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

*Added mentions of invisible portals, a fill tool, decorations and block layering, grass, timed doors and climbables to the thread.

Andymakeer wrote:

can we have ANY update on things that will be added in like... 2 weeks or less???

This thread isn't really designed to give strict time frames on when things are added. But if there is an update in the next 2 weeks, expect it to include things from the "Upcoming Features" list.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

mutantdevle1604254656785580

Board footer