Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-03 23:48:11, last edited by theoldinese (2021-01-04 01:52:15)

theoldinese

post your most cringiest forum post

this is midway betwenn belonging here and belnging in off-topic so ill let one of the mods decide..

please try to only post YOUR forum posts/dms/messages/topics/whatever. i dont want anything negative to be going on
also somebody would just post something related to this forum post and get like 10 woots while i here get no woots because you know how much i love attention oh yes

also if you wanna know which forum posts of mine i think are cringy its any topic over 2 years old on my account. they all suck

#2 2021-01-04 01:44:50

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: post your most cringiest forum post

SIG 1 V1:"If Chuck Norris can't beat me, than who can? This means I can only be one charactor, Kirby!"

SIG 1 V2: "If Chuck Norris can't beat me, than who can? This means I can only be one charactor, Kirby!" "Also, if you -Rep me, it will bounce against my shield and you will be -Repped!"

SIG 2 (now): "Noobs are good at one thing; being a noob." (below)

SIG ADDITION 1: Added the links and the 'activeness stat'

Last edited by Number1KirbyFan (Mar 23 2012 12:14:11 am)

edit: This topic is nub, but keeping for historical purposes

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#3 2021-01-04 02:06:19, last edited by some woman (2021-01-04 02:06:49)

some woman

I hate the revamps. You removed bruce because apparently your opinion of him outweighs half of the community's opinion, You made all the hats dull and short just because they "need borders" (which they don't) and you took the uniqueness out of the astronaut, Lakia smiley, Moo Moo smiley, Scarecrow smiley,  Fire Demon, etc. etc. I think the smileys should just stay the way they are.

(there's probably worse than this but i'm not digging through my post history lol)

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Wooted by:

#4 2021-01-04 02:20:29

KyYay

i've only been on here for like a year so i dont have many posts but this one is probably the "weirdest"
unknown.png
mostly because i have no idea why i made it dark green, much less green at all?
i think i was just trying to get into a habit of coloring my posts to stand out but that obviously got lost considering i never did it again
(it was a response to https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=46301 if you're wondering)

Signature
------------------------------
EEO: Operation K-8

#5 2021-01-04 03:40:59, last edited by Zoey2070 (2021-01-04 03:41:49)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

July 2011 wrote:

So today, I was in Chris's tutorial world, you might have witnessed this... eh.

So I'm all witnessing the text in the world and stuff, and I'm asking chris why nazi was censored, using spaces and a fake letter i.
I then say, "**** [the b word] why is nazi censored?" and he kicked me, I have a screenshot of that.
I come back five minutes later, and I keep asking why it's censored, along with homo.
Chris says something along the lines of, "I'll permaban you if you don't stop."
I continue anyway, instead asking why certain words that are part of the nomenclature of humans is censored, but then he kicks everyone from the world.

I think Nazi and Homo and fu being censored is complete and utter idiocy. Oh, someone called you a homo or a nazi or said fu! HOLY ****-ing crap! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!
Here's ten sentences for these words, along with the b word.
"Look at that ****, she's so cute. I love dogs." [Female dog, people.]
"Dude, stop drawing nazi symbols [aka swastikas] everywhere!"
"Jackie Chan is the king of Kung Fu!"
"This plant is homozygous, what does that even mean?"
"Homo sapians, that's us."
"I saw this flipnote on hatena that had signs, and someone drew a really good nazi." [True story, it's a good drawing.]
"Before he was a nazi, Stalin was damn sexy." [he was, look at this on the right]
"Hitler may have been the nazi king, but downfall makes for some damn good parodies."
"Nazi is a political party, people."
"I'm homosexual guys, just so you know."

What do you think, guys? Wouldn't it be stupid to ban someone who's been playing EE for a year despite complaining about it so many times, just because she was asking why completely innocent words were censored?

...Do you really think he would permaban me?
Try thinking of good sentences with 'nazi' 'fu' or 'homo' in them, because seriously.

This topic is discussing the censors, but I guess you can discuss how to abuse the text in worlds thing that seems to be coming

I was like 14... Stalin.... Nazi...... I think about that part a lot

Edit: seriously what was with my obsession with Nazis?????

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by: (4)

#6 2021-01-04 05:06:07, last edited by Pqwerty (2021-01-04 05:35:37)

Pqwerty

I had a field day with this. also i'm bad at ranking so here's a compilation instead. Oh wait I just found my magnum opus and it's the first quote

Pqwerty wrote:

My Neighbor is my Boyfriend Legendary Series: Magical Girl Kira x XENONETIX Act IV Scene 69
[The scene starts with Kira and Xenonetix hugging tightly. In the background, the cherry blossoms are blooming while the sun sets.]

KIRA: I wub u so much XENONETIX-kun.
XENONETIX: I know, and I love you, too. But...
KIRA: But wut?
XENONETIX: You know that a relationship between a game owner and his best player is forbidden.
KIRA: No 1 will evr no. We can keep it a secrit.
[XENONETIX touches KIRA on the shoulder. KIRA shivers.]
XENONETIX: I can't keep it a secret. You know I can't control myself around you.
[XENONETIX leans in for the kiss, but KIRA pulls back.]
XENONETIX: Kira-kun...
KIRA: Th-This isn't right anymore... You can either have the game, or you can have me.
XENONETIX: What's your end game here?
KIRA: I want you, Xeno-kun. And I want us to come out together...
XENONETIX: ...
[There is a very long pause. XENONETIX turns around and turns his face back at KIRA.]
XENONETIX: I'm sorry...This game is my livelihood. Without it, I am nothing.
KIRA: [shouting] Well you mean something to me, regardl-
XENONETIX: [interrupts and begins to walk away] No, Kira. We're through. I have a game to run, and five other male roommates to attend to.
[Another long pause. XENONETIX is probably 30 ft away.]
KIRA: [shouting] Screw you, you pervert! Pedo! I hate your guts! I hope you get replaced by your head programmer! I never want to see you again!
[KIRA knew he didn't mean what he said. XENONETIX sprints back to him, his 5.7 flying in the breeze.]
XENONETIX: [shouting] You never want to see me again, huh?! Well, FINE. You're BANNED from my game.
KIRA: Xeno-kun... You're going too far! I'm the best player on there! You can't do this to me! I thought we were fr- [Kira pauses, and then whispers] lovers.
XENONETIX: You're right, Kira. We WERE lovers, but now...
[XENONETIX turns around again and begins to walk home]
XENONETIX: We're nothing.
XENONETIX: Goodbye Kira. Good luck...
[The camera pans to KIRA, falling on his knees, his hands glued to his face as he begins to weep. XENONETIX waves without bothering to face KIRA. He just continues walking towards the sunset.]
END SCENE

Pqwerty wrote:

Team name: superultramegasonicsupersonicmegasupersoopydoopycinamonstixsuperkidz
Team Leader: Pqwerty
Team Member: Pqwerty

Pqwerty wrote:

Here is some new information I found.
1) The attackers are attacking to spite Xenonetix.
2) There are two attackers who identified themselves as Elonmusk69 and Bob (The 1337 Hacker).
3) When you put Elonmusk69 into ee.yonom.org, there is an error saying that it is attempting a write command instead of a read command.
4) The above means that they are using stored code injections that most likely get run when you view the profile for elonmusk69.
5) If you type, an invalid profile name, everybodyedits responds with a "File Not Found" response, which means it could be vulnerable to LFI or Path Traversal attacks.
6) The message written to XENONETIX was written in memespeak (i.e. rawr and owo and the like), but it appears to be intentionally written that way. So, maybe the attackers are dank memesters/children/childish.
7) The link with the leaks is written in Russian, so maybe the hackers are Russian.
8) The files were created Apr. 18th. So, they had access at least Apr. 18th or before.
9) IP, usernames, emails, user locations (almost to a full address), and for some, their full name they use on Facebook.

Pqwerty wrote:

Assuming your Daystreak was 709 days, that is 101 weeks (the decimal doesn't count because it only gives gems for full weeks). You get 6 gems every 3 weeks, so if you divide the weeks by 3, you get 33 with a remainder of 2 weeks. You get 3 gems in 2 weeks so, you earned 33*6 + 3, or 201 gems from your login streak. Because you said 709+ weeks, you earned a minimum of 201 gems, but there could be more. Also, I lost a 200-ish login streak recently and we should make a support group.

Pqwerty wrote:

I found 2 bugs (a moth and a grasshopper) in your code

Pqwerty wrote:

Fortunately, the Earls think you are too low of a social class to be in such a top-tier prison such as this one. They won't even touch you in fear that they will get your peasant filth on their hands. You run towards the front door. They all run towards you, but they stop and are careful not to touch you. It's like you have a protective barrier around yourself. You part the sea of Earls. "Leaving through the front door is for Royalty only," screeched Chadwick Bonsburry, Earl of Weslington. You leave anyway, and no one stopped you. "That's not fair! That's not fair! That's not fair! Do you not know who my father is? I can buy and sell you," yelled another Chadwick (they're all clones of the same person). They don't follow you because the front door is covered in your poverty.

Pqwerty wrote:

Unfortunately, you wake up in a world where the laws of physics are completely out of whack. People are floating and teleporting all over the place. The ground you are standing on begins to form a spiral. Your fingers begin to stretch like taffy until it looks like you have spaghetti for fingers. Your every footstep causes the Earth below you to ripple. You wonder what could be causing this. Then the answer hits you, literally. The space wizard who allowed buttons to press themselves has escaped from your dream when you woke up. He smacks you in the face with the taste of lemon (that's just how it works now, I guess) and your nose hears the reverb of the galaxy.  The laws of everything are on vacation, and this space wizard is their replacement while they're out.

Found this one in a thread about daily positivity.

Pqwerty wrote:

heil grammar hitler

Pqwerty wrote:

Unfortunately, the KGB kidnaps him before the fbi can make it inside.

They put him in a cell that looks exactly like his house, but there's no one around.

He wakes up in his bed, but his room has been rearranged.

He goes to grab a cup of coffee, but it's a different brand than normal. He looks in his cabinets for his brand, but they're all the other brand. Maybe he had bought the wrong brand. Maybe he always bought this brand.

"Where is everyone? Where is my brand?" He asks.

Pqwerty wrote:

S - So
H - How
A - Are
D - Dogs
O - Obese
W - When
S - Santa
E - Eats
D - Da
G - Good
E - Eats?

O - Our
N - Narwhal
J - Just
I - Ingested
T - Tommy

O - kay
N -
J -
I -
T -

Pqwerty wrote:

O -
N -
J -
I -
T- This is just another game created by Onjit to assassinate someone

Pqwerty wrote:

guys my computer has the corona virus get me tf out of here before it uses up all my toilet paper

Pqwerty wrote:

Alabama Buckaroo hee haw Country Bumpkin

I'M SO SICK OF TOPICS LIKE THIS

PARDON MY LANGUAGE BUT
WHAT"S FRICKIN' NEXT?
LEFT WOOTS AND RIGHT WOOTS? UNSURE WOOTS? WOOTS FROM DISCORD THAT SPIN AROUND IN CIRCLES TO HYPNOTISE PEOPLE INTO GIVING ALL THEIR PARENT'S MONEY TO THE EEU PATREON?

IS THAT WHAT YOU FRICKIN' WANT? KIDS TO MAKE IRRESPONSIBLE LIFE DECISIONS AND BANKRUPT THEIR PARENTS BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO HYPNOTISED TO HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THEY'RE DOING? THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT? WELL, YOU GOT 'EM, RAT. YOU REALLY GOT 'EM.

THIS IS A SLIPPERY SLOPE THAT I DON'T WANT TO FRICKIN' FALL DOWN ON AND BREAK MY FRICKIN' NECK BECAUSE IT'S T00 FRICKIN' SLIPPERY.

HECK!

I DOWNWOOT YOUR POST

use ctrl+z to undo @John

you can use it to fix ee

lQFWOB4.png
34ygcs.jpg

Wow this is the legacy I leave behind.

#7 2021-01-04 05:31:13, last edited by rat (2021-01-04 05:31:32)

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

#8 2021-01-04 05:34:14

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

32OrtonEdge32 wrote:

Basically, I log on to my email.   Gmail tells me that "WARNING: Your account may be compromised!"   I click on it and it shows all the times my account has been accessed, where, and how.   I see the usual: computer, mobile, all from Maryland, and then the two that stand out: Spain and Saudi Arabia.   I mean, WTF?   I don't know anyone in either of these places.   I've come up with two theories:
1. People on THESE VERY FORUMS are trying to trollolol me, or;
2. A high-profile terrorist ring is trying to use my email as a decoy to confuse the FBI.   I'm gonna use my wUr1i.png skills to do more investigating,   but until then, I'd like your thoughts.   Who would hack ME?   Why?

EDIT: Removed pic as Chewy alerted me to the fact that my IP address was out there.   A -rep to you, good sir!

Last edited by 32OrtonEdge32 (Jun 22 2011 5:49:58 pm)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#9 2021-01-04 06:35:53

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Pqwerty wrote:

I found 2 bugs (a moth and a grasshopper) in your code

use ctrl+z to undo @John

you can use it to fix ee

These are actually pretty funny imo. And some of your others too but that's more of a "so bad it's good" thing.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#10 2021-01-04 06:51:33

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Capitalizing Every Danm Letter <3

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#11 2021-01-04 09:13:13

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)
TaskManager1609747993787621

Board footer