Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2021-04-03 00:15:52

horribleKidnapper72
Anonymous user

Re: EE! is going to die. Not an April Fools joke.

Killer4 wrote:
horribleKidnapper72 wrote:
Killer4 wrote:
Killer4 wrote:

then again, if they dont advertise it right, then where will be all the new players? where will be all the cash?

Your point is based on what if they don’t advertise it right. The game hasn’t even finished developing yet, why do you even have thoughts like that lmao

because im a pessimist https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL and im not taking off my shoes https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Being a pessimist means that you have a sad outlook in life. Being a pessimist doesn’t mean you judge a game in every single way possible despite having no proof whatsoever. Being a pessimist doesn’t give you the permission to be annoying //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/wink

im afraid you're just minimalizing it

pessimism is always seeing the bad in things

Seeing the bad in things doesn’t mean you should ENFORCE it on people who have different views.

“Face it, EE IS DEAD.”
You’re enforcing it right here. You’re being annoying and as a pessimist myself I don’t do that //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/wink

#52 2021-04-03 00:17:23

Killer4
Anonymous user

Universal-usher wrote:
Killer4 wrote:

Y'all should face it. EE IS DEAD.

So let's have a memorial for it. In my opinion EEO isn't quite fitting, as it's a downloadable version of a game meant to be played in a web browser.

That memorial? Is EE! the memorial? Wouldn't that being undigging a grave?

#53 2021-04-03 00:18:33, last edited by horribleKidnapper72 (2021-04-03 00:18:57)

horribleKidnapper72
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:

And also, if you want me to start being all optimistic, what the [insert obligatory swear word]? Nobody is gonna believe anything about that [insert another obligatory swear word].

Neither should I believe your pessimistic views without any proof lol
That type of lifestyle is just bad and I feel bad for you //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

#54 2021-04-03 00:19:28

Killer4
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:
Killer4 wrote:

Your point is based on what if they don’t advertise it right. The game hasn’t even finished developing yet, why do you even have thoughts like that lmao

because im a pessimist https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL and im not taking off my shoes https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Being a pessimist means that you have a sad outlook in life. Being a pessimist doesn’t mean you judge a game in every single way possible despite having no proof whatsoever. Being a pessimist doesn’t give you the permission to be annoying //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/wink

Seeing the bad in things doesn’t mean you should ENFORCE it on people who have different views.

“Face it, EE IS DEAD.”
You’re enforcing it right here. You’re being annoying and as a pessimist myself I don’t do that //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/wink

Calling me annoying then winking after a charmless speech. Very fitting.

#55 2021-04-03 00:19:53

WonderfulWorker25
Anonymous user

Universal-usher wrote:

I've spent years defending the hope that EE will repair itself, but time and time again we've seen that ownership changes fail. Yes, this time could be different, but there's also a good reason why people wouldn't have hope in EE!.

most of the ownership changes were back when ee dying wasn't imminent & didn't involve trying to remake the game, it was only around the time xeno got ownership that "unitEE"/EEU was introduced (and we all know how that went)
so it's not really fair to dig ee!'s grave when the only experience we've had with official remakes falling through were when mr. 5.7" was in charge of them

#56 2021-04-03 00:20:30

Killer4
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:

And also, if you want me to start being all optimistic, what the [insert obligatory swear word]? Nobody is gonna believe anything about that [insert another obligatory swear word].

That type of lifestyle is just bad and I feel bad for you //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

when are you gonna start saying "kill yourself"

am i dreaming

never was there a world where i wasn't called a head of excrement

#57 2021-04-03 00:21:21

Universal-usher
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:
Universal-usher wrote:

So let's have a memorial for it. In my opinion EEO isn't quite fitting, as it's a downloadable version of a game meant to be played in a web browser.

Uh, I don't know. We're getting mixed messages. Supposedly EE! would have world compatibility with EE, but it's also meant to be a lot different? You'd have to ask the staff themselves about this one.

As for me, I was referring to the proposal that EEO should be available in web browsers, published to game stores, have better accessibility, and a multiplayer mode which is not urgent demand for popularity but a side mode in case it's useful.

#58 2021-04-03 00:23:40, last edited by Killer4 (2021-04-03 00:24:30)

Killer4
Anonymous user

Universal-usher wrote:
Killer4 wrote:
Universal-usher wrote:

Uh, I don't know. We're getting mixed messages. Supposedly EE! would have world compatibility with EE, but it's also meant to be a lot different? You'd have to ask the staff themselves about this one.

As for me, I was referring to the proposal that EEO should be available in web browsers, published to game stores, have better accessibility, and a multiplayer mode which is not urgent demand for popularity but a side mode in case it's useful.

game stores?

oh don't make me laugh, are you trying to look stupid rn

and a multiplayer thing in a game called everybody edits OFFLINE?

BRUUUH

#59 2021-04-03 00:24:21

horribleKidnapper72
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:
Killer4 wrote:

am i dreaming

I won’t tell an annoying person to kill themselves because that’s just bad. Idk where you get thoughts of that but get some help or reconsider the way you act if people everywhere call you a head of excrement

#60 2021-04-03 00:24:59

Killer4
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:
Killer4 wrote:

am i dreaming

I won’t tell an annoying person to kill themselves because that’s just bad. Idk where you get thoughts of that but get some help or reconsider the way you act if people everywhere call you a head of excrement

and do something physically impossible called making everyone believe it

#61 2021-04-03 00:25:56

Universal-usher
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:

game stores?

oh don't make me laugh, are you trying to look stupid rn

Nah, I already did my funposting yesterday.

and a multiplayer thing in a game called everybody edits OFFLINE?

Then just don't name it Everybody Edits Offline.

#62 2021-04-03 00:26:20

horribleKidnapper72
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:
Killer4 wrote:
Killer4 wrote:

“Face it, EE IS DEAD.”

Calling me annoying then winking after a charmless speech. Very fitting.

Says you who LOLS after saying that you’re a pessimist. Really fitting.

Why do we need a memorial for EE or whatever btw, really unnecessary

#63 2021-04-03 00:26:48, last edited by horribleKidnapper72 (2021-04-03 00:29:03)

horribleKidnapper72
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:
Killer4 wrote:
Killer4 wrote:

am i dreaming

You’re doing the same thing by telling everyone to face the fact that EE is dead. How ironic.
Unless you have depression, perhaps if you have more positive outlooks in life, that would help you to stop being annoying //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

#64 2021-04-03 00:28:27

Universal-usher
Anonymous user

Because it's a beloved game many of us have fond memories with. There are hundreds of thousands of worlds, which is loads of gameplay content that is begging to be discovered and loved all over again.

#65 2021-04-03 00:28:33

Killer4
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:
Killer4 wrote:

am i dreaming

You’re doing the same thing by telling everyone to face the fact that EE is dead. How ironic.

in failure

the physical impossibility?

actually succeeding

#66 2021-04-03 00:30:35, last edited by horribleKidnapper72 (2021-04-03 00:31:42)

horribleKidnapper72
Anonymous user

Universal-usher wrote:

Because it's a beloved game many of us have fond memories with. There are hundreds of thousands of worlds, which is loads of gameplay content that is begging to be discovered and loved all over again.

We don’t need a memorial.
We have EE!!!!!!

Nah just play EECM tbh even me the ultimate optimist agrees that EE! blocks are garbage

I’m convinced that TowerOfDecay is just trolling at this point btw

#67 2021-04-03 00:36:01

Universal-usher
Anonymous user

Gosh I hope this topic doesn't get locked just because of the terrible arguing. There's some interesting discussion to be had here.

Nah just play EECM

Where do I find EECM and is it in a web browser? Also is it widely available on digital web portals? If not then it's not doing EE justice.

Wooted by:

#68 2021-04-03 00:37:28

horribleKidnapper72
Anonymous user

Universal-usher wrote:

Gosh I hope this topic doesn't get locked just because of the terrible arguing. There's some interesting discussion to be had here.

Nah just play EECM

Where do I find EECM and is it in a web browser? Also is it widely available on digital web portals? If not then it's not doing EE justice.

Ask Quitin

#69 2021-04-03 00:37:41, last edited by Killer4 (2021-04-03 00:39:14)

Killer4
Anonymous user

Universal-usher wrote:

We have EE!!!!!!

Nah just play EECM tbh even me the ultimate optimist agrees that EE! blocks are garbage

ugh, fine. by the time EE! actually releases i bet i won't even be around to hear it. i would've died in a hole like they asked by now

also, what the fudge is EECM

#70 2021-04-03 00:38:39

WonderfulWorker25
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:
Universal-usher wrote:

We have EE!!!!!!

ugh, fine. by the time EE! actually releases i bet i won't even be around to hear it

that 9 billion year old ee clone by hg (is hg even around anymore)

#71 2021-04-03 00:38:59, last edited by horribleKidnapper72 (2021-04-03 00:49:56)

horribleKidnapper72
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:
Universal-usher wrote:

We have EE!!!!!!

ugh, fine. by the time EE! actually releases i bet i won't even be around to hear it

Glad to hear. (I’m replying to EECM don’t interpret this wrongly bruh)
EECM is EE but more trash but it’s enough to suffice us

#72 2021-04-03 00:42:52

Killer4
Anonymous user

ok so you DO want me to die

coming right up

#73 2021-04-03 00:43:45, last edited by horribleKidnapper72 (2021-04-03 00:45:05)

horribleKidnapper72
Anonymous user

Killer4 wrote:

ok so you DO want me to die

coming right up

?????? what the ****
being a pessimist too much that you start to stuff words in my mouth
ok lmao even though i never said that

#74 2021-04-03 00:50:12

WonderfulWorker25
Anonymous user

"by the time EE! actually releases i bet i won't even be around to hear it"
tbf it sounded more like "by the time it's released i'll leave the community" than "i commit die lol"

Wooted by:

#75 2021-04-03 00:52:09

horribleKidnapper72
Anonymous user

Who would die over an argument
I’m concerned if he’s serious but if he’s not then he’s a jerk

Board footer