Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-05 16:18:05

blackwidow
Brand New Member

How do I get a account that I had on Kongregate to be able to login

So heres my problem. I use to login to EE back when it was still up on Kongregate using my Kongregate account. But I never ended up geting a account on the main website. So when they both shut down, I lost my account login to Kongregate for EE and now I don't have my password for EE Rewritten. and I don't know how to change it if I can't even get in to beguin with. Please help. I haven't been in the game since 2019.

creepy minecraftian

black widow

#2 2022-07-05 16:23:31, last edited by Minimania (2022-07-05 16:24:14)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: How do I get a account that I had on Kongregate to be able to login

Everybody Edits is no longer online, thus your account data isn't going to be of much use in this case. But with regards to Kongregate, EE at some point stopped allowing logins through Kongregate and Facebook, so if you were around for when EE was alive, you would have had to merge your account through the staff members from back then.

Everybody Edits Rewritten is not affiliated with Everybody Edits, and does not use the same login details. If you have not made an account there, make a new one.

There is an Offline client that can be found in Game Business, and a few community members have made mods for it as it is now open source. The client doesn't use login details, either.

Other than that, we currently wait for a reboot of the game under the direction of Musearys.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2022-07-05 23:01:49

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

blackwidow wrote:

So heres my problem. I use to login to EE back when it was still up on Kongregate using my Kongregate account. But I never ended up geting a account on the main website. So when they both shut down, I lost my account login to Kongregate for EE and now I don't have my password for EE Rewritten. and I don't know how to change it if I can't even get in to beguin with. Please help. I haven't been in the game since 2019.

°. flash is dead rn

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

#4 2022-07-06 09:16:31

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Victoria wrote:
blackwidow wrote:

°. flash is dead rn

Newer versions of the Flash Player are dead, but files in Flash format can still be accessed through older versions of Flash Player, alternative Flash players, as well as in embedded files such as the EE Offline executable.

Everybody Edits is Fred

N1KF1657095391793213

Board footer