Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-02-14 20:55:28

Kiraninja

Re: Discussion: Everybody Edits || Our Silence

frostflare wrote:
Kiraninja wrote:
frostflare wrote:
Kiraninja wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Do you see the irony of criticising staff, and then criticising their response to criticism, all in a thread made by a toxic **** whose purpose in life is to say **** things to good people?

Do you see the irony of you being a Forum Mod attempting to make fun me and then calling me a toxic ****? I do.
Do you also see that you are part of the problem painting yourself as you call them, "part of the good people"? I do.

Do I see the irony of Mutantdevle explicitly saying that he wouldn't engage with the community but supports this kind of behavior? I do.

Thank you for setting a good example of your values, both of you.

Kirby wrote:

like i know youre trolling but harassment != criticism and lets not pretend that like anything you've posted has been constructive

Crazy revelation. How do you want people to be constructive when they literally just announced they wouldn't engage with the community? Mutantdevle wooting the post makes it all the more funnier.

This situation is embarrassing, honestly.

after spending a few hours trying to decide whether or not i should chime in to this? this kind of needs to be said.

look! everyone agrees that any game needs a strong and thriving community to help grow and sustain it for years to come. and certain comments made by the current administration was not only disheartening, but came off as an insult and a slap in the face to anyone who helped build up EE over these last ten years. But the only thing you manage to accomplish with your words guise as criticism and feedback has not only sewn disorder and chaos among the site. but you justified recent actions from staff as well.

I don't think you understand what's going on Mr Frostflare.

you know, i had honestly anticipated this type of response from you. and frankly you didn't exceed my expectations. because after all, this is you we're talking about. but really kira, what is there to understand about a grown man behaving like a petty **** with no life over the internet.

https://www.talkspace.com/

Wooted by:

#52 2023-02-14 21:08:22

frostflare

Kiraninja wrote:
frostflare wrote:
Kiraninja wrote:
frostflare wrote:
Kiraninja wrote:

Do you see the irony of you being a Forum Mod attempting to make fun me and then calling me a toxic ****? I do.
Do you also see that you are part of the problem painting yourself as you call them, "part of the good people"? I do.

Do I see the irony of Mutantdevle explicitly saying that he wouldn't engage with the community but supports this kind of behavior? I do.

Thank you for setting a good example of your values, both of you.

Crazy revelation. How do you want people to be constructive when they literally just announced they wouldn't engage with the community? Mutantdevle wooting the post makes it all the more funnier.

This situation is embarrassing, honestly.

after spending a few hours trying to decide whether or not i should chime in to this? this kind of needs to be said.

look! everyone agrees that any game needs a strong and thriving community to help grow and sustain it for years to come. and certain comments made by the current administration was not only disheartening, but came off as an insult and a slap in the face to anyone who helped build up EE over these last ten years. But the only thing you manage to accomplish with your words guise as criticism and feedback has not only sewn disorder and chaos among the site. but you justified recent actions from staff as well.

I don't think you understand what's going on Mr Frostflare.

you know, i had honestly anticipated this type of response from you. and frankly you didn't exceed my expectations. because after all, this is you we're talking about. but really kira, what is there to understand about a grown man behaving like a petty **** with no life over the internet.

https://www.talkspace.com/

if i'm being honest? with my mother in the hospital right now due to health problems, talking to a therapist about it probably would have been good for me. but seeing how you clearly know about the site and it hasn't exactly improve your, https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL i'm going to pass.

#53 2023-02-14 21:11:07, last edited by Lictor666 (2023-02-14 21:13:01)

Lictor666

lock please this is cringe since monday
edit : more like since sunday lol

Wooted by:

#54 2023-02-14 21:20:23

Kiraninja

hey guys since u harassed me so hard i have no choice but to cut all engagment with the community and therefore this topic is now read-only.

Kiraninja1676406023797188

Board footer