Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Koto

Re: [DAILY CHALLENGE] April 11th - Rip Tide Time Ride

Off topic but did you start yet?

#27 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

Off topic but did you start yet?

Yeah, I had orientation on Sunday and we're setting up the store Wednesday-Saturday, more training on Monday, then the store opens on Tuesday.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#28 Before February 2015

Koto

Oh, so you will be there at the opening of a new store?   Cool, that's how it was for me, but they trained me a little in a different city, had me help then set up the store, go through orientation (like a good two/three weeks into it, lol), then started at the new store.
Ironic part is, I'm one of their better workers, but they cater to the chicks, so I can't get the hours that I actually need.   Here is a piece of advice that may serve you later:

"If they don't make an effort to keep you, until your about to leave (start trying to give you a raise when you're about to leave), leave that job, you don't matter to them, and are better off."

I'll probably talk more to you about this in ee if I see you, because I don't want to dis-rail this topic (which is already dead, so I'm not really sure why it would matter)

#29 2021-09-15 13:13:29

Onjit
Website

this thread is now closed

goodbye

:.|:;

Onjit1631621609791465

Board footer