Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Alex

A media forum

I think you guys should add a forum for media stuffs.
I'm sorry if I'm off on my forum jargon, by 'forum' I mean "Off-topic" or "Forum Games". Way back when I used mybb for my own forum(many moons ago, aha) thats what mybb called them.

I think it'd work best as a forum in the general sections(maybe with subforums, maybe without). I'm aware the media related topics go in off topic, now, but there's so many different topics that could exist in a media board.
For instance: Game speculation threads, what are you listening to threads, review threads, cool new gadget threads.
It just seems like there's a lot of things out there that fit the 'Media' blanket, and if this forum as a community has a specific place for these things, then, I could see it being rather active, and interesting.

(I'm terribly sorry if this is wordy to the point of nonsensicalness, I tend to overexplain things when tired._

#2 Before February 2015

Flare

Re: A media forum

In my opinion; this forum has been driven away from Everybody Edits enough; if this was just a forum for general discussion; yes; I'd want a media section; but sorry; Alex.

#3 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

No, this isn't for posting pictures.

#4 Before February 2015

Tree

that's a good idea //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Alex

^ indeed, perhaps, but cyc denied it.