Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#2301 Before February 2015

Siraulo

Re: List of People to ban

Bobyy wrote:

I'm sorry for my language you guys but he **** me off so much. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

Hm?   Don't apologize.   He is a,   yeah I wont say it but yes I understand why you hate him so much.   He becomes friends with others and shares their accounts.
  Like NarutoX3, Gashley, Krubby and more.   SoccerStar1234, Buistcuitmunch.   I mean at least warn him!

#2302 Before February 2015

1have1eye
Website

http://i.imgur.com/Qa2r9.jpg

says all^
Reason to ban:   Chats in inappropriate sites. The picture shows one but he chatted more. Treatens to give my account away..

sn1per also has claimed to give out my account before in another post AND ~omri~ said he gave the sn1per account to some of his nonchat friends, which also means it's shared.

picture thanks to eanrox4eva

test

#2303 Before February 2015

TerrorCookie

well nvm but another player copyed my lvl -.-

terrorcookiezie.png

and here is my lvl watch out for minimap

Eyx6z.png

the player name is chrisdits and the whole LV crew

dont realy want to get them banned but a warning shuld be (maybe remove energy of them) and also it was my first lvl wich they copyed D:

this is my level

I also made a post here on forum for the level but thats long time ago so u can see that my lvl was the first!

and the copy

Last edited by TerrorCookie (Jul 7 2012 5:25:17 am)

#2304 Before February 2015

Chrisdits

TerrorCookie wrote:

well nvm but another player copyed my lvl -.-

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7831 … kiezie.png

and here is my lvl watch out for minimap

http://i.imgur.com/Eyx6z.png

the player name is chrisdits and the whole LV crew

dont realy want to get them banned but a warning shuld be (maybe remove energy of them) and also it was my first lvl wich they copyed D:

this is my level

I also made a post here on forum for the level but thats long time ago so u can see that my lvl was the first!

and the copy

i wasent the one to copy the level, some one out of lv crew did, and why would u want ur lv copped its a good thing ... its so good. Now there is a difference, most minis are different, as we have not had time to change all the mins, all the minis will be changed eventually.

#2305 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

I believe we have a scammer.

Xos2o.png

Doesn't seem legit. I didn't click the link because I don't want Trojan Horsys in my computah :x

If anyone can confirm this is a scam. Please do.

#2306 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Kingpooultra wrote:

I believe we have a scammer.

http://i.imgur.com/Xos2o.png

Doesn't seem legit. I didn't click the link because I don't want Trojan Horsys in my computah :x

If anyone can confirm this is a scam. Please do.

I actually saw that guy too, I'm sure it's a scam.

#2307 Before February 2015

NR2001

Untitled.jpg
Scammer.
He makes money when people go to his link. See the [?Ref=] ?
Also, Hiddepoel.
<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="afc7c6cbcbcaf0dfc0cac3efc3c6d9ca81c1c3">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: haarlem
I logged into his account to verify the password.

EDIT:
The person's name who scams is MRPROMAN.
The minimap says:

|
Free Accounts
epicfreeprizes.com/?ref= *removed*
Please go to the link
|

On WOT, it has a red rating.

Kick him.

Last edited by NR2001 (Jul 7 2012 2:16:55 pm)

#2308 Before February 2015

Thy Cowman

User: 0542
Email: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a4c9c5d7d0c1d68ac6cbd7d7929394e4c3c9c5cdc88ac7cbc9">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Pass: gabriel360

#2309 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

vKDQ.png

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#2310 Before February 2015

C3po345

For some reason, I always get in fights with shared accounts... like Artiman and Surfing. I have (almost) everything, so people report me for being shared. So if you see me on a shared list, that's just a nub trying to ban me. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/wink

#2311 Before February 2015

John

Siraulo wrote:
Bobyy wrote:

I would like to report Curdflapper1 for coning people out of their accounts, I have picture but I noticed that he sucks up to people and tries to add them   and acts all sad because that person who he's talking to might have a smiley he doesn't.
An example is when I'm on eeninja which has pumpkin he tries to suck up to me and then wants to be my friend and acts all sad. Well I want him banned or I want him to GTFO EE. He's **** ****, that is a con and should go to hell.

well hes a prick, he shared narutox3, gave away krubby to his friends, and HE THRETENED TO BAN DAMIANPWNS FOR NOT HACKING HIM GLENN21 LOL FAIL? Warn him plz

He shared my account too. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile All my worlds got cleared! Dx I didn't have direct access to my email right away, about 2 hours later, I changed my pass. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

PW?scale=2

#2312 Before February 2015

matt7777

doh wrote:

Nicname: Majkell
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="1859757972737d7474586179707777367b7775">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: Callofdutymodernwarfare3

The password was changed or the account was banned. The rest on doh's list still work...

Last edited by matt7777 (Jul 9 2012 9:03:22 pm)

#2313 Before February 2015

MutantPower

I caught a spammer in FLD DigBot ICanDigIt
FTuN8.png

#2314 Before February 2015

Ster333

Please ban salman0003 because he kicked me for no reason like F88K YOU after compiteing boss level

#2315 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Ster333 wrote:

Please ban salman0003 because he kicked me for no reason like F88K YOU after compiteing boss level

That's no legit reason to ban someone, unless he threatened you in that same message.

#2316 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Luiss
1iXAa.png

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Jul 10 2012 8:45:15 am)

#2317 Before February 2015

Monstar43

email: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a0cbc1c3d0c5d2cdc1d2d3dac5d7d3cbc9e0d7d08ed0cc">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> pass: million123

Luiss's account.

Btw. If you see someone named M0NSTAR, that's an impersonator. It's Luiss trying to impersonate me.

#2318 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Monstar43 wrote:

email: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="1d767c7e6d786f707c6f6e67786a6e76745d6a6d336d71">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> pass: million123

Luiss's account.

Btw. If you see someone named M0NSTAR, that's an impersonator. It's Luiss trying to impersonate me.

Well, if he has another account and he can't buy beta, then he couldn't have bought chat for M0NSTAR. So don't worry.

#2319 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Well, he bought chat for M0NSTAR, but he doesn't have beta and such. Yeah, I shouldn't worry.

#2320 Before February 2015

AK712

Ban dave. He spams and reduces users' reputation with gigantic pictures. Just look at mine.

#2321 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

AK712 wrote:

Ban dave. He spams and reduces users' reputation with gigantic pictures. Just look at mine.

And mine.   But this topic is only for in-game offenses.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#2322 Before February 2015

guynm

o5mans
amitatsm0n
id0atsmon
3681834.gif
1755986.png
3340494.png

#2323 Before February 2015

mathy

I hope my name's not in this topic. I'm not giving my account to anyone. Somebody PM me if my name's in there. Plus the RIGHT password. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/mad I'm a normal guy. Not a hacker. When there's a trolled world (an awesome world be4), they always say: MATHY did it! yea! it was MATHY! Idk why they always say that. ¬_¬

Again: Somebody PM me if my name's in there. I'm, uh, scared. Sort of. I love EE.

Btw, I told luiss some fake account stuff, and he spammed immediately. What a, uh, noob? (LOL, I told something with @hotmail.com, but I'm not even using Hotmail.)

Last edited by mathy (Jul 11 2012 5:56:20 am)

#2324 Before February 2015

arteem

Also please ban Vou5, i don't know who is it :/

#2325 Before February 2015

Dark5tar32

Everyone in DL Crew should be banned. That crew doesnt just copy others, but they steal private bots and accounts...LOTS of accounts. And for some reason DL are going against FAI and TOG because we're still at the top. They even tried to steal me and brived me with gems. Of course, F*** NO, but we're still **** off about that. .-.

EDJ142393231429118

Board footer