Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

A "Dark" Story [ILLUSTRATATED]

Once upon a time, faraway in space, there was a vague and dark force zooming at the speed of light towards the galaxy of which the Everybody Edits planet was in. After a while, once it got close to it, it slowed down as it neared closer.

jpue6w_th.png 246vvko_th.png 2vcjdpf.jpg

Meanwhile, in the midst of the planet, the people of the Everybody Edits community were enjoying their normal day of players playing, trolls trolling, friends having fun, people playing others' levels...etc.

2ns5iyr.jpg 2e34n82.jpg 2iav9cn.jpg 2viftkx.jpg

Meanwhile, back outside the planet, the force was pushing into the atmosphere, while the planet was trying to prevent it. Finally, the dark force broke through, and made it's way into it. It reached out with a long dark tentacle like part, and extended it's grip of dark power onto the planet.

104p6jo.jpg 28wbjn.jpg 4i003.jpg 29xys7q.jpg 117cvok.jpg 28arzp0.jpg

Players everywhere were frightened, and had no idea what was going on. The darkness eventually covered up the entire planet, leaving it up to the players to save the world.

14c466v.jpg 30dfib8.jpg 2zeccr5.jpg 1ebg5z.jpg 24zajgj.jpg

Alright, this took a decent amount of time to make, but, hopefully it was all worth it. The choice of the worlds to be shown was based on the popularity. And once you make it to the part where the darkness latches on with it's tentacle, play this to make it more epicmariomedia.net/music/Nintendo%20DS/Mari … 0Intro.mp3. I know this was short and all, but, I mainly just want to know your opinion on the storyline.

Anyways, I hope you liked this. ~SP5

Last edited by ShinyPorygon5 (Apr 10 2013 8:10:48 pm)

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

Re: A "Dark" Story [ILLUSTRATATED]

I enjoyed reading this 6ye1Z.png

Wait so your gonna update this?

#3 Before February 2015

SkyFalcon

Cool idea i like it

#4 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Cute, hope you make it longer.

#5 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

AL3XTH3M3NTALON3 wrote:

I enjoyed reading this 6ye1Z.png

Wait so your gonna update this?

Yes, but I'm not sure wether or not I'll post new chapters in an entirely new post, or edit them to my first one.

#6 Before February 2015

dragonranger

Its pretty good but using EE would be pretty hard. I think you could make your own smiley for the dark evil thing and it does something???

#7 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

Dragonranger wrote:

Its pretty good but using EE would be pretty hard. I think you could make your own smiley for the dark evil thing and it does something???

What do you mean it will be hard? I got through the introduction, so I don't see why the rest won't be as easy.

It's not from the EE planet, so it won't be a smiley ruling it, and I'm not sure by what you mean by "it does something".

#8 Before February 2015

some woman

Nice Dream Land 3 reference at the beginning. I can't wait for Part 2.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#9 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Comic with the most efforts I've ever seen. +rep.

#10 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

* Chapter 1 ? A strange start *

All of the smileys had no idea what to do, as they were mainly all freaking out over the invasion. Until, however, some of the smileys with common sense got an idea. They decided to find any remaining survivors, and find a place where they would be safe until they came up with a plan.

15xsjnt.jpg

Eventually, after searching everywhere, they found a large cave, which seemed to be rid of any darkness. As they entered it, they were suprised to find that the rest of the surviving EE community had made it there, and there was a lot who had survived.

mhq8w3.jpg (Note, that this is only the first room of the cave, meaning that there was many more than just these players.)

Soon, after a couple minutes of conversing and reunions, all of the moderators arrived. Since one room wouldn?t be able to hold all of the players, the moderators spread out, one per room. Here are the chatlogs of what happened within those rooms.

Chatroom - 1

Chris: Hey, everyone, I?m glad to see that most of our EE community has survived this apocalyptic disaster, and hopefully we will be able to resolve this problem as quickly as possible.

MIHB: Right, and in order to overcome this challenge, we all must work together, despite any of those who don?t get along that much.

SquadFS: It seems that we?re able to live in the darkness, however, am I the only one who feels like I?m about to collapse around it?

Bass5098: No Squad, I feel it as well.

DarkStar32, Arceus64, Terence22205, Deetz and Doh: So do we.

Muffin: I just don?t get it, where is this sudden outbreak of darkness coming from?

Everyone sees a shady figure appear at the other side of the cave

???: I can tell you that.

DUN DUN DUN. To be continued. LOLOLOL CLIFFHANGER NOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT LOLOLOL

Chatroom ? 2

Cyclone: So, uh, does anyone have any ideas on what we should do?

KingOfTheOZone: Well, my idea would be to find the source of this darkness and destroy it.

muffinator99: Something causing this much of an outbreak doesn?t seem like it?s going to be easy to beat.

Theeditor: Well, considering most of us made it here, I?m pretty sure all of us at once can take down that guy.

Chewy: I hope that we can. Otherwise, we?ll have to find it?s weakness.

michaelan: I wonder?

Chatroom ? 3

Toby: Man, this is pretty scary. I hope we?re able to get rid of it.

Aoitenshi: I, for one, wonder why this has attacked our planet.

BEE: Same here, it obviously has a mind of it?s own.

Helvi: Exactly. I?m just wondering how it?s intelligence ranks up to ours.

Echo!: Well, it must be trying to conquer our planet, by covering it with it?s substance.

ShinyPorygon5: Do you think that it will exterminate all of the life forms?

Different55: It could, although it could possess those who remain alive.

Cola1: So, wait, you mean it?s going to turn us into dark smilies?

Different55: Exactly.

FailGirl101: Oh no, that can?t be good.

Chatroom ? 4

RpgMaster2000: Well, this can?t be good.

Processor: FailGirl101 just said that.

Hojaki: Okay, but, how are we going to get rid of it?

hummerz5: I?m thinking we might need to use potions to our advantage.

doot, ShadowF0XX, IlikeNoah, and BiscuitMunch: Yeah.

Thanel: But, it doesn?t seem like we have any potions that can help us with this thing.

Fdoou: Well, we do have the protection potion.

Bimps1002: That only lasts for, mmm, 30 seconds.

TakoMan02: Yeah, I think that we?re going to need more than thirty seconds to get to the core.

GirlForGod2000: I?m thinking that if we had the potion developers with us, they could make a potion which makes us immune to the dark power.

Monshraider: That?s a great idea!

Skullz17: Then it?s agreed. Once everyone is finished chatting, we?ll tell them our solution.

Chatroom ? 5

Mr Void: Hi everyone.

Sharkguy123: Hi, mr void.

Mr Void: This is pretty intense, considering you guys have been here longer than me.

GravityFractal: yep.

Master1: Hey, uh, where?s mr shoe?

SuperXSuper: Yeah, where is he?

Mr Void: Oh, well, he couldn?t make it today.

Cyclopsicle: Why not?

Mr Void: Doctor?s appointment. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

Bill33: Anyways, so, more ideas?

ALEXTHEMENTALONE: I don?t think that there is much that we can do.

Patience Is Key: There has to be something. The world of EE rests on OUR shoulders.

Rurigok: Well, I like this game, so I?m going to fight for it!

Krubby: Me too!

ChaosDemon, sensei1, and Shift: Us three!

IStoleYourFace: Then let?s go back to the main room! GO GO GO

Thank you guys for reading this, and please give me some feedback on this chapter! Also, I apologize if I got most of the dialogues for each player wrong. I?ll try to look into that more in the next chapter.

Last edited by ShinyPorygon5 (Apr 13 2013 6:13:58 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Bimps

Bimps1002: That only lasts for, mmm, 30 seconds.

unless i was watching someone else use a potion, yourwrong. i've never used a potion!

#12 Before February 2015

skullz17

Yay I'm in the story //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/big_smile

Cliche though.

ORIGINALEZ PL0X

Last edited by skullz16 (Apr 13 2013 7:04:45 am)

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#13 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

Chapter 2 ? Solving for a Solution

Chatroom ? 1

Acreus64: Wow, I think that?s?

MIHB: Well, it seems that it?s?

Chris: SBeam?

SBeam: Hello everyone, and if you haven?t noticed already, I?m SBeam.

Bass5098: What brings you here? Didn?t Chris state before that the project with you didn?t work out?

SBeam: Yes, he did, and I?ll talk about that later, but for now, we have more important concerns right now. This sudden outbreak of darkness is emitting from a large dark source which is called dark matter.

DarkStar32: Dark?matter? o.o

SBeam: Yes, it?s composed of complete darkness and pure evil, and it is planning on covering this planet with darkness.

Muffin: Well, that?s not very good

SBeam: It isn?t. We need to form a plan and destroy all of it before the entire planet is consumed.

SquadFS: Well, that?s what we were just discussing before you arrived. Do you have a suggestion?

SBeam: I do, however, it?s pretty long, so it would be best if we could return to the front room and I could tell it to everyone at once.

MIHB: Alright, then let?s head back.

Chatroom ? 2

Cyclone: I?m sure we?re going to have to eat your mom- I mean, have the others help us find it?s weakness.

Theeditor: Yeah, well we?re gonna need to go back to the main room anyways. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

KingOfTheOZone: We?re going to need them to fight against the weakness as well.

Chewy: Even then, it could be harder than that. But little do we know.

michealan: Those fools won?t know how to do any of this.

Cyclone: The more the merrier. Anyways, we should go back to the main room, it feels like it?s been 5 mins.

Chatroom ? 3

Toby: Different55, how can you be so sure of this?

Different55: Because, as I was entering the cave, I looked back and I saw a noob who isn?t important to this story, doing, what looked like, eating the darkness.

Helvi: eating the darkness? :O

Different55: Well, it seemed like it was rushing into him through his mouth.

14w5zk4.jpg

Cola1: Am I the only one who?s thinking that, he?s not eating it? ._.

FailGirl101: Well, it appears that it?s?possessing him.

muffinator99: Oh no.

ShinyPorygon5: Different, we gotta tell the rest about this before it happens to us!

Aoitenshi: Back to the main room! GOGOGO

Chatroom ? 4

RPGMASTER2000: Hey, uh, Shiny?

ShinyPorygon5(ascreator): Yes?

RPGMASTER2000: Didn?t we already make a solution in chapter 1?

ShinyPorygon5(ascreator): Mhm.

RPGMASTER2000: Then, why do we need another chatlog?

ShinyPorygon5(ascreator): I know, I was just about to write that and say you?re headed back to the front room.

RPGMASTER2000: Oh, okay.

Chatroom ? 5

Mr Void: We also already?

ShinyPorygon5(ascreator): Yeah, I know.

Back in the main room

Chris: So, have we all come up with solutions? SBeam, share Group 1?s.

SBeam: Hi, everyone.

Everyone: SBEAM!?!?!?!?

SBeam: Yeah, I?ll tell you later why I?m back.

Some random unimportant guy in the crowd: Okay!

SBeam: Anyways, I?ve come up with a plan.

Another random unimportant guy: Yeah, what is it?

SBeam: SHUT UP!

Same random guy: //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

SBeam: So, here?s the plan.

Everyone: JUST SAY IT ALREADY!

SBeam: Okay, okay. The thing that was surrounding the planet was called dark matter. It?s an extraterrestrial evil force made entirely of darkness. It?s goal is to engulf planets with darkness, as to make it it?s own. We don?t have much time before it takes over this planet, so we have to act quick. Deep, deep inside the darkness, it has an inner core. That part of it is completely vulnerable, and controls the entire thing. If we?re able to damage it at all, we can destroy the darkness. However, it?s protected by the, you guessed it, darkness. Which prevents us from getting to it by making us collapse due to the lack of oxygen and so forth.

Cyclone: So wait, if we?re able to make something to make us invulnerable to the darkness?

Toby: We can get to it and destroy it?

SBeam: That is correct, however, you wouldn?t happen to have any sort of antidote here, would you?

hummerz5: Si! We have potions!

SBeam: Great, so if we?re able to design a potion which can make us protected to the darkness, then we can get to the inner core!

Mr Void: Awesome! Let?s get started on this!

Billy Mays SBeam: But wait, there?s more!

BEE: What is it?

SBeam: Well, this may seem silly, but, while you were all escaping to here, did any of you supposedly see any other players, eating the darkness?

TakoMan02: I know that I haven?t.

Different55: :3 I have?

SBeam: Different, what happened after it consumed it completely?

Different55: Well, it ate it, and then it turned into a darker, vaguer, and of what looked like a, evil smiley.

SBeam: Exactly as I presumed.

SquadFS: SBeam, what is it?

SBeam: Well, it appears that any of the leftover smilies have been possessed by the darkness.

Fdoou: Possessed by the darkness?!?!?

SBeam: Yes, they have. The dark matter has it under it?s influence now. Although it may seem menacing, it has the same level of strength and abilities as before, it only has different intentions.

GravityFractal: which are?

SBeam: 2 kill all dem noobz.

Everyone: ??.

SBeam: Just kidding, it?s intentions are to follow it?s leader?s orders and take out the remaining life forms that aren?t under it?s influence.

Aoitenshi: So, us?

SBeam: Exactly. They?ll be another obstacle in our path, but, we?ll try to avoid them.

Rurigok: Well, they shouldn?t be too bad considering they?re just like us.

Arceus64: Yeah, we?ll be able to take them on.

SBeam: That?s nice to know you all have such optimism. I suppose that we?d better start working on this new potion before they find us.

Chris: Alright, let?s do it.

END

Author?s Note

Hey everyone, Shiny here. I?m sorry about taking so long to make this part, but, it was because I tried to make the characters fit their role more, which took some research. Anyways, thanks for reading this, and I hope you guys are anxious to see the next part! Be sure to post your opinions and suggestions and anything else below. Thanks! //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/big_smile

~SP5

Last edited by ShinyPorygon5 (Apr 15 2013 8:42:07 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Calicara

Personally I'd love to be a dark smiley. Feel free to do whatever woop woop!

#15 Before February 2015

Sensei1

Oh my god Im in the story!!
I'm so happy! Also, this story is fun to read //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/big_smile

#16 Before February 2015

Arceus64

This is pretty well done.

I know this is a stretch, but I'd like to see actual chat logs containing the dialogue.

#17 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

Arceus64 wrote:

I know this is a stretch, but I'd like to see actual chat logs containing the dialogue.

What do you mean?

#18 Before February 2015

Koto

Arceus64 wrote:

This is pretty well done.

That would actually be kinda cool

#19 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

Sweet. Since I apparently did not make it, that means I am a super important dark smiley somewhere later on causing major heartache for the protagonists!

*wink wink nudge nudge* Yn8I7.png

(also, I actually don't recognize the second level that was supposedly sorted by popularity. What world is that?)

Last edited by rocktheworld313 (Apr 16 2013 4:43:07 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

rocktheworld313 wrote:

Sweet. Since I apparently did not make it, that means I am a super important dark smiley somewhere later on causing major heartache for the protagonists!

*wink wink nudge nudge* Yn8I7.png

(also, I actually don't recognize the second level that was supposedly sorted by popularity. What world is that?)

Well, actually, I didn't state all of the names in each rooms, because there is so many. I will be mentioning new users in the next chapter.

The second level I used which was invaded by darkness is called, "EX Crew Shift"

#21 Before February 2015

Arceus64

ShinyPorygon5 wrote:
Arceus64 wrote:

What do you mean?

Type in the word "Chat log" into your search engine.

#22 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Shiny, can you not put this on Kongregate as well? Just leave it here.

#23 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

Terence22205 wrote:

No, I don't see why I can't. All I'm doing is letting others see my work on various sites.

#24 Before February 2015

krubby

I think you should focus more on peoples' personalities. So far it's pretty much just been people saying things. Still, it's all around pretty good.

#25 Before February 2015

Terence22205

ShinyPorygon5 wrote:
Terence22205 wrote:

No, I don't see why I can't. All I'm doing is letting others see my work on various sites.

Well at least stop telling everyone to "check your latest chapter" or something. The fishing for compliments is getting annoying.

Creature1447593357559246

Board footer