Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-10 09:15:53, last edited by Onjit (2018-01-26 08:28:57)

Onjit
Website

Yet Another Failed EE Meetup (EE Story) [Updated as of June 25]

Yet Another Failed EE Meetup

DISCLAIMER: It's a murder mystery, so there's blood and gore. If you can't handle it, this isn't for you.

I'll be posting chapters once a week (or whenever they're done/whenever I get time)

Hope you enjoy the story!

====
DAY 0
====

Following a contest held on the forums, with the winners being given a free trip to Australia funded by Onjit (who is actually a billionaire), Zumza123, someman, reidolol, drstereos, skullz17, anch159, 20feedy, Pingohits, Duck and Daneeko found themselves on a bus destined for a house somewhere in Outback Australia. They were all excited to be on such an adventure, not yet knowing what fate would befall them.

"I'm so lucky! I can't believe I won!" exclaimed Zuzma123.
"Well, I knew I was going to win, but it's still pretty cool" replied Pingohits.
"Oh man oh god oh dayum I'm so excited" Daneeko called out.
"Can you actually just calm down?! We've still got a long bus ride! Sheesh" snapped Someman.
"No need to be so rude, it's exciting" Drstereos responded.
"You can shut up too." was Someman's response.

There was an awkward silence.

Anch159 counted the number of people on the bus. Eleven. Ten winners, and Onjit, the bus driver.
"Wasn't there eleven winners?" he asked.
"Apparently Fdoou said that the idea 'sucked' and dropped out of the trip at the last minute." Onjit answered.
"Figures."

"I'm pretty happy that he's not here," Reidolol quickly said "he'd probably ruin everything"
"Yeah, he'd make this trip like one of those terrible EE fan-fiction murder mysteries" joked Skullz17.

Everybody laughed. They could not have known that this trip would end in tragedy.

After a lengthy bus ride, they finally arrived at the house. It was a large building, situated in a grassy area not too far from a lake and a forest. (we'd call it the bush, but whatever)
They went inside. On the bottom floor there was a kitchen, a dining room with a long table, a lounge room with a few couches (sofas) in it, a room with about a dozen computers, and a games room with several game consoles and TVs. On the first floor, there were four large bedrooms and a bathroom. On the second floor, there was another three bedrooms, and another bathroom. Leading from stairs in the kitchen, there was the basement, which was just used for storage.
Immediately upon entering, the group were greeted by a loud BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!!

"What's that sound?" 20Feedy asked.
"Sounds like a grandfather clock" said Skullz17
"Yep, that's right." Onjit confirmed.

"Hmmm..." Duck was deep in thought. He hadn't said much during the bus ride, but no-one really minded.

After the long bus ride, everyone was pretty tired, and they decided that they would eat dinner and go to bed early, so they could explore the house the next day. Onjit gave them a quick tour, they all celebrated with a toast of some soft drinks "to a great time".

They split the bedrooms as follows:

FIRST FLOOR:
Zumza123 and drstereos shared
skullz17 and anch159 shared
Pingohits and Duck shared
20feedy and Daneeko shared

SECOND FLOOR:
someman and reidolol shared
Onjit by himself
And a spare room

BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!!

Twelve rings. Midnight. A new day.

The whole house was awoken by some loud yelling.

OH MY GOD!!

WHAT THE HELL?!?

====
DAY 1
====

The yelling was coming from the first floor.

Everyone rushed into the bedroom. 20feedy was sitting in his bed. Wet with blood.

"What happened?" Onjit asked.

20feedy responding raising an unsteady finger upwards. Everybody looked. There was a steady drip, drip, drip coming from a red stain on the ceiling.

"What the..." Duck started, his voice trailing off in shock.
"What's above this?" Pingohits asked.
"The bathroom, I think," Onjit answered "We should check it out"

While 20feedy took a shower to try to clean the putrid stench off his skin, the other ten went upstairs to investigate the bathroom.

What they saw was horrifying. In the bathtub there was blood. A dead body. But so much blood. The blood was all over the floor, and was seeping through the floor.

"Oh god..." skullz17 said, trying to fight the urge to vomit.
"So much blood..." was all anch159 could say.
"I want to go home" drstereos said.
Zumza123 and someman were speechless, shaken by what they saw before them.
"Who is this? Who could have done this?" asked reidolol.

No-one had the answers to either of those questions.

"Let's get away from here," Onjit said "Let's go downstairs"

Everyone went downstairs, not saying a word.

"I'll call the police." Onjit said, and picked up his phone.
BEEP BEEP BEEP
"That's odd. No signal."
"Must be interference from the recent meteor storm" drstereos suggested.
"That sounds like the biggest load of crap I've ever heard" someman laughed.
"Nonono it was a solar flare" Pingohits joked.
"What about aliens? Secret government satellites?" reidolol smirked.

"Guys, shut the hell up for a second. This is serious." Onjit snapped. "I'm going to have to drive into town to go get help."
"What do you want us to do?" asked Daneeko.
"Just stay downstairs and... play games or something. Just don't go into those rooms, okay?" Onjit replied.
"I've shown you where all the food is, in the basement, right? Don't worry, you'll be fine. I'll be right back."

And with that, Onjit got in the bus and drove away.

"So what do we do now?" wondered skullz17.
"We try to get our minds off what happened." Duck said. "Let's check out the computers"
Zumza123 decided that he'd see what games there were.
"I want to know what's outside" said Pingohits.

The rest all decided that they'd look around and see what was at the house, waiting for Onjit's return.

They did not yet know that Onjit would not be returning for some time.

"...And then I said 'Don't worry, you'll be fine'" Onjit said into his phone, driving away from the house.
The voice on the other end of the call laughed
"So, everything's going to plan?" The voice asked.
"Apart from the intruder, yes."
"Shame about that, I didn't expect The Others to know about this yet."
"Neither did I."

There was a pause.

"Is our man still in the house?" The mystery man asked.
"He is. We can trust him. He believes in our cause."
"Good. Very good. Not to be overly cautious, but I'll send some help in"
"You don't have faith in me?" Onjit was a little insulted.
"No, I just want to be sure."
"Ok. I'll keep in touch"
"Talk to you then."

Back at the house. Late afternoon. After spending the day waiting for Onjit to come back with the police and exploring the house and its surrounds, the group were standing around in the kitchen.

"Onjit still hasn't returned?" asked Daneeko.
"I'd say that's pretty obvious." someman remarked.
"So what do we do now?" wondered Pingohits.
"I suppose we'll have to continue without him for now." skullz17 answered. "What did you guys find when you looked around?"
"There's a lake behind the house, and a forest not too far away," reidolol said "the rest is mostly just scrubland for as far as the eye can see."
"Sweet! Did you swim in it?" drstereos asked.
"Well. I'm not a complete idiot." reidolol joked.
Everyone laughed.
"I found a shed outside too," reidolol continued "it's got a bunch of tools and stuff"
"Interesting..." Duck muttered, scratching his chin.

"I checked out the computer lab" Zuzma123 started "it turns out that the access to the internet has been cut."
"Really? No EE!" anch159 exclaimed
"However," Zuzma123 interrupted "I was able to break into Onjit's security systems. Turns out he's got some security cameras around the house."
"Find anything useful?" 20feedy asked.
"Not yet. It's mostly encrypted. It's slow going," Zuzma123 responded. "It's not like the movies y'know?"

"I checked out the games room" drstereos said.
"...And?" Duck asked, eager to play some games.
"Nothing but JRPGs and bad sport games." drstereos laughed.
"Onjit has either terrible taste, or he's trolling us." Pingohits smirked.
Everyone laughed.

BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!!

After they had a dinner of ramen and canned fruit - no-one was very good at cooking, and these foods were easy - they all went to bed.
Because one of the rooms was unusable (well, no-one was going to want to use it), the organised the rooms as follows:

FIRST FLOOR:
Zumza123 and drstereos shared
Bloody room (empty)
SECOND FLOOR:
someman and reidolol shared
Onjit's room (locked)

Before they went to bed, Zuzma123 told the others that he'd stay down for a bit and try to decrypt the files.

====
DAY 2
====

BONG!! BONG!! BONG!!

"Hey Zuzma123" said a familiar voice.

Zuzma123 woke with a start. He must have fallen asleep while working on Onjit's secret files. He was just finding something interesting when the sleep embrace of sleep took him.
Before Zuzma123 had a chance to respond, he felt a tight force around his neck.

A computer cord was wrapped around, contracting like a snake. He desperately gripped at the cord, gasping for air. Trying to hold onto life, he got a final glimpse at his assailant.

"You? Why?" he gasped.

He never got a response.

His limp body fell to the ground.

BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!! BONG!!

Daneeko woke up early. For some odd reason, he had an urge. An urge to cook pancakes. With all of the recent hardship that had hit the group, with the dead body in the bathroom, and Onjit not returning, Daneeko felt like everyone could do with something good for once.

Not wanting to wake anyone up, he sneaked down the stairs, and was about to walk past the computer lab to the kitchen. Daneeko remembered.

Zumza123. He was going to work on decrypting some code or something, wasn't he? Daneeko figured that he should check to see if he was still there.

Daneeko slowly opened the door...

... and saw that the room was empty. No Zumza123. The room looked completely normal, except for one thing. Although Daneeko didn't notice it, all of the computers were off, except for one.

Zumza123 probably left his work and went to bed. No big deal. Daneeko left the computer lab and went to the kitchen.

Then he came to a sudden realization.

He had no idea how to make pancakes!

Disappointed by this fact, he decided to go for a walk outside, and appreciate the sunrise. It was truly magnificent. The sky was lit up, and the scrublands surrounding the property were glistening. The forest in the distance looked great, and the lake shimmered as the light hit the-

Daneeko frowned. There was an object floating in the lake. It seemed ominous.

He approached cautiously. It was a body. He quickly rushed inside, frightened by the shock.

Everyone in the house was woken by his yells.

"What the hell?" drstereos gasped.
"Another body..." reidolol muttered.
"Must be Zumza123, he's not here" 20feedy deduced.
"We should get his body out." Someman said.

Everyone looked at each other nervously.

"I'm not touching that" Pingohits said adamantly.
"Neither am I." Daneeko exclaimed.

"Fine, I'll do it." skullz17 said, after a pause.

Skullz17 cautiously stepped into the lake and pulled zumza123's limp corpse out of the water.

It was zumza123. There was no doubt about it. The body was slightly bloated from being in the water overnight.
"Gross," Duck winced "What's going on with his neck?"

Duck was right. The neck of this cadaver was blackened and disfigured. There were lines going around his neck, leaving rough ripples in the skin, like the surface of a stormy sea. very simile much poetry wow

"I think he was strangled" anch159 said.

The others looked at him quizzically.

"I watch a lot of murder mysteries" He replied.

There was a thoughtful silence.

"We should bury him." Pingohits said.
"What about the police?" someman asked.
"I doubt they're coming. If they were coming, they'd be here by now." Pingohits responded.

---

They found some shovels in the tool shed and dug a grave next to the house.

On the wall Duck carved:

"RIPPERONI ZUMZA123
HE JUST COULDN'T HACK IT"

"What the hell man?" 20feedy asked, shocked.
Duck smirked.
"If it weren't so serious, I'd laugh too." reidolol said, stifling a chuckle.

---

Some time later.

"We should send someone to find the police." Pingohits exclaimed.
"I agree." anch159 agreed.
"Who will go? Could be dangerous out there." drstereos asked.
"We should draw straws." someman answered.
"Good idea."

someman found some raw spaghetti in the pantry and snapped them to different lengths. He put them in his hand and evened out the top so they all looked roughly the same.

"Pick one, the shortest will go." He explained.

reidolol pulled out a long spaghetti. He sighed in relief.
skullz17 pulled out a spaghetti. It was slightly shorter than reidolol's.
Pingohits pulled out a spaghetti about half the length of skullz17's. He winced in fear.
Duck pulled out a spaghetti a bit longer than reidolol's. He looked happy.
anch159 pulled out a medium length spaghetti. Longer than Pingohit's. That was enough.
drstereos's spaghetti was only a few inches long. He was very worried.
20feedy pulled out a spaghetti of decent length. He was safe.
Daneeko pulled out a fairly long spaghetti. He was fine.

someman had only one spaghetti in his hand. His. He looked nervous because he could feel that it wasn't very long.

someman and drstereos compared their spaghetti. They were the same size.

"What does this mean?" drstereos asked.
"I guess we both have to go." someman said.

"Wish us luck" they both said as they left the house.
The remaining group waved them goodbye as they walked into the distance, on a search for hope, and security.

That night, they arranged the bedrooms as follows:
FIRST FLOOR:
Empty room
Bloody room (empty)
SECOND FLOOR:
reidolol alone
Onjit's room (locked)

====
DAY 3
====

Reidolol woke up early. He had a strange thought. Something didn't make sense. They'd found a dead body a few days ago, but there was no smell. He expected, with good reason, to at least smell something from having a dead body next to his bedroom. It didn't connect.

He went to the upstairs bathroom, and nervously stood outside the door. He didn't want to see that body again. All of the blood. Mustering as much courage he could find, he slowly opened the door.

He looked inside.

There was no body.

No blood.

It was a normal bathroom.

He opened his mouth to yell and wake everybody in the house when-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

It was the front door.

There was a visitor.

Reidolol rushed down the stairs and answered the door.

It was a complete stranger.

The stranger was panting heavily, and covered in sweat. He looked exhausted.

"You have to let me in. You're all in danger." The stranger cried.
"Who are you?" Reidolol asked, confused.

"My name's Sybil." The stranger answered, before collapsing to the floor.

Sybil heard heard hurried voices as he slipped in and out of consciousness.

"What the hell's going on?"
"Who's this guy?"
"Is he OK?"
"I think so"
"He just collapsed, I don't know!"
"Help me move him over here"
"Get some water"
"What do we do?
"How the hell am I supposed to know? I'm not a doctor"

He was exhausted, sunburnt, and delirious. He was suffering from heatstroke, after being in the sun so long.

"Wait... please" He started to say
"Try not to talk" skullz17 quickly replied handing him some water, "Drink this. Get some rest."
"Is he okay?" Daneeko asked
"We'll see. Give him some space" Pingohits responded.
"Fair enough, someone should keep an eye on him though." reidolol said, standing up, "I have to go check something..."
"I'd like to investigate something also" Daneeko added, as he stood.
"Fine. We'll stay with him then." skullz17 said, gesturing towards anch159, 20feedy, Pingohits and Duck.
"Not me, I'm going to look into what Zumza123 was doing before he..." Pingohits started to say, not wanting to say the word, "... well anyway I think it's important"

Skullz17 sighed. "Fine whatever. Do what you want. I'll look after this guy."

Those that wanted to leave, stood up and left, leaving anch159, 20feedy, Duck and skullz17 with Sybil.

Daneeko was outside, looking into the toolshed.
He was looking for a tool, something to open a lock.

That's when he noticed it. Several tools were missing.

Pliers, wrenches, hammers, all sorts of tools were missing. There didn't seem to be any order to what had been taken, but he wasn't an expert or anything.
He took some tools that looked good for lockpicking, and was about to leave when he had an idea. He took an axe that was in the shed, and hid it in some nearby bushes. Hopefully he wouldn't have to use it, but he wanted to be safe.

Just in case things went from bad to worse.

drstereos and someman had been walking for what seemed like forever. They had walked for about a day, through most of the night, and now in the hot sun, and they were tired.

someman pointed to a tree ahead. He didn't want to waste energy speaking.
drstereos nodded, sensing that someman was suggesting a break. He wasn't going to start complaining about having a rest.

They sat down in the meagre shade of the tree. It was still hot.

"water." drstereos said, stretching out his hand.
someman passed his canteen, now less than half full.

As drstereos drank small amounts, someman looked into the distance.
His eyes widened as he noticed a flicker of light in the distance.

A car?

They waited. The car approached.

As it got much closer, they could see it better; it was a police car.

They both stood up, excited, and waved at the car.

Onjit had actually gotten help!

This is what they were looking for!

They were going to go home!

But this was no help.
This was the opposite.
This was bad.

====
DAY ???
====

Then Yellowstone erupted, leaving enough volcanic ash in the air to drastically shift the climate of the planet, killing everyone.

THE END

:.|:;

#2 2015-03-10 13:15:38, last edited by Onjit (2015-06-24 17:54:41)

Onjit
Website

Re: Yet Another Failed EE Meetup (EE Story) [Updated as of June 25]

List of characters

Wooted by:

#3 2015-03-10 14:28:12, last edited by Zumza (2015-03-11 10:36:22)

Zumza

Name: Zumza123
Sex: Male
Short Personality Description:
People general say about me that I am: optimistic, serious(on right moments and most part of time), calm, emotional,  Doctor Who(kind, adventurier, logical, mad, rushed but prudent).
Im tall and light.
I once asked one friend if I'm sociable he said "yes" but wasn't convincing. I asked if I'm funny he said "you are trying and sometimes its really good".
I like traveling, programming, being with family and friends, theater.
I have a good knowledge about: physics and chemistry. Lacks on biology.
I don't drink, smoke or swearing.
My favourite games: Everybody Edits, Minecraft, Sudoku, Chess.
Fun facts: my language have strange expressions if are translated directly in English, i did dance and theater. Friends tell me that i am a "phenomenon" https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL don't understand this the wrong way
Something else: i don't like to tell much about privacy things.

I am a character or not? //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/cool

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#4 2015-03-10 15:16:05, last edited by some woman (2015-03-10 16:38:00)

some woman

Name: some man
Personality traits: kind of a loner
works better independently
good at technology but sometimes stumbles over really simple stuff
pessimistic and lazy but when he actually gets around to finishing something he doesn't want to work on it's pretty cool
can be somewhat cynical and snarky
has, like, 4 million knives and can instantly kill people by glancing at them angrily enough
other: likes pizza (a lot) and laptops
hates drstereos, snivy2014, daneeko, and laderw

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Wooted by:

#5 2015-03-10 16:14:00

Creature

Name: Reidolol
Sex: 100% Male
Personality traits: Tries to be jokish and friendly, not perfect english, sometimes rude.
Anything else you can think of: FDOOU's arch-enemy.

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

#6 2015-03-10 16:52:22, last edited by drstereos (2018-06-12 10:50:35)

drstereos

(editeD)

sorry for all the cringy stuff. all my activity on this forum was back from when I was <13 years old. I've gone and deleted what I could, I apologize to everyone I was insufferable towards.

Wooted by:

#7 2015-03-10 17:57:54

skullz17

Name: skullz17
Sex: yes please Male
Personality traits: Funny at times, sense of humour is often dirty but not limited to dirty jokes. I am INTP according to the Myers Briggs test, but my S/N is quite close. So I am an introvert, I am sometimes intuitive and experimental but other times just work with what I know. I am often lazy. I'm very carefree and laid back, and I don't get stressed very easily. I can be stubborn about things like schedules that I always follow and I get annoyed if someone keeps bugging me about how I should change it. At the same time though, I can be flexible in some situations, like if there's an issue with something, I'm good at adapting to it. I am only stubborn if I don't see a issue with something and someone is trying to challenge that belief of mine. Often I'm bad at committing to things.
Other: I live in England. Green is my favourite colour. I'm tall for my age, and I'm light for my height. I like producing music. I like anything that requires me to think creatively, to be honest.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#8 2015-03-10 20:50:24

Anch

Anch159
Male
I'm just that guy that doesn't talk and I don't really do unnecessary things. So maybe that will get my killed earlier but it might not.

Wooted by:

#9 2015-03-10 21:19:50

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Name: 20FEEDY
Personality traits: ???
Other: I'm 6'2 height tall. I do not remember the personality, and the others.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#10 2015-03-11 02:29:57, last edited by Pingohits (2015-03-11 02:30:10)

Pingohits
Banned

Name (Username, not real name): Pingohits the Almighty (USE FULL, or just refer me as Lord)
Sex (Just so I know which pronouns to use): yes please (no jk i am fed-ex mail)
Personality traits (Both positive and negative): everything positive, no negative. And also sometimes narcissistic and absolutely amazing
Anything else you can think of: I shall pop in from time to time and throw some witty dank meme, and then a chapter or two all dedicated to pingohits //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/cool //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/cool

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#11 2015-03-11 02:41:19

some woman

anch159 wrote:

Anch159
Male
I'm just that guy that doesn't talk and I don't really do unnecessary things. So maybe that will get my killed earlier but it might not.

oh great, due to law #131293 of murder mysteries you're going to be the murderer since you are the most unimportant and uninteresting character in the entire story

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#12 2015-03-11 02:43:39

FDOOU
Banned

This thread sucks!

Come find me in game!

Wooted by:

#13 2015-03-11 02:46:47

Pingohits
Banned

FDOOU wrote:

This thread sucks!

s-becker-feature.jpg

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (4)

#14 2015-03-11 03:19:19

Onjit
Website

guys i didn't want ur life story i just wanted like a couple of sentences at most

jkjkjk

I'll start working on a plan soon(ish)

#15 2015-03-11 03:37:06

SPT

duck
male
very sexy
gravy

#16 2015-03-11 04:05:38

Onjit
Website

FDOOU wrote:

This thread sucks!

I'm taking that as a sign up

#17 2015-03-11 04:20:14

FDOOU
Banned

if u put me in the story i will track u down

Come find me in game!

#18 2015-03-11 04:34:41

Onjit
Website

FDOOU wrote:

if u put me in the story i will track u down

m8 it's too late ur an integral part of this bestselling novel

Wooted by:

#19 2015-03-11 10:35:42

Zumza

Fdoou is the killer!

Wooted by:

#20 2015-03-11 12:06:12

Vitalijus
Website

Pingohits wrote:

Congratulations, you put your photo.

wn7I7Oa.png

#21 2015-03-11 13:53:40

Pingohits
Banned

Vitalijus wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

Congratulations, you put your photo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpeBPMQuh0NrmBVPp0u3Lvpr9sQa0Eiik5mTyZCo5ews9tSX2aXyfFVp4

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#22 2015-03-11 16:09:28, last edited by Zumza (2015-03-11 16:09:58)

Zumza

Onjit wrote:
[spoiler]there's nothing here [spoiler]yet[spoiler]spoiler tags are weird[spoiler]diff should fix them[spoiler]like now[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

To don't be a spoiler...

#23 2015-03-11 20:47:05

Anch

Pingohits wrote:
FDOOU wrote:

This thread sucks!

s-becker-feature.jpg

Why did I laugh when I saw this.

#24 2015-03-12 11:41:31, last edited by Onjit (2015-03-12 11:41:55)

Onjit
Website

Here's the list so far:

Zumza123
some man
reidolol
drstereos
skullz17
anch159
20feedy
Pingohits
Fdoou
Duck

If you're not on the list, and you want to be, you can join if you want. (you have like 24 hours or so, probably less)

#25 2015-03-12 13:38:03

daneeko

Name: Daneeko
Personality traits: Very nice and creative, can be sometimes annoying
Anything else you can think of: Geometry Dash

UzI5nBc.png

Onjit1631620557791439

Board footer