Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-02 08:37:30, last edited by 00crossfire (2015-07-03 11:17:03)

00crossfire

[Wip] Coins = instant Death!

This is more of an advert for my level I'm making.
But! I do have a question to ask! Has a level like this been created before?

I'd like to know because right now i'm feeling pretty good about this idea of mine! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL <---(this maybe edited in the future)

Other than that here's my Level! (link will be in reply)

Basic Idea: [Test of skill] [Play's maker] [Rage!] >:)

If you get a coin the key doors all open and...well its game over >:)
Only way to try again is to go through the world portal to reset the world. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/wink

Updates:
Added world portal! (portal that resets the world)

That feeling you get when you run out of portals, signs, coin doors and such... //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/mad

[Adv Map] A genre I like to make, I don't know if it already exists or if I'm making it up as a new genre... but I've got a few projects in construction.

links to their forum pages:
http://eeforums.cf/viewtopic.php?id=28585
removed

#2 2015-07-02 08:38:17

00crossfire

Re: [Wip] Coins = instant Death!

That feeling you get when you run out of portals, signs, coin doors and such... //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/mad

[Adv Map] A genre I like to make, I don't know if it already exists or if I'm making it up as a new genre... but I've got a few projects in construction.

removed

#3 2015-07-02 11:41:51

rgl32

Most of the time when people make a level like this, they typically allow for a few fails within the level, such as maybe allow for 10 coins collected then make a ranking system with that (just an example of how similar things have been done), and I've seen a few people who boss do something like this just a shortened version.

And you should add a world portal back to that world. It is annoying having to leave and come back all the time, especially since you are expecting people to fail a lot anyway.

#4 2015-07-02 20:27:00

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Website

I already see like 3 worlds with this concept, but i don't remember the owner name for see the profile

Krosis.gif

#5 2015-07-02 21:00:17

skullz17

It has been done before. Though it doesn't say anything about you if you thought it up yourself. It does still matter though, because people will remember a level that is unique, that shows them something they have never seen before. Usually something you came up with yourself will be unique, but not always.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#6 2015-07-02 21:26:53

00crossfire

Thx guys for reply.

Good info and suggestions,

rgl32: Good suggestion with the world portal! why didn't I think of this? //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/big_smile

Arkonagames: I had little doubt that there's never been other levels like this. The question was more so I could get examples so I could have a referents.

skullz: Yep I don't clam copy right! //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/wink

Thx for replys!

removed

00crossfire1435868813518222

Board footer