Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-08-06 23:11:18

hummerz5

Re: Why the Zoey Poll is Biased

Or you could incentivize, say, everyone who votes get 100x reputation power /s eI just realized that anyone using the /s tag is displaying knowledge of markup

The poll might be slightly tending towards the demod people who are motivated for change, but I can say diff made great strides to post it as an announcement, as opposed to us simply adding a post in a topic to a surveymonkey request.

so, @diff: thanks

#27 2016-08-09 06:14:53

jojohihi

i still dont know whats happening

never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you

#28 2016-08-09 06:18:05

XxAtillaxX

It was biased, however you're completely wrong on which side.
Very often, people defend their friends regardless of their wrongdoings; this is one of those times.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#29 2016-08-09 06:25:43

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Very often, people defend their friends regardless of their wrongdoings

but 58 people? I'd say i'm friends with less than half of that number; christ, some of the people i consider friends voted for me to be demodded. there's more people i know feel more strongly for demod than i'd bet would even lukewarmly for stay

so tbh i'm just as shocked as anyone. i seriously expected it to be a few ppl in favor of demodding instead of the other way around

like, who are these people. where did they come from.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#30 2016-08-09 11:45:59

Opengangs

Please take my opinion with a grain of salt, for I don't know much (heck, at all) about the situation at hand, but I'm going to express my opinion regardless. And the better, for I'm taking a neutral stance at this.

People are going to be biased at everything. We are shaped by our own perspectives of such a situation, and if the subject is a well-respected member, we tend to push back our original decisions. There's not much we can do to have a neutral perception. It's only human, after all. Our actions tend to mirror past relationships, such as friendships, with the subject at hand, in this case, Zoey2070.
With that being said, I still think it's great that voting is anonymous, but voting by private messages is a little bit like a double-edged sword. Like I said in another thread, I suggest that we have a public vote (don't know if we can do polls in this forum) that allows us to see the results, live, rather than being inclined to private messaging someone.

Just my opinion. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

Computer Science, Mathematics | Aspiring PhD candidate in theoretical computer science.

#31 2016-08-09 12:58:00

Zumza

I personally voted for Zoey to remain a mod just because I want this circus to stop.
And I also just don't care what she says on IRC.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#32 2016-08-09 14:41:38

Different55
Forum Admin

Zumza wrote:

I personally voted for Zoey to remain a mod just because I want this circus to stop.

Funny, I voted for her to be demodded for the exact same reason.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#33 2016-08-09 16:08:28

Creature

Different55 wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Funny, because then the community would riot for another mod.

This is a false statement.

#34 2016-08-09 17:21:53

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Creature wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Funny, because then the community would riot for another mod.

Funny, because I would become a moderator a moderator's job is to stop that sort of chaos.

Everybody Edits is Fred

N1KF1470759713617752

Board footer