Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-03 20:36:27

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

What does smoking Marijuana do for you?

For me It just puts me in my lit mode and I have a fantastic high, especially when I have to do homework for my education at my University I can smoke to get a release and thus get a rejuvination for what I need to be doing regarding my education, besides education, when I am trying to have fun, I usually go for that PEMDAS mode, if ya feel me, I don't want to explain that more in depth because I would probably get snipped, but talking about the Marijuana should be fine.

#2 2017-11-03 20:42:19

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: What does smoking Marijuana do for you?

I've never smoked it myself but I have sat next to some friends whilst they were smoking it. They seemed like they were having fun.

Personally, I am in support of legalised but regulated marijuana; though I would like to see an altered version of it that doesn't smell so bad and as much of the harmful **** in it removed as possible whilst maintaining the relaxing feel to it. I'd also like to try it someday but it's not really a priority of mine.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#3 2017-11-03 20:46:17

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

If any smokers are reading this, please don't litter. I was once walking around somewhere and counted at least sixty cigarettes on the ground. It might have been over a hundred, but I don't remember. If you have any smoker friends, please tell them not to litter if they have to smoke at all. Thank you.

Wooted by: (4)

#4 2017-11-03 20:48:40

Anch

N1KF wrote:

If any smokers are reading this, please don't litter. I was once walking around somewhere and counted at least sixty cigarettes on the ground. It might have been over a hundred, but I don't remember. If you have any smoker friends, please tell them not to litter if they have to smoke at all. Thank you.

Also try to not smoke when standing on a bus stop on a windy day so everyone on line doesn't have to breath it in

Wooted by:

#5 2017-11-03 20:55:55

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

N1KF wrote:

This topic is more of one talking about how Medical or non-medical Marijuana affects you or you feel about it, or your opinion of it from personal uses.

#6 2017-11-03 22:36:09

capasha

Better wuith alchohol,. It's ölegiot here //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2017-11-03 22:50:51

Emma333

Everything is more interesting I guess, I dont smoke bcs unhealthy but I like talking with people who smoke because they get in a more philosophical state.

Pm me with anything math related please

#8 2017-11-04 14:28:18

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

I have a cousin who smoked a lot of it and screwed up his life and hurt a lot of people close to him. It's a gateway drug linked to brain damage (in developing brains), and while "not even once" is a meth meme, you never know how you'll react to any given drug.

I think it's pretty sad when people go to drugs or alcohol to have fun. Are your surroundings and friends really so uninteresting that in a rational state you won't enjoy yourself?

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#9 2017-11-04 16:30:36

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Tomahawk wrote:

I have a cousin who smoked a lot of it and screwed up his life and hurt a lot of people close to him. It's a gateway drug linked to brain damage (in developing brains), and while "not even once" is a meth meme, you never know how you'll react to any given drug.

I think it's pretty sad when people go to drugs or alcohol to have fun. Are your surroundings and friends really so uninteresting that in a rational state you won't enjoy yourself?

As much as I want to agree with this, I can't relate to a person who actually smokes or drinks so I don't feel right commenting on the matter. Either way, the dangers around it shouldn't be ignored.

#10 2017-11-04 19:26:21, last edited by Kaleb (2017-11-04 19:31:38)

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Emma333 wrote:

Everything is more interesting I guess, I don't smoke bcs unhealthy but I like talking with people who smoke because they get in a more philosophical state.

That is actually oddly true because there is a point where you get high enough to start conversations and go on and on and on rambling, but there is like an un-safe-haven where you get too high and you start to feel more "out of your body".

I smoke, but only Marijuana, I don't smoke cigarettes or nicotine, and sometimes when my high is too over the top then I drink to do some of what I call, PEMDAS Cancelation! (Which is basically getting cross-faded).

Tomahawk wrote:

Well, I don't need any "drugs" to make me have fun at all, because I am an extremely outgoing person, so even when I am sober I am still "lit". Most people always think of drugs as black and white, they think, just because a small percent of it is true, that "all drugs are bad because they essentially kill you" or "You do drugs, so I cannot associate myself with you". The meaning of "Doing Drugs" has taken a drastic turn from it's actual meanings, and now it has a meaning more based on culture than reality.

#11 2017-11-04 19:41:22, last edited by XxAtillaxX (2017-11-04 19:48:51)

XxAtillaxX

Tomahawk wrote:

It's not a gateway drug, very few people (if any) are addicted to marijuana, nor to any extent where they'd actively damage lives, as opposed to heroin and meth.
You never how you'll react to any given drug. I never knew that once I had caffeine I'd suddenly have the impulse to shoot up heroin! Yeah no.

correlation != causation, perhaps a likelier explanation would be that he had other issues that caused his issues with his family? I don't see anyone going around selling their kids into prostitution to get their weed high.

Tomahawk wrote:

You don't understand that there are people who aren't irresponsible with drugs or alcohol? I don't do any drugs and I rarely drink, especially not to any extent which would impair my reasoning skills. I'd have to say, food tastes a lot better coupled with a glass of wine.
As long as they aren't hurting anyone else, what's the issue with allowing people to enjoy the otherwise dreadful existence that almost all of us share in common?

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (2)
XxAtillaxX1509820882682239

Board footer