Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-30 23:37:34, last edited by danielcool1 (2017-12-31 05:37:20)

danielcool1
Website

My review of 2017 about Everybody Edits

Before we start 2018 and this review, I'd like to thank forum members who were active in this year (2017).

Also, I'd like to also thank everyone for reading this right now. I hope 2018 will be a better year.

Now without further ado, let's begin the review.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codex:

I: First 6 Months

II: Downfall

III: Uprising

IV: The End and the start of a new beginning

V: Conclusion

VI: Results

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I: First 6 Months

In January 2017, I decided to come back to the EE forums, to see how it was going. Due to a contest, I had entered a while ago (Summer Campaign 2016 Contest, which was a failure), and the contests I've seen on that day, I decided to make a contest. But unfortunately, it didn't go well. On that day, I noticed how nobody cared about the contest. So I decided to move on, and unfortunately, saw an insult. I don't think I remember who minor bullied me, but I do remember that I made a rant about "People bullying innocent players for doing nothing at all". So I did, and I got good responses. Some were funny, some were great to know. So after the day that I had ranted, I decided to stop that for a bit and made videos for the forums to see. Some went quite well, others didn't. For the other videos that weren't that good, I thought dislikes meant that the video doesn't belong to YouTube. So, unfortunately, I took them down. I thought this was one thing that would stop the YouTube and EE community from cringe. On February 15th, I posted a PSA video about cyberbullying, which was based on a true project I did in 8th grade. It did go well, as a decent video of course. Now came March, which I asked one question for the forums community. "Should I show everyone the videos that I made about EE meets ________". N1KF said to do it, but without removing those videos. I thought about the risk, for a while, until I forgot about it. Therefore, about 1 day later, I made another rant, which was about, *sigh*, "dislikes". At first, I thought "dislikes" were an insult to me until I saw other videos that the YouTubers who made those videos, didn't make a great choice. I researched about "dislikes" by viewing "kids" saying, "Stop disliking my videos". And I realized, if I do that, it will make my reputation worse. So I didn't make those kinds of "dislike discussions" on YouTube. Instead, I decided to ask the forums, "Why?". I got pretty good responses, one of them said that it was the viewer's decision. So I realized about that, and eventually, stop thinking about it. So now that was gone, I decided to post other things besides rants, like trying to show the forums more creativity from me. "My First EE Fan Art", was one of them, and that art wasn't that really good though //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue. I also discussed my first 2 worlds, which were Cat Mario, which was going to be like the actual Cat Mario, and Detective Life, one of the worst worlds I made in EE so far. Of course, I made pointless posts about me getting kicked. But on May 2017, I found comments that actually insulted me very hard, that it made me very triggered. And yes, I know, I ranted again. But after that, I was in EE, in a world on that month. Someone named kkay asked me to write a post about something very inappropriate. So I did, and I got banned for 1 day. Which wasn't that bad actually. So after that day, I got banned, I posted an apology post, about me, not going to post anything inappropriate mistakes again. Days passed by, and this one guy, named "weakest", came to one of my WIP worlds, and said that he was gonna hack all my worlds, which I thought was a lie. But oh boy, was I wrong. He cleared most of my classics and my WIP worlds. Because of this, most of my hopes on EE were lost. And I posted on the forums about the incident. But I discussed that I didn't tell "weakest" my email and password, one of his alternatives were in my crew and deleted most of the worlds entirely. Thank heavens some of my worlds were saved, which was fine, I guess. Those worlds that were saved were the past mistakes I made, which were cringe. So I posted about what happened to me the past 4 months on May and got replies. After that, I forgot about it for now and moved on to making posts about worlds and etc. On June 23rd, someone in EE was insulting and I, fortunately, ignored that hate and posted the insult on a forum post. After that, I decided to take a break from the forums for a bit and enjoy EE.

II: Downfall

This is where it gets worse. On the day that "Teamwork Contest" was made, I decided to sign in, because I joined for new friendly strangers to work with. So after the registration, the teams were released, and oh boy, this is where I lost more reputation. Now I know what you're thinking, "DANIELCOOL1 WITH UNAU?! DANIELCOOL1, A NEWBIE OF WORLD-MAKING PAIRED UP WITH UNAU, WHICH IS THE PERSON WHO MAKES BETTER WORLDS THAT DANIELCOOL1 DOES?! WHAT THE ****?!". And yes, I got, even more, insults from players who were in the contest, and they said that I deserve to be hated, after all, I had suffered on the internet. Well, after the insult, I just replied on the Teamwork Contest post, instead of ranting even more on the forums. Which would be even worse. During building, I got depressed about the players who were shaming on me, so I got a thought, about, you guessed it... Leaving Everybody Edits once again. So I talked about this on EE, not the forums, and after that, the problem was fixed, and the community was back to normal, again. In the results, I knew that I was going to be a participant, and I was, not in the results, so I replied about congratulating the ones who won and talked about what the contest was actually about. Then came the system contest, which I made a pretty bad RPG world. Could've done better though. I obviously knew I would get a bad score, so I moved on again, and on September 11th, I made a video, that was offensive, and got deleted. Which led to one of my first Community Guidelines strike. So I posted about it and that's all, I moved on, again.

III: Uprising

This is where 2017 gets better. Other than, "Jake Paul", and "cringy music videos", there was a contest that I got interested in a lot, which was called, "[Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition". So I looked for members, and unfortunately, some members left and made their own crew, which led to being 3rd place. So I added new members, and I was all set. I posted a reply about the entry, and we were in. But at the start of the building stage, I was really confused, so I contacted showpath about it and he gave hints on where it was. So I found it and thanked him. After being confused about that, I asked Everyboyedits, this one crew member who was very active in the competition a lot, what I should make about for the design competition. I was bored until he gave one idea that really inspired me a lot, which was to make a "Super Mario Bros" world, just to return the classics. So we built and built, and we tested it, and then, we stopped working on it, because we were done. But there was one thing we forgot to do. I and Everyboyedits forgot to turn off the minimap, which was supposed to happen. So after that mistake, we ended up with, "Honorable Mentions", and saw the others, being victorious, due to their astonishing work of art, and I actually appreciated those designs, so I let the rant slide again. And I thought of this again, "The artists will always win in contests." But fortunately, I forgot about that and moved on again. So yea, I think that was it at that time.

IV: The End and the start of a new beginning

This is where in the forums, I saw most of the staff members leaving. I saw posts about it on the Game Discussion, and I realized, it was the death of EE, all of the pain and suffering I had in EE in 2017, will finally be gone. But then, I realized again, that there shall be a new start after 2017, and will finally replace all the pain EE had, with great updates coming up in EE. Therefore, after most of the staff leaving, there was one staff member who was on the staff team and will make EE "Great again", which was Emalton. Yes, he became an administrator, for those who never knew, and I really hope that he'll make Everybody Edits alive again. Along with the support of the community, we sure do hope that EE will someday be revived, and be healthy once again. Who knows what might happen next. Will EE officially die, or EE will move on. We will find out.

V: Conclusion

This is where I'll conclude the review. The year was actually the worst year I've experienced in EE. And yes, I am being serious, the other years I had in EE were nice. I thank everyone in EE for the support that you gave into me. I really hope that next year will be better than the previous ones. Now, it's time for the results.

VI: Results

5/10

+
Had an opportunity to meet new players
Support
Forum posts were fun to see most of the times

-
Massive amount of drama
Massive amount of hatred
There was content that wasn't good
Unfortunate Massacres that happened

Well, 2017 may have terrible flaws, but fortunately, on the good side of 2017, I did have a good time on the internet, having fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, that's all I have to say about 2017 on EE, I guess.

Thank you guys for reading this HUGE post I made, and I hope you have a great new year!

PS: I hope that EE in 2018 becomes better than the year we are currently on.

PSS: I became mature when August arrived.

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

Wooted by:

#2 2017-12-30 23:40:12

ASDruska

Re: My review of 2017 about Everybody Edits

lol you expect me to read that?

cringe ^
based v

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2017-12-30 23:41:29

danielcool1
Website

ASDruska wrote:

lol you expect me to read that?

You don't have to //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

#4 2017-12-31 00:39:19

Ruben101

i got by chapter 1 of this live story... interesting

a598AAZ.gif

Youtube: RubenEditIT

#5 2017-12-31 00:50:19

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

is this a new level of ****
pingo & muftwin you gotta step up the game boys

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#6 2017-12-31 00:58:26, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-12-31 01:15:18)

Pingohits
Banned

maxi123 wrote:

is this a new level of ****
pingo & muftwin you gotta step up the game boys

I acknowledge your belief that I am the village ****, but your comment offends me.

By no means are my posts "****". In fact, I am disgusted you even think they're ****. do you know how much effort I put into my syntax? Do you know how many hours I've labored over meter and diction, knowing which words fit next to each other? Every post is a jigsaw puzzle of a thousand pieces, and I have to solve it each time. Day, after day, after day. Do you know how brutally exhausting that is? Do you? I don't even see my kids. My boy and girl. I slept in on a Sunday, and you know what they said? They went, "Mommy! There is a weird man sleeping in your bed!" Do you know how much that hurts? Do you? The fact that your kids don't even know who you are, let alone know you exist? Blocked and reported.

please be nice -hz5

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2017-12-31 04:06:35

Joeyc

Even though I left your crew for hexxels, I kinda felt bad that we won 3rd. Especially to a friend, you must of felt betrayed. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/sad

Wooted by:

#8 2017-12-31 05:08:21

soniiiety

wait what? you said"i hope you have a good war 2018?!!!!" that not good it would be world war 3

#9 2017-12-31 09:01:05, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-12-31 16:33:38)

Weirdoverse
Website

soniiiety wrote:

wait what? you said"i hope you have a good war 2018?!!!!" that not good it would be world war 3

stop trying to be funny ,

pls be nice -hz5

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#10 2017-12-31 09:57:53

Anatoly

Let me write my own!

PS. I didn't read that.

#11 2018-01-08 02:21:48

soniiiety

AnatolyEE wrote:

Let me write my own!
i read only some but it was too complicated and too long, and thats a good thing anatoly, also the ee forum and ee kinda had a war thingy
PS. I didn't read that.

soniiiety1515374508691343

Board footer