Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-23 03:17:30, last edited by Loganyoshi (2018-06-23 04:20:31)

Loganyoshi

Story Time

Alright, first let me explain.

I was in begone messing around doing some minis, and some players asks, "Why was this ever created in the first place". That, my fellows, for whatever reason, gave me the brilliant idea to create some dumb story.

That dumb story... became this. It's up to you if you think it's good or if it's horribly cringey.

I present to you...

Begone

Once upon a time in early 2018, in a world full of smiling little circles that would jump around to their hearts content, a sadistic character known as 'Kira' crafted up a devilish challenge from the pits of hell and molded it from the ground of the Earth. The gods notice Kira's demonic course, and decided it was too dangerous for mankind. So with this, they granted the smileys  with the power to never die when they enter the course, giving them the ability to regenerate their life-form when they die. This, though, was not enough. The innocent little smileys still suffered at the wrath of Kira's course. The gods forced upon themselves with their mighty hammers to craft up the 'checkpoint', an angelic relic that would grant the player to re-spawn at it whenever they died. The gods sprinkled checkpoints all over Kira's course, but even this, was not enough. Though the smileys were able to make it farther than usual, they eventually got tired, and would have to head home to their wives and children so they wouldn't die of starvation. The gods had noticed this as well, and took immediate action to change this. With this, the gods offered one final assistant in helping the smileys in completing Kira's challenge. They gave the course the power of 'Restoration', which gave the smileys the power to leave the course whenever they liked and to be able to come back at it, returning right where they left off. Even though the gods tried to help as much as they could, the brutal course proved to be too much for the smileys, until one day... a smiley by the name of 'Alesmile' arrived at the gateway of the hell hole that other players have mentioned it to be. Alesmile was a young, strong, and brilliant smiley that was well-known by the towns folk. Through his strength, mind, and determination, he was able to show everyone how it was done, and he pulled through to the finish. He became praised by the gods and every other smiley that attempted the challenge. The gods of course, wanted to award alesmile for putting the challenge to it's grave, but at last, they had nothing they wanted to offer. Alesmile cried out to the gods for a slick 'hot pink username', but the gods denied him, saying that it would've granted him too much power. With this, Alesmile went into a mighty, angry rampage, killing any smiley that stood in his way. The gods had indeed made a fiend out of him. He worked so hard to complete something that no other soul could do, and the gods did nothing to award him with. To this day, it is said that he still exists, lurking, in a cavern below Kira's Challenge, or what is now known as today... "Begone".

I'm so Sorry
Note to Kiraninja

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2018-06-23 19:50:20

Kira

Re: Story Time

I will give what EE deserves. Be gone + infinity pain in a single level. Now that is a wonderful idea.

Wooted by:

#3 2018-06-23 19:59:51

Loganyoshi

Kira wrote:

I will give what EE deserves. Be gone + infinity pain in a single level. Now that is a wonderful idea.

Ok, I may or may have not woken the devil.

#4 2018-06-29 14:36:12

Alesmile

this is great, but you forgot to mention about my good friend Tjump, who completed the world as well
HMoZrsY.png

#5 2018-06-29 22:45:13

Loganyoshi

Begone: TJump Boi

Months after the legend of Alesmile's victory, a smiley by the name of "TJump" did T Jumps by T Jumping so that he could T Jump to victory. People got suspicious of TJump, for no one has heard of TJump. People suspected TJump was Alesmile, for he may have wanted to prove his worthiness to the Gods through doing Begone again but with a disguise. The Gods, however, haven't noticed about Alesmile's second defeat yet...

"TJump T Jumped Hard, but he could not T Jump them all." - TJump 2018

Wooted by:
Loganyoshi1530308713711958

Board footer