Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-02 18:20:52, last edited by Raphe9000 (2018-08-02 18:22:43)

Raphe9000

New Designs for Shirts

I hope this technically counts under game suggestions. There really isn't an out-of-game product suggestions since they were just introduced, so I thought this place was as good as any other. Please don't murder me forum admins.
Xeno has already told us there will be more shirt designs, so I just wanted to suggest a few ideas.

First of all, I think a red variant of the pre-existing shirts would be amazing. I personally wear mostly red myself. It also fits the casual game theme. I think gray could also work, but not getting gray is more acceptable when we have black.

Now for suggestions, everyone wants a Bruce shirt (including me), but I have a list of other cool smileys that the community likes:
Bruce NPC (because Bruce should be shown in all of his majesty)
Ninja
Red Ninja
Demon
Artist
Superman (assuming it wouldn't cause issues with DC or Teespring)
Cake smileys

Now, I have a suggestion I think would work pretty well: smileys w/ shirts.
A few I think this could work for would be:
Gold smileys come with GM for a month (or 3)
Big spender comes with Big spender
Fanboys come with... fanboys

This could also work well with seasonal smileys. A seasonal smiley gets a seasonal shirt that comes with the smiley along with it.
Maybe a cool idea would be community voted shirts too, like maybe a vote is held every few months for a new smiley.

World art or campaign badge shirts would work well too, but these may not be as popular.
I could, however, see maybe a shirt with the crown on it working very well.

It would also be amazing if the shirts had the name of the game on it to encourage people who saw the designs to join, and a revamped logo for the game would help a lot in that aspect.

EDIT: Oh, I personally also think all shirts should include the postman smiley for obvious reasons.

#2 2018-08-02 18:27:09, last edited by Trytu (2018-08-02 18:29:58)

Trytu

Re: New Designs for Shirts

I'll be glad if they add some landscapes from ee bricks, like Ex crew odysey part, or something another
or even that simple thing <3
basic-blocks.png
They're much more interesting than simple similleys
Of course that was first edition of EE-shirts, so it's understandable, that firstly staff'll do simple patterns

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2018-08-02 19:55:12

Freckleface

Re: New Designs for Shirts

I was hoping they would be a little more creative for their shirts. So far we have an old facebook smiley, a logo, and a pixelated face with arms and legs.
Maybe something like: "see you in the worlds" with a little planet made in EE? Maybe we could not use assets from the game and instead make some original EE related pictures? These are just some ideas which are much more interesting than a smiley on a black background.

F

Wooted by:
Freckleface1533236112717662

Board footer