Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-31 21:29:08

Different55
Forum Admin

factory pistons

There's one piston pointing up and one morphable piston that points the other 3 directions

why is this the way that it is

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#2 2018-08-31 21:34:30

peace

Re: factory pistons

Different55 wrote:

There's one piston pointing up and one morphable piston that points the other 3 directions

why is this the way that it is

they were added later

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#3 2018-08-31 22:22:33

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

ee is written badly enough that they couldnt just ADD a property to an already existing block

don't mind the fact that they totally didn't do that for switches when switch IDs were introduced

suddenly random sig change

#4 2018-08-31 23:56:12

azurepudding

Slabdrill wrote:

ee is written badly enough that they couldnt just ADD a property to an already existing block

don't mind the fact that they totally didn't do that for switches when switch IDs were introduced

I was about to say blue balloons BUT YEAH those too

Azure2.png

#5 2018-09-01 09:53:34

peace

azurepudding wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

th ebaloon was already morhaple so they coudl just add the image of blue baloon in it the piston wasnt morhaple they needed to add hthe morhaple code for it which they said they couldnt or such

peace.png

#6 2018-09-01 10:32:00, last edited by azurepudding (2018-09-01 10:32:49)

azurepudding

peace wrote:
azurepudding wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

th ebaloon was already morhaple so they coudl just add the image of blue baloon in it the piston wasnt morhaple they needed to add hthe morhaple code for it which they said they couldnt or such

What about the blue shield and banner decos? and the sword and axe.  They were originally non-morphables but now they all change color/rotate.  How come this also couldn't be done with the piston?

Azure2.png

Wooted by:

#7 2018-09-01 11:38:28

peace

azurepudding wrote:
peace wrote:
azurepudding wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

What about the blue shield and banner decos? and the sword and axe.  They were originally non-morphables but now they all change color/rotate.  How come this also couldn't be done with the piston?

hmm idk now you say..

peace.png

#8 2018-09-01 16:59:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

azurepudding wrote:
peace wrote:
azurepudding wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

I guess the answer to this is probably that the code is incredibly messy so maybe it was easier to implement it for them.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

mutantdevle1535817569722724

Board footer