Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-03-30 02:42:43

HeyNK

Re: Mr. X

Kira wrote:

I don't believe Thegame is behind the hacking, I've known him for a couple of years now, I highly doubt he is behind of it all.

Honestly, this game has turned into a complete fiesta. A whole month of hacking, and now Xeno going around DELETING, not even banning an account without any concrete proof. It's like sentencing someone to death because they are the suspect in a case. Yikes.

I don't want to act like a psychologist, but really. Relax my man. I would be completely fine if you deleted Thegame's account if you actually had any proof, but your deletion is based on assumptions or wild guesses which is not okay.

Like I said in the other thread, get your **** together. Why do we have to make things complicated?

Real talk: Wasn't there drama about thegame killing himself?

Like... at least on two separate occasions? Why is it that every 5th time something weird happens, this guy shows up out of nowhere and gets his name thrown around?

Wooted by:

#27 2019-03-30 03:48:00

Thegame

HeyNK wrote:

Why is it that every 5th time something weird happens, this guy shows up out of nowhere and gets his name thrown around?

2 things for you: First, absolutely agree, my name is constantly involved with something EE, usually bad, but nonetheless I cannot get away from it even when I am not active. Secondly though, what is it with you? I swear I have had this same discussion with you 4 times now. The suicide **** happened SEVEN YEARS AGO, you and 80% of the people here now were just getting into middle school or younger, and all of it was based off of things which happened on Facebook, not EE. It seems like every time I see your name all you have to add to the conversation is "omg didn't thegame like kill himself or something?!" so can you just drop the **** already please, this is me legitimately asking you as polite as I can. If not keep having fun running with something you know nothing about. I am here for Xeno and his response, which I still await, everyone on here knows he has been active on the forums today, seen him make a post awhile ago.

DMTtawiSSNSA4z13i-PYkw.png

Wooted by: (6)

#28 2019-03-30 04:53:46

Ogotu
Website

HeyNK wrote:

Real talk: Wasn't there drama about thegame killing himself?

Like... at least on two separate occasions? Why is it that every 5th time something weird happens, this guy shows up out of nowhere and gets his name thrown around?

P34xJKD.gif

one man's curse is another man's SKURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wooted by:

#29 2019-03-30 05:48:12

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

One day xenonetix will blame lukem for hacking

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#30 2019-03-30 06:18:11

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Aparently, xeno is overpowered. He doesn't actualy care abouthe cmunity. He trised to apear as if he cared. Xenonentix is absolutely uncontrollabe. He wil permanently ban any accounts he thinks didn't do right. Or prevented him from getting more powerful. He doesn't take the time to actualy investigate cases. He just randomly seects an innocent, and cut of his head. Not even alowing a single bit of him existing. Xenonetix controls the whole government of EE. The staf are just skeletons, empty skeletons to protect him. He wil blame those skeletons and burn them if he's in trouble. He tries to make us think we're in heaven, with the reality of us being in hell, with a chance of any one of us being pushed, kicked, punched to lava, and be gone forever. He threw bombs on the already half-destroyed skyscraper of EE, making it wobbling, wobling and extremely unstable. We are like his maids, like toys in his hands. And he is throwing us, steping on us. He also squishes jus, making some of us leve. Later, this wil turn to most of us, leaving almost emptiness. But can we do anything about it? Well, no. We'll just have to throw dices and hope we'll at some place again. This might get me permanently baned, but as how he is loking as of now, it is true.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#31 2019-03-30 07:34:59

ASDruska

as we all know thano- xenonetix could ban half of the community in an instant

imagine waking up to see yourself permabanned out of nowhere years of hard work gone in an instant for just being near something bad at the wrong time

so what did thegame do for being a suspect?

cringe ^
based v

Wooted by: (2)

#32 2019-03-30 08:14:22

Anatoly

Back to the topic. (Tomahawk you started this off-topic wave, so please //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/wink )

I think Xenonetix doesn't have time, like Nou hadn't. We're again in a bad owner cycle. This will not change, sadly.

#33 2019-03-30 08:52:42

Gosha

Anatoly wrote:

I think Xenonetix doesn't have time

He has plenty of time. Nou is a teacher, it's hard for a teacher to also run a game, Xenonetix is (as far as i know) still unemployed.

Anatoly wrote:

This will not change, sadly.

This can change by making ee open source. I was against it when people started talking about it at first, but now i think it's totally appropriate to make ee open-source so everyone will have fun and contribute to ee.

#34 2019-03-30 11:28:22

peace

^ and make **** of ee? no thanks

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#35 2019-03-30 12:04:59

Gosha

peace wrote:

Excuse me? Can you please provide more arguments why making ee open-source will "make **** of ee"?

#36 2019-03-30 12:23:17

Zumza

Gosha wrote:

This can change by making ee open source. I was against it when people started talking about it at first, but now i think it's totally appropriate to make ee open-source so everyone will have fun and contribute to ee.

Nou began considering this at the end of their ownership. When Xeno came, the idea died completely.
Also, the programming community of EE isn't as big as it once was, it had become way smaller.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#37 2019-03-30 13:36:11

Gosha

Zumza wrote:

Also, the programming community of EE isn't as big as it once was, it had become way smaller.

It doesn't have to be big. Back in early 2018 we had only 2 devs (me and josh, excluding showpath because he didn't code anything) and we were making good updates on our own.

#38 2019-03-30 13:46:35

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Kira wrote:

. It's like sentencing someone to death because they are the suspect in a case.

yeah the stakes are equally as high lol

#39 2019-03-30 14:26:45

Gosha

Welcome to the EE kangaroo court where evidence doesnt matter, they just know you are guilty.

source (let me remind you my story)

#40 2019-03-30 14:56:26

peace

Gosha wrote:
peace wrote:

Excuse me? Can you please provide more arguments why making ee open-source will "make **** of ee"?

Gosha wrote:

It doesn't have to be big. Back in early 2018 we had only 2 devs (me and josh, excluding showpath because he didn't code anything) and we were making good updates on our own.

alos every comunity memebr chan chnage the game code then or atleast the clien tocde thats bad for hacked clients to papear in the official client

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#41 2019-03-30 15:29:05

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Does Xeno have to publish proof for his banning of OP to be justified? Is this forum some kinda jury who must be informed of all decisions and the reasons behind them, else they’ll deliver the worst possible judgement?

You guys are so quick to jump to extreme conclusions that it’s no wonder Xeno doesn’t say much. Staff members according to the community are either good or absolutely evil; there’s no grey area in between and absolutely no holding back of premature opinions until more is known - and if more is not known, then the number of non-worthless conclusions you can reliably draw is zero.

So what’s the deal here? Unban Thegame until the public examines the evidence and decides for themselves whether he’s guilty? Y’all aren’t quite understanding the balance of power here. Feel free to criticise Xeno about transparency, but I get the impression that the bias against him is such that OP must be innocent simply because he’s been accused by the devil himself.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (4)

#42 2019-03-30 15:53:06

Gosha

Tomahawk wrote:

Does Xeno have to publish proof for his banning of OP to be justified?

Look at the reasoning Xenonetix gave thegame to ban delete his account. This is just absurd.

In order to confront a player, call him a despicable human being and delete his account you have to have valid proven arguments.
If he finds thegame guilty for having Anonymous mask as their profile pic and deletes his account - it's just absurd.
This means that could happen to any ee player, that's why people are not happy about it.
8779280.png

Wooted by: (4)

#43 2019-03-30 16:06:42, last edited by Luka504 (2019-03-30 16:08:01)

Luka504

Tomahawk wrote:

Does Xeno have to publish proof for his banning of OP to be justified?

And that's the kicker, just because Xeno can be an ****, doesn't mean he should be.
If Xeno is this certain that thegame is guilty, he must have some sort of evidence to back it up. If he doesn't post it, there are good odds that he doesn't have any to begin with. And because he won't talk, no one has any reason to view Xeno as anything more than a child who can't keep his temper tantrums under control.

Tomahawk wrote:

Staff members according to the community are either good or absolutely evil; there’s no grey area in between

I have my doubts that this is correct. I've had opinions about staff members, and those opinions fall in that grey area you described as nonexistent. I won't deny that I have certain people I view as good and others as bad, but I definitely do have people who don't fall purely on either end.

Tomahawk wrote:

and if more is not known, then the number of non-worthless conclusions you can reliably draw is zero.

And whose fault is it that the community is drawing these "worthless" conclusions? I'll give you a hint, it's not ours.
Based on the current information we have, Xeno is definitely suspicious at the very least. But, that doesn't mean our conclusions will remain the same after new information is presented.
And who can give us this new information? The man and myth himself, Xeno.

Tomahawk wrote:

Y’all aren’t quite understanding the balance of power here.

Nice attempt to get us to shut up, but it won't work.

Tomahawk wrote:

OP must be innocent simply because he’s been accused by the devil himself.

I'm positive that most of us believe that thegame isn't 100% innocent, regardless of how much we may know or trust him. If evidence was shown that proves thegame did it, we'd all accept that as fact, and move on.
But as of right now, there's no way anyone will accept the fact that thegame is guilty.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (3)

#44 2019-03-30 16:12:01

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Gosha wrote:

In order to confront a player, call him a despicable human being and delete his account you have to have valid proven arguments.
If he finds thegame guilty for having Anonymous mask as their profile pic and deletes his account - it's just absurd.
This means that could happen to any ee player, that's why people are not happy about it.

You're right, he does need valid proven arguments to make the claim, but the simple fact is that we don't know whether he does or doesn't, and Xeno has no obligation to show us the evidence. We can criticise Xeno's lack of transparency, but we can't make the claim that his decision here is unjustified unless Xeno tells us himself that he doesn't have proof and is just speculating.

I think it's clear that Xeno's mention of the anonymous mask profile picture is a passing remark that adds to Xeno's reasoning and obviously not his only reason lol...

I very much doubt that this could happen to any EE player. And I have even more doubt that that's why anyone is unhappy about it. The real reason people are unhappy about it is that they like to criticise every single action that Xeno makes so anytime something he does has the potential to be scrutinised they automatically do so.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (3)

#45 2019-03-30 17:01:11

XxAtillaxX

Tomahawk, you keep talking about reactionary commentary but you completely missed the point.

It isn't about a public jury in this instance. The simple fact is that TheGame had his account deleted without Xenonetix even going as far to provide evidence to him. Xenonetix personally attacked an innocent person (and I know he is innocent, regardless of whether or not he's a troll) and threatened, and then proceeded to, delete his account without providing ANY reasonable evidence or explanation as to why that action was appropriate.
The only explanation that was given was that his profile picture is anonymous mask, which is extraordinarily absurd especially from someone who describes themselves as a "logician"

The entire reason that TheGame made this forum topic is because he was punished without any explanation.
I think it's perfectly reasonable to expect some explanation as to why you had your account deleted in any instance, whether you are guilty or not.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#46 2019-03-30 17:11:24

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Gosha wrote:

Look at the reasoning Xenonetix gave thegame to ban delete his account. This is just absurd.

You're not really assuming that two Discord screenshots by the accused party describe the sum total of Xeno's evidence? Obviously we don't know for certain one way or another, so conclusions can't be made - only opinions.

Luka504 wrote:

If Xeno is this certain that thegame is guilty, he must have some sort of evidence to back it up. If he doesn't post it, there are good odds that he doesn't have any to begin with.

Your reasoning isn't objective. You don't like Xeno so he can't be trusted.

This whole situation is stupid. No posted proof = no proof = xeno evil childish dictator.

@Atilla - if someone hacked your site, would you bother giving them the evidence before ip-banning them? If he is guilty, why would OP deserve to know how Xeno knows? If he's not guilty then yeah it's unjust, but we don't know and we won't find out so it's all kinda moot.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#47 2019-03-30 17:26:18

XxAtillaxX

Tomahawk wrote:

@Atilla - if someone hacked your site, would you bother giving them the evidence before ip-banning them? If he is guilty, why would OP deserve to know how Xeno knows? If he's not guilty then yeah it's unjust, but we don't know and we won't find out so it's all kinda moot.

You don't know whether he is guilty or not. I personally know that he isn't. I am saying that he deserves to know why he was punished. If I had a site with a large community and I deleted the account of one of the active members for an attack that was described multiple times as originating from anonymity, then absolutely yes I would expect an inquiry and provide an explanation as to why I believe they were the culprit and at the very least give them the opportunity to refute my evidence if it is lacking.

I don't think it's reasonable to expect that the community should see Xeno as being completely right without even providing evidence to the person that he punished.

You are asking for us to defend Xeno and his actions without any evidence one way or the other, merely because he presumably has evidence that he's just unwilling to share because "more drama" or perhaps he's afraid that it doesn't line up.

"We won't find out, so let's just carry on and act like he was fully justified without any evidence one way or the other!"
I don't think this is a reasonable expectation nor a mature way to act. I realize that it's a game for toddlers and the expectation of maturity is at a low, but I would expect it from a 35+ year old man.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#48 2019-03-30 17:33:34

frostflare

Tomahawk wrote:

You're not really assuming that two Discord screenshots by the accused party describe the sum total of Xeno's evidence? Obviously we don't know for certain one way or another, so conclusions can't be made - only opinions.

Speaking of which? I'm honestly a bit curious to know what the whole conversation was and not just those two screen shots of quotes on what Xeno said.

#49 2019-03-30 17:55:20, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-04-01 21:16:30)

Gosha

Tomahawk wrote:

two Discord screenshots

just in case here is the majority of the conversation.

CONTENT WARNING

#50 2019-03-30 18:13:45

frostflare

Gosha wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

two Discord screenshots

just in case here is the majority of the conversation.

No offense, but that's not the whole conversation between Thegame and Xeno... And no, copy pasting a conversation in a discord chat, on The game's part, doesn't count. Let alone blurring out parts of the conversation.

Wooted by:
Anatoly1554267041744722

Board footer