Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-03-30 18:13:54

MWstudios

Re: Mr. X

BLfMFfG.png
Yeah, profile pic is the best evidence

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#52 2019-03-30 18:25:44

Joeyc

i think the messages weren't relevant so that's why it's blurred, also the screenshots are kinda out of order

#53 2019-03-30 19:17:55

Ogotu
Website

Clearly Xeno isn't thinking right, and I see way more people in defiance of this than people jumping in to defend him (since he won't do it himself apparently)
Additionally, there is no accounting for all Thegame's (and friends) worlds that were deleted.
I think it's time everyone takes a long look at the current situation and evaluate what's right and what isn't. I know who's side I'm on.

one man's curse is another man's SKURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wooted by:

#54 2019-03-30 19:23:03

Thegame

I can post our full uncut discord conversation in this thread later, I am not at a device which I can do that on right now.

DMTtawiSSNSA4z13i-PYkw.png

#55 2019-03-30 19:26:09

Anatoly

I talked to Xeno, and because he thinks that I'm not the correct person to post this, than ill simply post what he replies:

Hidden text

I also talked to LukeM, but due to our friendship I won't publish it. The only important thing you should know is:

[5:28 PM] LukeM: I can't really say much without potentially compromising our investigation :P

From what I have heard: It's some topics worth:

I officially comment my position: If Xeno won't leak any information on who (not how) the game hacked, I forbid anyone to make thegame look guilty.

I am confused. And if that's who now owns the game, I won't stay longer. I'll maybe look: How my favourite game was destroyed, and then I'll go...

#56 2019-03-30 19:37:46

Zumza

[5:48 PM] Xenonetix: Processor/Yonom is demanding to know the financial details of ZendroForce and the Patreon, because he somehow believes he "deserves to know where his money is going". Well, currently, he has paid $0 to EE, so his money is not going to EE or EEU, and, as such, I do not believe it is any of his business what the financial information is. Anyone in the Patreon Discord is free to ask, and I'm willing to share the information with them, because they're the people who are actually paying money

Pay, and after you payed, you can know what you payed for!

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by: (2)

#57 2019-03-30 19:41:27

daneeko

just now chiming in to this whole discussion, i just have to say:

given the community's current state, im not even 100% sure if there'll be anyone around when eeu comes out

UzI5nBc.png

Wooted by:

#58 2019-03-30 19:50:51

Anatoly

Zumza wrote:

[5:48 PM] Xenonetix: Processor/Yonom is demanding to know the financial details of ZendroForce and the Patreon, because he somehow believes he "deserves to know where his money is going". Well, currently, he has paid $0 to EE, so his money is not going to EE or EEU, and, as such, I do not believe it is any of his business what the financial information is. Anyone in the Patreon Discord is free to ask, and I'm willing to share the information with them, because they're the people who are actually paying money

Pay, and after you payed, you can know what you payed for!

Exactly. This is very sad.

#59 2019-03-30 20:20:47, last edited by Thegame (2019-03-30 20:23:21)

Thegame

Ok everyone, this is a full up to date discord log of every single message sent between Xenonetix and I since I realized my account had been deleted.
https://pastebin.com/6EiuFLLi

Knowing that this man is the one who owns all of this now is really saddening.

According to Xeno, none of this is any of your business and you guys shouldn't be involved at all. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile Glad to know I will keep you all informed as long as I still can, if they ban my forum account then I guess I'll just have to weasel my way out of that.

Wooted by:

#60 2019-03-30 20:47:08

Kira

TLDR: "But a little tip for future - If you were one of the ones responsible, if you're going to leak "every account" between 2010 and 5th January 2019, maybe don't actively exclude yourself, because that would always flag you up as suspicious"

In short he doesn't even know if Thegame is even part of it.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#61 2019-03-30 21:18:58, last edited by bunglybongle (2019-03-30 21:19:04)

bunglybongle

is it me or is xeno pulling an onision?

#62 2019-03-30 21:25:42

XxAtillaxX

"But a little tip for future - If you were one of the ones responsible, if you're going to leak "every account" between 2010 and 5th January 2019, maybe don't actively exclude yourself, because that would always flag you up as suspicious"
P9gM76p.png
... except he was in the leak

signature.png
*u stinky*

#63 2019-03-30 21:49:22

Luka504

Atilla stop confusing us and making drama!!!!  //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/mad:mad:

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#64 2019-03-30 21:52:36, last edited by mrjawapa (2019-03-30 21:53:13)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Thegame wrote:

The suicide **** happened SEVEN YEARS AGO, you and 80% of the people here now were just getting into middle school or younger, and all of it was based off of things which happened on Facebook, not EE. It seems like every time I see your name all you have to add to the conversation is "omg didn't thegame like kill himself or something?!" so can you just drop the **** already please, this is me legitimately asking you as polite as I can.

I agree, that is irrelevant. It's dumb to disregard or discredit everything someone says, because of some past ****. People change.

Anatoly wrote:

I forbid anyone to make thegame look guilty.

As you wish, almighty Anatoly.

Thegame wrote:

According to Xeno, none of this is any of your business and you guys shouldn't be involved at all.

First, I think if someone is going to be perma-banned, there should be definitive evidence of some wrong doing. However, I wouldn't expect ML to provide it to the public, like everyone is demanding. It doesn't involve anyone else, so it doesn't make sense to provide proof to all these nobodies. If Thegame chooses to make it public, then so be it, that's up to him.

EDIT: For the record, I may not know the whole story. I haven't been around much, and so I'm sure I missed something.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#65 2019-03-30 22:05:44

Thegame

mrjawapa wrote:

I agree, that is irrelevant. It's dumb to disregard or discredit everything someone says, because of some past ****. People change.

Hearing that from you now knowing you were around at that time means a lot, so thank you.

Also http://prntscr.com/n57rr4 I have been informed that LukeM will be restoring my account, I appreciate everyone who supported this situation and we must still be aware so things like this are prevented in the future. I am not happy that this drug my name through more dirt than it already has been but I will gladly hear Xeno apologize and have my items returned.

#66 2019-03-30 22:07:46

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mrjawapa wrote:

First, I think if someone is going to be perma-banned, there should be definitive evidence of some wrong doing. However, I wouldn't expect ML to provide it to the public, like everyone is demanding. It doesn't involve anyone else, so it doesn't make sense to provide proof to all these nobodies. If Thegame chooses to make it public, then so be it, that's up to him.

Thegame has a good reputation with many users on EE which makes it obvious that so many would be demanding to see evidence of his involvement.
If your best friend was convicted for murder, and you couldn't for the life of you imagine your friend capable of such an act, yet the judge says they won't show you a single piece of evidence. Wouldn't you feel a little bit suspicious that maybe it is actually the justice system that's the problem? They could basically smear anyone as guilty without a shred of evidence, claiming you are the problem for wanting to get at least a little bit of background on why he was convicted at all. What's happening here is definitely the definition of a completely unfair justice system. One with Xenonetix as judge, jury, and executioner.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (3)

#67 2019-03-30 22:53:36

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If your best friend was convicted for murder...

Let's not be completely **** ridiculous.

#68 2019-03-30 22:57:38, last edited by Norwee (2019-03-30 23:01:15)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mrjawapa wrote:

Let's not be completely **** ridiculous.

It's a metaphor, aren't you going to address the substance of what i said? What a pointless reply.
Thegame lost his account and everything on it. Nine years of spent effort like he said, all gone in a flash. If that isn't the harshest possible punishment available then i don't know what is, don't you think that justifies at least some form of concrete evidence to back it up?

#69 2019-03-30 23:18:17, last edited by Processor (2019-03-30 23:18:38)

Processor

Regardless of Thegame being involved or not, deleting his account does nothing to stop him.
An eye for an eye is a silly, personal, not professional way of dealing with things.

When it comes to hackers, it's not even an effective way to stop them!

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#70 2019-03-30 23:30:14

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It's a metaphor

It's an absurd comparison. Those are far from being on the same level.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

aren't you going to address the substance of what i said?

No, because you're comparing Xeno's judgement to a criminal justice system. We're talking about a computer game, not a homicide.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

don't you think that justifies at least some form of concrete evidence to back it up?

See my earlier post.

#71 2019-03-31 00:18:39

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Honestly, Jawapa. I don't care what you think. You're just avoiding my question. Criticizing people's choice of words rather than actually confronting the argument behind it. It's silly. You can at least stop pretending like you don't have the intelligence to understand what i'm trying to convey. We as an community need hard evidence from Xenonetix to back up the permaban decision towards thegame. Having it any other way would do nothing but tarnish Xenonetix's already extremely low reputation, make for a weaker game and increasingly pessimistic playerbase. Nobody likes an dictator. And that is seriously what Xenonetix looks like right now.

#72 2019-03-31 00:39:26

PTU
Formerly Pipec

MWstudios wrote:

Yeah, profile pic is the best evidence

How so? Can you please expand your meaning? I don't get it...

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

#73 2019-03-31 01:11:52

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Criticizing people's choice of words rather than actually confronting the argument behind it. It's silly. You can at least stop pretending like you don't have the intelligence to understand what i'm trying to convey. We as an community need hard evidence from Xenonetix to back up the permaban decision towards thegame.

mrjawapa wrote:

First, I think if someone is going to be perma-banned, there should be definitive evidence of some wrong doing.

I know exactly what you're trying to convey, and I know what you're asking. But, you're being ridiculous about it. Don't make this any bigger of an issue than it is. We're miles away from this being equal to a murder case.

We don't need anything. It seems that everyone agrees there should be concrete evidence. Since that evidence was not provided, and Xeno refused to provide it, I agree with this topic being made. However, I don't agree with Xeno releasing his evidence to the public. Actually, he shouldn't be talking about the incident at all, with anyone other than Thegame.

If Thegame chooses to release everything to the community, that's his choice.

Wooted by: (3)

#74 2019-03-31 09:18:19

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Let’s change our discord pfp into an anonymous mask on April fools so we get banned!

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#75 2019-03-31 11:00:33

Anatoly

Welcome to the world of stalin and hitler. People get banned without prove, without their deletion being announced. EE is dead. Anyone who says the opposite just lies to himself.

Anatoly1554267041744722

Board footer