Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2019-03-31 11:18:54

Gosha

Re: Mr. X

Anatoly wrote:

Welcome to the world of stalin and hitler. People get banned without prove, without their deletion being announced. EE is dead. Anyone who says the opposite just lies to himself.

I want this to become a copypasta

Wooted by: (2)

#77 2019-03-31 12:28:58

Anatoly

Gosha wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Welcome to the world of stalin and hitler. People get banned without prove, without their deletion being announced. EE is dead. Anyone who says the opposite just lies to himself.

Ehmm... Another Anatoly hate post?

Wooted by:

#78 2019-03-31 12:35:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Anatoly wrote:
Gosha wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

am bul ly //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/mad //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/mad sotp hate //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/mad
no, let me explain this to you, it's because you mentioned 20th century dictators/totalitarian regimes for the Nth time in a case where they are completely irrelevant and it feels like youre trying to be edgy but instead you turn out as cringey

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#79 2019-03-31 12:40:50

Kikikan

Anatoly wrote:

Xenonetix actual face reveal:
5B64398.jpg

#80 2019-03-31 13:18:22

Anatoly

TaskManager wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
Gosha wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

am bul ly //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/mad //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/mad sotp hate //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/mad
no, let me explain this to you, it's because you mentioned 20th century dictators/totalitarian regimes for the Nth time in a case where they are completely irrelevant and it feels like youre trying to be edgy but instead you turn out as cringey

I’m trying to be funny but look edgy //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/sad

#81 2019-03-31 18:43:47

peace

ofc eeis dea dorterwise EEU wouldtn come

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#82 2019-03-31 19:57:36

bunglybongle

what i find the funniest thing about all this is that xeno hasn't posted anything on this thread and is scared to lmao

#83 2019-03-31 22:33:04

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Quoting from the other thread since it became more of this topic:

Zumza wrote:

I didn't notice hatred, aggressiveness, bias and everything else you imply. People are, simply put, indignant towards Xeno's actions and his lack of transparency.
What are the harmful reactions out of this discussion? Is it a harmful reaction that Xeno re-evaluated their decision and restored TheGame's account?

The problem is that people make a lot of assumptions about a lot of things, and because those people are biased against trusting Xeno due to previous drama, the assumptions and subsequent conclusions are very negative.

This is harmful because onlookers reading drama threads like this are led to believe that Xeno is a villain. This degrades the overall trust in the staff team and gets in the way of the game's development. Worst case scenario is that more staff quit or get demodded.

What we don't know, and therefore can't make judgements on:

• What exactly Thegame is accused of doing;

• Whether Xeno has proof of this, or what the evidence is;

• Why Xeno backtracked on his decision to delete Thegame's account.

If OP asks Xeno directly for his evidence and posts it here, then constructive discussion can be had - although it almost inevitably won't be constructive. Until then, opinionated speculation without further information does nobody any good.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (4)

#84 2019-04-01 17:04:06

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If only Xeno had waited a couple more days with deleting Thegame's account he could have played it off as an April fools joke. Big wasted opportunity Xenonetix.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#85 2019-04-01 22:55:09

Vitalijus
Website

PTU wrote:
MWstudios wrote:

Yeah, profile pic is the best evidence

How so? Can you please expand your meaning? I don't get it...

lOCDpXS.png

References

wn7I7Oa.png

Wooted by:

#86 2019-04-02 02:19:59

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

What the **** are you guys going on about?

Tomahawk, ban them, or I'll expose you for being a **** mod.

Discord: jawp#5123

#87 2019-04-02 13:13:02

daneeko

mrjawapa wrote:

ok, that escalated quickly

UzI5nBc.png

#88 2019-04-03 00:57:17

ILoveYoshi368

Daneeko wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

ok, that escalated quickly

This is EE, literally everything escalates quickly.
Xeno (falsely, might i add) accused Thegame for a **** account picture.

Be rootin'
Be tootin'
And by god be shootin'
But most of all
Be kind

#89 2019-04-03 03:35:56

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

ILoveYoshi368 wrote:

Xeno (falsely, might i add) accused Thegame for a **** account picture.

cool, thanks for the tl;dr

Discord: jawp#5123

#90 2019-04-03 05:50:41

Anatoly

Tomahawk wrote:

Quoting from the other thread since it became more of this topic:

Zumza wrote:

I didn't notice hatred, aggressiveness, bias and everything else you imply. People are, simply put, indignant towards Xeno's actions and his lack of transparency.
What are the harmful reactions out of this discussion? Is it a harmful reaction that Xeno re-evaluated their decision and restored TheGame's account?

The problem is that people make a lot of assumptions about a lot of things, and because those people are biased against trusting Xeno due to previous drama, the assumptions and subsequent conclusions are very negative.

This is harmful because onlookers reading drama threads like this are led to believe that Xeno is a villain. This degrades the overall trust in the staff team and gets in the way of the game's development. Worst case scenario is that more staff quit or get demodded.

What we don't know, and therefore can't make judgements on:

• What exactly Thegame is accused of doing;

• Whether Xeno has proof of this, or what the evidence is;

• Why Xeno backtracked on his decision to delete Thegame's account.

If OP asks Xeno directly for his evidence and posts it here, then constructive discussion can be had - although it almost inevitably won't be constructive. Until then, opinionated speculation without further information does nobody any good.

3 bullet points is what we need and xeno being silent does not forward the topic. Let’s just wait (forget this topic) till xeno posts soon (never).

Anatoly1554267041744722

Board footer