Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-13 06:54:37

Loganyoshi

Dragon Smiley

Alright...

So I've been striving for a dragon smiley for the past few months now... and I finally got around to making a dragon smiley a go.

It... it turned out decent, but my god it has it's flaws... badly.

image.png

As you can see, it's no where near perfect. I guess it's more of an idea of what it could become, but I guess pixel art is just out of my limits.

I do hope though that the staff team can adapt this smiley and implement it to be part of some campaign reward. I think that'd fit right for a dragon smiley. :p

Next Up: Lizard Smiley

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2018-07-13 15:04:40

Loganyoshi

Re: Dragon Smiley

Emily wrote:

A dragon with no wings? Looks like a green cow.
https://i.imgur.com/62hHn7w.png
I wasn't sure how to do the smiley border and got lazy, but some improvements.

I don't know how I could forget the wings. I should feel ashamed for forgetting such an important part of a dragon.

Quite surprised I've never heard of this undeveloped fantasy competition. Looks interesting. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

#3 2018-07-13 15:16:14

Jorc

fantasy contest dragon doesnt look like dragon, more like some of satan

u made it better than toop

#KiraForGraphicMaker

Wooted by:

#4 2018-07-14 00:11:11

Latif

A green dragon? They're usually either red or purple. Other colors aren't really common.

I don't know, I actually dislike it. It looks flat and bright, no shading, its shape looks like a cow/bull. In fact, it doesn't even look like a dragon. Also missing wings, but Emily added them, doesn't really change a lot though. If a dragon smiley is ever going to be added to the game it will most likely be Toop's one.

#5 2018-07-14 00:16:32, last edited by The Party Animal (2018-07-14 00:16:54)

The Party Animal
Formerly TPA2

Latif wrote:

A green dragon? They're usually either red or purple. Other colors aren't really common.

I don't know, I actually dislike it. It looks flat and bright, no shading, its shape looks like a cow/bull. In fact, it doesn't even look like a dragon. Also missing wings, but Emily added them, doesn't really change a lot though. If a dragon smiley is ever going to be added to the game it will most likely be Toop's one.

Technically a dragon can be any color you imagine since its Folktale,Myth,etc. because theres no real proof on what any color it was.

Edit: also yes it is quite plain but atleast he tried.

#6 2018-07-14 00:29:33

Latif

The Party Animal wrote:

Technically a dragon can be any color you imagine since its Folktale,Myth,etc.

I just prefer the red color of Toop's dragon. Of course it can be any color, a dragon has never even existed. I've seen lots of green dragons in cartoons so it's actually okay I think.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#7 2018-07-14 00:47:42

Guest.

EEJoranasc wrote:

fantasy contest dragon doesnt look like dragon, more like some of satan

u made it better than toop

#KiraForGraphicMaker

toops was a wip and was as old as from 2015 iirc

as for kira, nice anubis smiley

Wooted by:

#8 2018-07-14 02:36:17

Loganyoshi

Latif wrote:

I thank you for your feedback. Also now that you mention it, it does kinda look like a green bull with yellow horns. xD

Tbh when I think of a dragon the first color that comes to mind is green. I honestly never think about a red or purple dragon. Also, I said that the dragon had huge flaws. I'm aware that it has bad shading and that it doesn't look too much like a dragon - it's obvious. Also, I'm not really sure about Toop's dragon. Like EEJoranasc said, Toop's dragon doesn't even look like a dragon (It kind of looks like a coral smiley in my opinion. : P ).

If they were to ever make a dragon smiley though, I think that they'd have to start anew and then maybe just do a poll on what color they see dragons as.

Wouldn't it just be neat if you could switch out the dragon's colors and horns? The staff would never do that though; I feel like that'd make the smiley waaay too special and diverse from other smileys, making it feel out of place... then again I wouldn't mind having that. But that's just me.

Wooted by:

#9 2018-07-14 03:41:20

Joeyc

yes we must have a rEEboot fantasy contest //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

#10 2018-07-14 08:03:17

Loganyoshi

Forgot to mention, but, the smiley you made looks like an egyptian ankh charm. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

I still love it though.

Wooted by:

#11 2019-12-05 22:28:57

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

:dragon:

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

Wooted by:

#12 2019-12-06 18:17:14

Lictor666

nice

#13 2019-12-06 22:00:26

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

nice

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#14 2019-12-07 10:54:37

peace

uh whats with this spam?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1575712477769677

Board footer