Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-17 12:27:44, last edited by Luka504 (2020-02-17 12:28:56)

Luka504

A Request For The Forum Staff

I want consistently enforced rules. Quite a simple concept on paper really, one you almost certainly think we've already established, but reality begs to disagree. There's one spot left to clean; one irritating blemish on these forums that has been little more than a massive headache since his very inception. I think you know who I'm referring to:

Peace, of course. His existence on these forums is proof the mods have an inherent bias and that rules aren't being carried out properly. Simply put, Peace can get away with making garbage-**** posts while everybody else gets reprimanded and/or locked if they do the same.

Everything Peace writes is so garbled and confusing that most people don't even bother trying to decipher him, so they resort to the next best thing; tune out any post that bears his name and signature. Peace is an active source of frustration that essentially contributes nothing to these forums, and the fact he's still here is total bull.

That is why I request that Peace be banned. Just because he's a "victimized" member of the community doesn't mean he can do whatever he pleases.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2020-02-17 13:07:54

Andymakeer

Re: A Request For The Forum Staff

i dont feel bothered at all by peace's behaviour...

F

Wooted by:

#3 2020-02-17 13:14:16

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

the only thing that triggers me is that peace never spellcheck his posts

and I bet $1000 that this topic is going to be locked by tomahawk //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/wink

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#4 2020-02-17 14:33:52

Different55
Forum Admin

Bad English isn't against the rules. It'd be disgraceful if it was. Peace isn't going anywhere, whining and complaining won't change that. Enough with the witch hunting.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 2020-02-17 14:35:03

Different55
Forum Admin

Just to make things clear, I'm open to discussion on anything that anyone would like to discuss, but this is not a discussion. It's a witch hunt.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 2020-02-17 14:35:11

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Bad spelling/grammar isn’t bannable, since there’s no evidence he does it on purpose and it isn’t at Nightmore’s level of english.

I haven’t seen any funposting or spam from Peace under the current interpretation. He makes posts with questionable value, and most of them are difficult to read, but the intention to contribute seems genuine.

What bias? Point me to all of the Onjits getting banned for funposting while Peace runs free. You could make a stupid thread right now and the most I’m likely to do is move it to landfill, unless you overdo it. Does this freedom displease you?

If you want to go back to the Hummerz days where low-quality and off-topic posts were ban-worthy, that’s a different discussion. You can title that thread “How to reduce forum activity to 0 outside of mafia”.

Likewise if you want the written rules to be changed to reflect current moderation, that’s a different discussion.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Tomahawk1581946511774604

Board footer