Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-01-10 17:55:40

mikelolsuperman
Website

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
LukeM wrote:

in the offline version everything would be free

Does this include staff items like superman and label? And stuff you can't get anymore but you could like ultimate fanboy and contest smileys?

i believe so, because once it goes offline you can edit the client without much effort anyway to gain access to any of thes features
oh wait we could turn it into a cashgrab by selling superman and others in a DLC

Big content warning. And if they won't give it in ee offline why implement it? And I need to have 39 wikihow and 7 calls with people that can make ee bots and clients and etc. at once and then I still have a hard time even finding out how to download the client pretty much.

what are you even trying to say

You say that it's simple changing stuff in the ee offline to get the items but if you aren't supposed to have them why implement them? And about the 39 wikihow and 7 calls thing I mean that 'changing stuff in the files is simple' isn't simple for me.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#27 2019-01-10 17:58:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

Does this include staff items like superman and label? And stuff you can't get anymore but you could like ultimate fanboy and contest smileys?

i believe so, because once it goes offline you can edit the client without much effort anyway to gain access to any of thes features
oh wait we could turn it into a cashgrab by selling superman and others in a DLC

Big content warning. And if they won't give it in ee offline why implement it? And I need to have 39 wikihow and 7 calls with people that can make ee bots and clients and etc. at once and then I still have a hard time even finding out how to download the client pretty much.

You say that it's simple changing stuff in the ee offline to get the items but if you aren't supposed to have them why implement them? And about the 39 wikihow and 7 calls thing I mean that 'changing stuff in the files is simple' isn't simple for me.

it is simple for some people and they will publish edited clients with superman and pumpkin and label and whatnot, if necessary
you dont have to do it yourself

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#28 2019-01-10 17:59:26

mikelolsuperman
Website

TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

it is simple for some people and they will publish edited clients with superman and pumpkin and label and whatnot, if necessary

Epic thanks

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#29 2019-01-11 07:00:11

peace

mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

mike for the people who already owned em

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#30 2019-01-11 07:45:08

Minimania
Moderation Team

TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

If you know much about how it works, could you post some tutorial video on how to create your own offline client when the time comes? I've always been interested.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#31 2019-02-18 19:13:02

Poppytop156

Hey I'm here speaking for all Facebook users, can you update us on the game? Can we switch our FB accounts over to the actually platform. Given that FaceBook is shutdown right now, we are totally lost and a little update on what's happening would be very nice. THX //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#32 2019-02-18 19:24:02

mikelolsuperman
Website

Poppytop156 wrote:

Hey I'm here speaking for all Facebook users, can you update us on the game? Can we switch our FB accounts over to the actually platform. Given that FaceBook is shutdown right now, we are totally lost and a little update on what's happening would be very nice. THX //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

Bytearray is working on it atleast. He said it in his game dev log video. In this video he talks about it a bit more but in short he's trying to make it possible to log in on everybodyedits.com with the facebook account. You can log in on everybodyedits.com with your facebook account now but you don't have anything you bought yet. Other than that I don't know the progress since this is the only time he talked about it.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

Wooted by: (2)

#33 2019-02-19 15:47:25

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

if it comes it's year but i hoped i want to be happens

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

Wooted by:

#34 2020-02-07 06:42:07

Gosha

Xenonetix wrote:

Most importantly though, we plan on releasing EE Offline! We're hoping to bring in a new Developer which can help us with this task in the near future, and our aim is be able to provide everyone who has put the time and commitment into Everybody Edits over the years with a platform on which you can continue playing some of the most popular levels out there, including Campaigns and Time Trials.

It's. been. a. year.

I can't imagine how many excuses you can have, but not being able to strip down features from ee and release eeo for over a year doesn't need any excuses.

Wooted by:

#35 2020-02-07 06:58:00

Minimania
Moderation Team

Gosha wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:

Most importantly though, we plan on releasing EE Offline! We're hoping to bring in a new Developer which can help us with this task in the near future, and our aim is be able to provide everyone who has put the time and commitment into Everybody Edits over the years with a platform on which you can continue playing some of the most popular levels out there, including Campaigns and Time Trials.

It's. been. a. year.

I can't imagine how many excuses you can have, but not being able to strip down features from ee and release eeo for over a year doesn't need any excuses.

According to both Xeno and Joshua, EEO is entirely in the hands of Cercul1, but they promised yet again (recently) that EEO would 100% get done. I doubt it. He hasn't done a single thing towards that goal, if I remember correctly. He claimed to have a broken shoulder before coming back recently, but it's already healed, and he has since then gone back to hiatus mode. I don't know why they still have him on the team. They should replace him with someone like Sirjosh or something

21cZxBv.png

#36 2020-02-07 07:35:11

Gosha

Crybaby wrote:

they promised yet again (recently) that EEO would 100% get done. I doubt it.

Not a year, not a month, a YEAR! No one can believe these lies for over a year. even if eeo is being developed, they push small commits like one per month

#37 2020-02-07 08:26:30

Minimania
Moderation Team

I will reiterate, they have claimed that only Cercul will be doing anything, and he likely has not done ****. The rest of the team is doing nothing.

21cZxBv.png

#38 2020-02-07 08:30:25

peace

i wishsh there coulld be an EEO online aswell which is singelplayer and dont require a server and can store an unlimited amount of worlds aswell using your EE aocoutn information to log in its just a website that dont havve a great layout but you can paly your EE worlds online (alone ofc) whihtout needing to fill your pc wiht all these files

peace.png

#39 2020-02-07 10:55:27

LukeM
Website

Gosha wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

they promised yet again (recently) that EEO would 100% get done. I doubt it.

Not a year, not a month, a YEAR! No one can believe these lies for over a year. even if eeo is being developed, they push small commits like one per month

We’re not in a rush, we don’t need to release EEO until we shut down EE, and that won’t be for a while. I’m still not really sure what’s happening with Cecul (I know he came back for a bit recently, but he hasn’t spoken to me so I’m not sure how much progress has been made), but as long as it’s finished before we’re ready to move to the open beta in EEU (the earliest we could possibly shut down EE) there aren’t any problems with that.

#40 2020-02-16 01:40:38

Minimania
Moderation Team

Screenshot_20200215-163814_Discord.jpg

21cZxBv.png

#41 2020-02-16 02:27:05

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

are you **** me
not saving the work online like on a repository or a cloud storage is sky high levels of incompetence for someone that spoke so loudly of themselves
holy ****

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (3)

#42 2020-02-16 05:57:43

Gosha

it seems more like cercul is searching for excuses.

#43 2020-02-16 07:37:43

Minimania
Moderation Team

Gosha wrote:

it seems more like cercul is searching for excuses.

I share this feeling

21cZxBv.png

#44 2020-02-16 18:07:49

capasha

Also first broken arm, then he disappears for a longer time. Then this about his laptop. What's the next step?
I don't understand how xeno have so much patience on this guy.

Wooted by: (3)

#45 2020-02-17 10:05:58

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

As Luke said, with open beta coming Soon™ there’s no hurry for EEO. There’s no need to look for more things to hate on.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#46 2020-02-17 12:33:06

Luka504

Tomahawk wrote:

There’s no need to look for more things to hate on.

God I love it when you say **** like this.

Just because there's no hurry for EEO doesn't mean people should be content with the constant delays, especially when the excuses for said delays are borderline laughable.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#47 2020-02-17 14:20:46

Gosha

making eeo should take a week or so for a guy who has experience with ee source code.

Since iirc he doesn't, i would give him a month or so.
but not a year lol

Wooted by:

#48 2020-03-06 06:48:23

Minimania
Moderation Team

Screenshot_20200305-214631_Discord.jpg

21cZxBv.png

#49 2020-03-06 08:30:27

peace

xeno is it possible to have an oflienv ersion of EE on the web by visisting an website that needs your acount information upon logging in you have all your worlds available aswell as all campaing levels you can freely make ne wlevles solo or visti any worlds you got linked to (world ID) you can save those worlds on your acoutn to edit them and any accoutn can store an infnity (unless hti soeme tecnolical limits) worlds

peace.png

peace1583479827775905

Board footer