Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-05-16 21:43:50

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Re: What a disgrace. I'm very annoyed... But we can forge a path.

Edilights wrote:

You understood my topics about the cause of EE ... I like your topic as well. We can forgive our mistakes to make in a right way . Doesn't matter who control this game . Community should not tension and discuss why they act very indifferent ... I know your mind . I have same as you. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

Well I appreciate the thought, I will admit it's starting to calm me a little down. That should be the way we're going to aim for that imo

Koto wrote:

Why are y'all forming a cult over a smiley game?

Because this is not a cult. This is a serious message over to everyone; the chaos has to be at least stopped, even if it won't be this quick. It's a serious message to make this game better at least, even if it's just meaningless effort. Unless you do not wish to partecipate in this crusade?

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#27 2020-05-16 21:46:49

Koto

You ended your post, From your lord, Michelle.  No cult has ever labelled itself as a cult.  A crusade?  Please.

That isnt how normal people talk, hun.

#28 2020-05-16 21:51:37

Edilights
Website

Koto wrote:

You ended your post, From your lord, Michelle.  No cult has ever labelled itself as a cult.  A crusade?  Please.

Theoretic , he talk about our community . He said the truth . I agree with that. This man had a pressure by community as me as well. Just you can think about a door opening with a right key and found the true answer.

#29 2020-05-16 21:55:48

Koto

Edilights wrote:
Koto wrote:

Theoretic , he talk about our community . He said the truth . I agree with that. This man had a pressure by community as me as well. Just you can think about a door opening with a right key and found the true answer.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

#30 2020-05-16 22:26:05

Kira

cringe

#31 2020-05-16 22:36:18

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Kira wrote:

cringe

Aren't you a bit cringy right now, though? Do you really have to call out in a toxic manner to Xenonetix? He's the main issue, yes, but you seem awfully disrespectful, which won't fix much.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#32 2020-05-16 22:52:02

Bimps

Dude we're back in 2011 with the formatting of this post let's go

Wooted by:

#33 2020-05-16 22:55:30, last edited by LukeM (2020-05-16 22:55:46)

LukeM
Website

Thought I should probably talk a bit about where I'm at after all this has happened. First Chris does have access to all the server stuff I worked on, not sure why he made it sound like I was refusing to upload it or something... When I quit he had everything apart from maybe a week or two of stuff that was still in progress, which has now been uploaded.

Second the stuff about not enjoying working under Chris on the staff team:

I do still enjoy programming and will likely continue with similar projects (and would definitely consider joining back if there was an ownership change or something), it's just that I really wasn't enjoying working with Chris and I don't think anyone should spend their free time doing something they don't enjoy.

I did really want to enjoy what I was doing though, there were plenty of interesting things to work on and I'll probably finish quite a few of them anyway for my own projects. Leaving the staff team was pretty much a last resort, we've been talking to Chris about these problems for more than a year now (and previous staff were talking to him about quite a lot of them long before that) and sadly not much has changed. We would bring up some problem and eventually come to some agreement that we thought would fix it, but then it would just never really happen. I guess the promise that something would happen was enough to keep us quiet for a bit at which point he never really needed to follow through with things.

I really don't want the game to die out, but relying on people doing something they don't enjoy for the sake of keeping the game going isn't sustainable. Something does have to change, I guess the question is what.

Chris did recently say that he was considering selling the game to someone else with more resources, and if that means people working on the game as a job that's probably the best chance for success, so hopefully that doesn't get dropped.

Failing that there's definitely still plenty of people who would be happy to donate their time to support the game, just most of them don't want to because of how things are being run right now. Maybe if it were done as more of a community project instead of a full on business that'd be more successful. I know that quite a lot of the problems I had came from attempting to run it as if it were a proper business without having the resources to do it properly.

Anyway I guess we'll just have to see how things go. Hopefully John joining doesn't cause Xeno to drop his plans for a transfer or anything. I've known John for a while and he definitely cares a lot about the game, he probably just has doubts as to whether any transfers or anything will happen and doesn't want the game to be abandoned.

#34 2020-05-16 23:03:31

Bimps

Michele wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Yes, dear Lord Michele, I apologize and I repent.

Ah, you did repent for once. That's one of the sane peoples we have there. Good Luka, good. Or should I say good pokemon? Care to join us in the crusade? Then we can reach a higher, and limitless level of fame that EE will reach in the future. Our action will be prestigious, wouldn't you say?

Dude you can't be real with this response. How delusional are you? What the **** even is this?

#35 2020-05-16 23:09:47

skullz17

You want to reform Xenonetix... by bombarding him with Discord messages?

Michele wrote:

Although, I will give praise to Luka504 the cute and cuddly Aggron; Peace the gremmer, Gosha the Devil, rat the rat, Zumza the Zumzing, and Skullz17 the nice ball. They are the peoples I would like to invite, into forging our own path, and are the most sane peoples.

Thank you, Michele the Discord terrorist.

In all seriousness, I don't know where you got the idea that bombarding someone with messages is a good way to make them reform. It is not that easy to change someone, especially someone like Xeno. I don't know what it would take to reform him but I would bet money that this aint it.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#36 2020-05-16 23:26:00

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

so i made a hard right on saratoga but i still haven't found the burger king, can anyone help me out?

#37 2020-05-16 23:53:16

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I'm gonna be honest, Xeno won't change a single thing.

I won't change my mind on that unless he actually did change, or that you can somehow convince me.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#38 2020-05-17 01:17:52

Kira

how old is this kid

#39 2020-05-17 04:59:39

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Michele: Please don't insult people

Kira: Pls no one-word posts

Everyone: Can we like find a topic and stay on it please, and like, do it while being nice to each other for once? thanks

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by:

#40 2020-05-17 05:32:30

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

As weird as this sounds, I have to respect OP for making this topic. It's rare that somebody will make such an emotionally motivated post, as it leaves you open for the criticism of the community. And when people do, it's usually less helpful than this. You have a plan; you have the potential of a mastermind to save smiley face game.

Although I've become pretty jaded and I might not agree with Lord Michele's post, we need users like this to spice up the discussion. Whether or not you agree with it, this is a topic so so over-the-top, making you wonder where we draw the line. It helps the community question if this situation is necessary, and lets us see a bigger picture. I don't know what the name for this technique is but Lord Michele did it spectacularly.

We need to work together to save smiley face game. And while most of us seem to agree Lord Michele's plan is flawed, either they can work on it or we need to resist this attempt of a revolution.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#41 2020-05-17 08:19:19

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

wat

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Zoey20701589699959781004

Board footer