Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-30 08:27:41

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Some Worlds Won't Load

Two hours ago, I went to go in "CTM 2" to save my progress, but every time I try to join it, it gets stuck on the "Please Wait..." screen for a few minutes before sending me back with the server error message.

After I gave up trying to get in the world, I decided to go to a practice world of "CTM 2" to pass some time until I'm able to join the original campaign world again, but the same thing happened. Even my version of the practice world gave me a server error message.

It's been over 50 hours ever since I got in "CTM 2" two days ago, and I don't want to go through all of it again, but in the meantime, I'll be patiently waiting for it to be fixed somehow.

I know there may be other worlds not wanting to load, but I thought I'd post this information here, so people can pick up on this in case if there are any other people having difficulty trying to join any worlds that won't load for them. (Likely because of the server or something afaik.)

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#2 2020-07-30 13:16:30, last edited by capasha (2020-07-30 14:07:43)

capasha

Re: Some Worlds Won't Load

I don't know the roomid for these worlds. Can you please give me them so I can look what's wrong?
Edit: I found this link, https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=45237

Edit: After a bit testing with a bot, I can't grab Init data (Block Data), which will make everything to time out.
What I remember does PIO have some issues, and it seems like this is the reason you can't join the world.
Because of this, xeno decided to restart the server yesterday. And it seems like it's not fixed.

The team is working on this, we need to contact the people at PIO before we can fix this.

Edit2:

Here is a movie how Everybody Edits will look when trying to join the world
https://streamable.com/yku29u

#3 2020-07-30 14:16:47

theoldinese

yeah i had a problem too, i could join my world but then i tried to save and it got stuck on the save screen. then it blocked me out of my world

#4 2020-07-30 17:05:11

capasha

There was an update. This should fix everything.

capasha1596125111783611

Board footer