Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-06 05:40:10

diggitydang
Banned

Regarding Lurid's resignation and other staff-related events...

Okay, here I am folks, and yes, I am Grensnez. I honestly had no intentions of posting anything on forums again - but after all the awful crap that's gone on lately, I have had enough of staying as a bystander to this and I feel that it would be important to share what I've been contemplating saying for several weeks.

Let's get straight to the point - Lurid deserved to be removed from staff whether he was fired by Xeno or not. He literally taunted me in-game prior to becoming a mod, antagonizing and encouraging me to kill myself NUMEROUS TIMES shortly before being hired to staff (and yes, I have screenshots of this. Don't hesitate to contact me on Discord if you'd like to see them.) I informed Xeno about it and he dealt with the situation very well - creating a group with Lurid and I, and Lurid gave me a long apology in said group (although in hindsight I am skeptical of whether or not he was apologizing insincerely just to avoid getting fired, but nonetheless...) Xeno dealt with the issue very quickly and appropriately, and allowed us both to share our sides of the story before coming to a conclusion.

As much as I do not agree with holding grudges against people for past mistakes, there have also been plenty of demonstrations of Lurid not having the public professionalism to be able to be in a mod position.

Moving on from Lurid, let's take a look at my next points.
Based on the many things I've seen, witnessed and heard, it's pretty clear to me that many of you are far more hostile towards Xeno than he has ever been to anyone. No, I am not saying he's never done or said anything wrong, nor am I claiming he is perfect, because he isn't. But many of you are making jokes, memes, attacks and insults at his expense, for no other reason than to entertain yourselves and/or express your petty hostility towards him. You have made very insulting and unacceptable "jokes" about his body and weight, among other things, which is ridiculously unhelpful.

For many of you, it's clear to me that this isn't even about trying to make EE a better place or trying to get Xeno to change his behaviors anymore. This is literally purely motivated by wanting to attack, defame, and upset him so that he'll have an angry reaction, so then you can screenshot said reaction and use it to hold grudges against him for a very long time, and/or make memes and "jokes" for your own entertainment. If you want Xeno to get a better handle on his anger problems, maybe you should start by NOT doing things just to **** him off for the **** and giggles of watching him explode.

I deeply regret showing any of you the screenshots of the conflict between Xeno and I back in April 2020. I don't disagree that he shouldn't have spoke to me the way he did that day, and it was a very emotionally difficult period in my life. Although maybe one or two people sent me supportive messages, which was appreciated, it's become very clear in hindsight that the majority of you NEVER actually gave a **** about how the situation impacted me emotionally. The majority of you didn't even attempt to make me feel better about the situation in any way, despite how much you resented Xeno's actions, and continued to socially outcast me even when I finally spoke up about Xeno's behaviors from that time.
Most of you only wanted to see the screenshots of Xeno's conflict with me so you could use it as a justification for starting fights with him in the EEU server, and as an inspiration for making "jokes" and memes even though Xeno and I managed to bury that hatchet many months ago.

After you guys got bored of harassing and fighting with Xeno for over an hour, and sending armies of people with pitchforks against him, you immediately went back to your typical treatment of me, banning me from the EE server, talking **** about me and not wanting any association with me. So I basically let you guys milk me for anything you could use to fuel the Xeno hate train, and after I was milked to emptiness, you tossed me in the trash bin and left me there, then started the hate train again towards both myself and Xeno.

My final point: you'll all be happy to hear that I now have absolutely no interest in rejoining the EE server, and having any association with the majority of its members. Although there are some exceptions to the latter, I am still willing to share the screenshots I mentioned earlier in this post with anyone from the server, if you wish to see them. But otherwise, if you don't want to see the screenshots and you're not a trusted friend of mine, do not ever contact me again. Don't message me on Discord, don't talk to me in mutual servers, don't talk to me in the chat of any of the games.

I'm aware that the things I said about Lurid and Xeno will probably be disagreed with by everyone in the EE server, and probably many of the people who reply to this thread. But you know what? I genuinely do not care what any of you guys say about me anymore. You can disagree with me, make assumptions about me, act like you can read my mind, and insult/judge me in any way you'd like, as often as you please. You can talk **** about me to your heart's content, make **** memes and "jokes" at my expense. I admittedly used to care way too much when I would see or hear about people speaking negatively about me, and I wasted far too much emotional energy trying to get you guys to stop assuming things about my own personal life and experiences. But guess what - those days are over. You can say whatever the hell you want about me, no matter how untruthful, cruel or inaccurate it may be, because I have learned that your judgments and assumptions about me do not define or reflect who I am.

The people who can see past your stubborn beliefs about me, and who treat me with the respect and kindness that all living beings deserve and desire, are the only kinds of people i wish to surround myself with. And if anyone I know jumps to your side based on your biased and untruthful assumptions about me, then I won't try to make them stick around. I'll just let them go, and y'all can have fun saying nasty things about me as much as you want, without my presence.

Say whatever you want about me - I am no longer phased by it. I'll let y'all keep talking your **** because I know in my own heart, brain and body that none of your **** is the truth about me.

~Grensnez

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2020-08-06 05:51:37, last edited by Minimania (2020-08-06 05:52:00)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: Regarding Lurid's resignation and other staff-related events...

It's okay to reflect on the recent events, but, and I'm just being brutally realistic, you're mostly just talking to a brick wall when addressing these people. Sorry.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2020-08-06 05:58:50

diggitydang
Banned

Crybaby wrote:

It's okay to reflect on the recent events, but, and I'm just being brutally realistic, you're mostly just talking to a brick wall when addressing these people. Sorry.

I honestly don't care if these people don't care. I only made this post to share my own feelings about some of the recent events - not to even attempt to change people's opinions about me. I know that trying to address these people is futile, so this is basically just a way for me to say that I've realized I don't have the power to change any of these people's mindsets (and also to make a point about Lurid being removed from staff.) No one has to care about, reply to or even read this post. It doesn't phase me anymore.

Wooted by:

#4 2020-08-06 06:00:23

AllenCaspe9510
Website

How many Alts do you have?

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#5 2020-08-06 06:00:30

Minimania
Moderation Team

Okay.

Good job in not letting it affect you anymore, I guess. That's a good start.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#6 2020-08-06 06:07:09

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

It's not even the principle of it, she's playing victim like usual, the irony is that she's using an alt because she's banned from the forums because she can't follow basic rules or respect.
Mods tell you not to post your fan fictions and daddy manifestos > oh let's just ignore that!

Blaming the EE server for her ban which is just as laughable, because pinging me and atilla 20 times in general with **** YOU KYS or whatever it happened to be means you're the victim and got banned unjustly
Even funnier saying she "has no interest in rejoining" like she even has a choice, you got yourself banned lmfao

This post is either gonna get deleted, locked or graveyard like all her other attempts at attention on the forums anyway. Was a good laugh :)

Wooted by: (3)

#7 2020-08-06 06:09:49

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

not sure how to feel about this.

but it's good that you choose to let go of a community that you think is toxic.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#8 2020-08-06 06:41:06

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

As someone who's barely ever interacted with you before, I've heard quite a lot of negative things from people I tend to believe.  I honestly don't see that much ****-talking of you, more just recounting incidents when you come up in conversation, or occasionally light general memeing.  Either way, secondhand accounts aren't enough to form a full opinion of someone, and I still haven't.  When I have seen you in the game (in the last week or two) you were talking about "sperm juice" and other things which were interesting to say the least.

From this post at least, it seems like you can have a good clear head when you want to.  You should use that clarity to reflect on who you want to be and whose opinions you value.  When you drop a 1,200 word essay and finish it with "Say whatever you want about me - I am no longer phased by it," it reads like you really do want to change people's opinion of you.  You want to be seen as above it all, whatever "it" is.  If you truly don't care then you need to move on with your life.  I've been a (small) part of this game and community for ten years, off and on.  It was a big chunk of my childhood.  But if for some reason I got caught in something as personal and serious as whatever happened between you and Xenonetix and the rest of the community, I would need to leave it behind, at least for a while.  And if for some reason I couldn't hold myself to the (reasonable) rules of a community, or found myself obsessing over other users, I would do the same.  You have to know when to remove yourself.  If you're ready to, if making this post is the impetus you needed, then more power to you.  If you sincerely think you can stick around and make yourself better, then more power to you.

Remember that time is the great equalizer: in a few years, any snafu that's happened recently won't be as bad or serious as it feels like it is right now.  You can start to build your reputation as someone you want to be, whether by taking a break or staying a part of the community, but you have to lay that foundation now and keep building upon it.  That probably starts with not evading forum bans and not pretending to be over these things.  Be honest and be the best version of yourself.  The rest will follow.  I play a game where one popular user faked having terminal bone cancer and "died," then came back and apologized.  The initial reception was quite harsh, as expected, but eventually by showing remorse and being a better person over the following months, he was generally accepted back into the fold.  You can't escape the past, but you can keep moving forward.

Also, you shouldn't feel bad about exposing what you feel is bad treatment by someone in a position of power, however small that power may be.  It's not snitching, or exposing, it's blowing the whistle.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#9 2020-08-06 06:59:31, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-08-06 07:09:25)

Minisaurus
Banned

diggitydang wrote:

I deeply regret showing any of you the screenshots of the conflict between Xeno and I back in April 2020

You don´t have to feel sorry for showing that the staff owner of a game treated you badly

That is actually likely the only way the community has to be aware of that that staff member is violating the rules of the game (If it is a staff member, it does not matter if it is inside or outside the game where he is treating you badly, is the fact that that staff member is being abusive with a member of the community)
(Sometimes reporting it to the moderators can aliviate the situation, but sometimes it is not that simple to just tell the moderation team about an issue that surpass the moderation staff role, the situation is just beyond their control)

I found your screenshot topic very important and I apprecited it so much as a member of this community, would suggest to everyone who have this kind of issues with whoever staff members to do what you did
I also did the same thing with Kiraninja years ago when he and I had a conflict in our relation, so I made a topic such as yours, showing all the screenshots I had, so yes it got results so far that I think that would never happen if I wasn´t made that topic years ago

Staff should respect everyone in the community and you should never EVER keep it a secret, you should ALWAYS express yourself if you find that it will help you to relief of your situation with that specific staff member and it will also help other members of the community that might get inspired by your bravery and express any kind of problem they had with a staff member as well (I don´t refer to one-time situation, I refer to an inssue that persist in time or caused you a major impact in your moral or feelings)

I don´t suppot hate to anyone, but I do believe that if someone repeatly causes harm to others or the game itself , that person actions has to be repudiated and not be obviated or allowed in any circumstance
If the action or situation persist in time, then the repudiation has to be the same until the staff member that is causing it (By action or omission) stop doing that action (Or omission) that causes harm to the player or the game itself
(If the agressor apology to then continue with the same abusive or toxic behaviour then it is evident that you are losing your time and your energy dealing with that toxic person, distancing yourself from that person is the healthiest thing you can do for yourself, even if it hurt at first, and exposing the agressor to the community will help other players to not be victims of the same agressor after you, so don´t be sorry if you have to expose someone from the staff, even if you think that it might make that person to be repudiated, this is normal, and good for a society to repudiate immoral or harmful actions or omissions)
(PD: This apply only to staff members as it might be wrong to expose publicly someone that is not from the staff, only the staff should be exposed like this, the community members should be reported to the moderators instead)
(PD.2: In this post I refer to all staff members, including all staff roles of the game and forum)

Wooted by: (3)

#10 2020-08-06 07:41:51

peace

nto gonna read all but what i want to say is eventhough xeno may have done things wrong i dont overblame him i doont rant him becuase what do i gain? right xeno exploding of anger a chance ofhim becoming xenomad at me an dbanning me form the game orso all i can hope is were gone form PIO very soon as in fixing most problems he and the staff says they are not in control of

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#11 2020-08-06 13:17:04

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

diggitydang wrote:

My final point: you'll all be happy to hear that I now have absolutely no interest in rejoining the EE server

I mean you're banned anyway and for a very good reason at that, lmao
Whether you have interest or not doesn't matter really

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#12 2020-08-06 13:26:04

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

I think the people who don’t say mean things have already posted, so I’m gonna lock this.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Tomahawk1596716764783900

Board footer